Hotel room blues

Attendees looking to share a room or ride for Youmacon.

Moderator: Public Moderators

fault2k
First Anime: Dragonball

Hotel room blues

Postby fault2k » Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:36 am

Hello!

I am not new to Youmacon, I have been here for 2010 through 2013 and i missed the last two or so years, but I'm looking to get back into it. If anyone needs help paying for a room, or want's to go 50/50 with me, please message back, or shoot me a PM if you do not want to reply in thread.

I am a 25 year old dude, I am boring and will probably not be coming in cosplay, but I get along really well with just about anyone and I have an open schedule in case someone wants to drag me along for something :D

I really hope we can all get along this year and make it a memorable convention.

P.S. if you have skype feel free to add me so you can see what I look like, i don't really feel like just posting a picture for security sake when i'm not even going to be dressed up

fault2k
First Anime: Dragonball

Re: Hotel room blues

Postby fault2k » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:13 am

oh btw my skype is Fault2k same as my username, and I have a hotel room ironed out already, so if anyone wants to contact me i would be happy to talk with you further :D

oh but actually its a single king bed room so sorry if no one is interested, all i can do is offer what i have and be honest about it

tojasudujy
First Anime: Dog

Re: Hotel room blues

Postby tojasudujy » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:36 am

All the pages of the books have been shred for the regular features for the humans. All the issues of the term paper service reviews are reformed and changed for the use of the concepts for the humans in life.

Return to “Room and Ride Share”