Getting a group together

Includes tabletop gaming and tournaments.

Moderators: Jenieve, Public Moderators

aerozord
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Getting a group together

Postby aerozord » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:22 pm

One issue I've had is just finding some people to try out some games with. So I am looking for people that would meet up to play some games besides werewolf and cards against humanity (I like and plan to play both but those are two games that are easy to find people for)

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Re: Getting a group together

Postby Jenieve » Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:28 pm

We have a 400 game lending lib. that youcan come into tabletop borrow and play. There will be people to play the games and help you with the games in the room.

Miyo
First Anime: Voltron

Postby Miyo » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:13 pm

I was trying to figure this out myself. I've only really played a tabletop game when I went to PAX East which was more of a demo for Pathfinder from the creators there I assume. Are there sort of open games to try out like that or?

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Postby Jenieve » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:02 pm

Miyo wrote:I was trying to figure this out myself. I've only really played a tabletop game when I went to PAX East which was more of a demo for Pathfinder from the creators there I assume. Are there sort of open games to try out like that or?

The tabletop game room has a lending library of almost 400 games. Some are as simple as uno to complex. Yes some of our staff are reps for the game companies but this is not like PAX.

Miyo
First Anime: Voltron

Postby Miyo » Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:49 pm

Gotcha. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

Return to “Tabletop Gaming”