Steven Universe!

Includes masquerade, hall cosplay, Cosplay Shougi, the photo shoot gathering list, and guidelines.

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators, Cosplay Forums Moderators

WonkyKrystolXx
First Anime: n.a.

Re: Steven Universe!

Postby WonkyKrystolXx » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:29 pm

5:00pm-6:00pm on Friday has both the upper(200) and lower(100) Cobo Hall South Atrium locations available. If someone wants to go ahead and book that please post a reply about it here when you do, otherwise i guess ill try to do it as soon as i have the time.

for the form, id recommend this info:

Location of Choice: Cobo Hall South Atrium (lower level 100)
Backup locations (in order of preference-- changeable, these were just my thoughts):
-Cobo Hall South Atrium (upper level) (only available 5-6pm!)
-Rencen Andiamo Mural
-Rencen Fitness Wall
Day: Friday
Timeframe of choice: 5:00pm-6:00pm
Backup Timeframes: 6-7pm, 7-8pm

I dont know anything about a thread, or any hosts for the shoot itself. This is all the help i can provide! hopefully someone takes the baton.

(Raji, i would suggest updating your spreadsheet to include all three days schedules, and also include which days the listed times are reffering to. as of now what im looking at, theres an afternoon set of hours that are unlabeled, and the vast majority of photoshoots arent on it.)
Youmacon 2016 Cosplays
FRIDAY/SATURDAY-- Keith Kogane: Voltron Legendary Defender (86%)

Raiji Magiwind
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Old School Gundam...:)

Postby Raiji Magiwind » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:28 pm

WonkyKrystolXx wrote:5:00pm-6:00pm on Friday has both the upper(200) and lower(100) Cobo Hall South Atrium locations available. If someone wants to go ahead and book that please post a reply about it here when you do, otherwise i guess ill try to do it as soon as i have the time.

Backup locations (in order of preference-- changeable, these were just my thoughts):
-Rencen Andiamo Mural
-Rencen Fitness Wall

I dont know anything about a thread, or any hosts for the shoot itself. This is all the help i can provide! hopefully someone takes the baton.

(Raji, i would suggest updating your spreadsheet to include all three days schedules, and also include which days the listed times are reffering to. as of now what im looking at, theres an afternoon set of hours that are unlabeled, and the vast majority of photoshoots arent on it.)

Actually the spreadsheet is divided by days each tab is a day. you change the tabs for each day....Oo...The tabs are at the bottom of the spreadsheet, labeled with the days, though Thursdays tab will soon vanish... :shock:
The list versions are set up by day, with all shoots for that day under each day in alphabetical order.

Once the cutoff date is past I will go through and do the final clean version of hte schedules which can be downloaded and printed along side the official ones available at con
Raiji's Scrib'd Shelf
--Go to my Scrib'd for the YoumaLingo Dictionary, Glomp Commandments and other fun stuff...

WonkyKrystolXx

Postby WonkyKrystolXx » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Raiji Magiwind wrote:
WonkyKrystolXx wrote:5:00pm-6:00pm on Friday has both the upper(200) and lower(100) Cobo Hall South Atrium locations available. If someone wants to go ahead and book that please post a reply about it here when you do, otherwise i guess ill try to do it as soon as i have the time.

-Rencen Andiamo Mural
-Rencen Fitness Wall

Actually the spreadsheet is divided by days each tab is a day. you change the tabs for each day....Oo...The tabs are at the bottom of the spreadsheet, labeled with the days, though Thursdays tab will soon vanish... :shock:
The list versions are set up by day, with all shoots for that day under each day in alphabetical order.

Once the cutoff date is past I will go through and do the final clean version of hte schedules which can be downloaded and printed along side the official ones available at con

Oh, thank you! wish i would have noticed those before, ill have to check and make sure what i pieced together is accurate.

Is anyone else willing to do the application? i still know nothing about who would be running the photoshoot, and i cant do it myself. id suggest someone finds someone to do it soon or were going to end up not having an organized shoot.
Youmacon 2016 Cosplays

Kyori Hikune
First Anime: K-ON!

Postby Kyori Hikune » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:42 pm

I'm working on an overalls Connie cosplay! I hope this photoshoot works out, because it seems like it'd be fun.
Catch me at Youmacon 2016 as Fem!Jyushimatsu

whatevergrl
First Anime: Ouran High School Host Club

Postby whatevergrl » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:24 pm

Sorry, new to the forums. Is their a steven universe photoshoot on friday from 3-4 PM? That's what is says on the google docs spreadsheet:https: //docs.google.com/document/d/1ju4hswq6bT4adLSMhej718zo3-_0h2_iGKAZkdyrfyE/edit ( also! im an amethyst who would totally be willing to meet up with people. my tumblr is gravityfallsdweeb if u wanna contact me!)

WonkyKrystolXx

Postby WonkyKrystolXx » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Unfortunately it looks like my groups SU cosplay plans are going to be put on hold. If theres a photoshoot ill be sure to stop by though!
Youmacon 2016 Cosplays

Katya
First Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh

Postby Katya » Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:54 pm

I'll be Pearl! And I may have a couple friends in SU cosplay too :)

Return to “Cosplay: General”