The Toronto

Questions on registering for the convention? Find info here!

Moderators: Greyshift, Public Moderators

hongwei28
First Anime: aoteman

The Toronto

Postby hongwei28 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:56 am

Linebacker C.J. Mosley started his career with the Ravens and he’d like to finish it in Baltimore as well.

The Ravens picked up the option on Mosley’s contract for 2018 and there’s no reason to think they’ll rethink that decision before the start of the 2018 league year Dan Feeney Jersey , so there’s no immediate issue on the contract front. Should the Ravens want to get the ball rolling on an extension, though, Mosley made it clear that he’s looking for one.

“I’ve never been a guy that’s liked change or gone to a new place and start over Kyle Murphy Jersey ,” Mosley said, via ESPN.com. “I went all four years at Bama. I was at one high school. I was at one middle school. So I’ll love to stay in Baltimore and continue my legacy and try to be the second-best linebacker to finish out there.”

Ray Lewis comparisons may have to wait a few years, but the first four seasons of Mosley’s career have been highly productive and the Ravens likely feel the same way when it comes to an extension that will ensure he remains in Baltimore for a long time.

Patriots wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell was the subject of a pair of reports this week Ryan Fitzpatrick Jersey , but Patriots coach Bill Belichick wasn’t interested in discussing either one of them during a press conference on Wednesday.

The first report had the Patriots looking for potential trade partners for a deal involving Mitchell, who did not play last season due to a knee injury. Mitchell continued to deal with knee trouble during the offseason program and the second report this week indicated that he had a procedure that would keep him off the field for the start of training camp.

Belichick was asked about Mitchell at Wednesday’s press conference and said that he would not “engage in media speculation” while adding that he hasn’t spoken to anyone regarding the team’s plans for Mitchell. As for Mitchell’s health, Belichick said that the team has players at different degrees of availability as training camp gets underway.

Mitchell showed promise as a rookie Tre Madden Jersey , but has had knee troubles dating back to college and his long absence from the field doesn’t do much to help his chances of building on it in New England.

Authentic Womens Malik Jefferson Jersey

Return to “Convention Registration”