Large prop question

Includes masquerade, hall cosplay, Cosplay Shougi, the photo shoot gathering list, and guidelines.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

lilibunny13
First Anime: Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z

Large prop question

Postby lilibunny13 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Not sure who to talk to about this but I wanted to check with someone who could help answer my question before I put work into something I will have to take down or dispose of.

I am wondering if a prop like this will be allowed if it is off to the side out of con walk way in cobo. If allowed to bring it I'd only have it up for maybe 2 hours at most. Just thought it'd be something cool to share with my cosplay. It would not be exact scale of size, however I wanted to check and see what can and can't be done. I have seen large cosplays bigger than this for example cat bus; but I just am concerned to make it.

Here is the link to the chair I wish to make. Aka Thranduil's throne from Hobbit Desolation of Smaug.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 1-1200.jpg

GeorgiaEdouard
First Anime: D

Re: Large prop question

Postby GeorgiaEdouard » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:17 am

Nice choice for the chair, we only see them in the movies and cartoons. But at writing essay service you must find the solution to your problem as I have seen many essays about the building amazing furniture at home.

Return to “Cosplay: General”