New to the Con RPG experience, some 2014 questions

Includes tabletop gaming and tournaments.

Moderators: Jenieve, Public Moderators

Nocturne
First Anime: Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01

New to the Con RPG experience, some 2014 questions

Postby Nocturne » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:12 am

Hello there,

I have playing tabletop RPG's for years but have yet to play a convention game and I'm thinking its about time. I do have a few questions.

First, on the schedule there is a game called Whitewolf: Something Wicked This Way Comes. Is this a White Wolf/Onyx Path Game? Which game line?
Then how do I get involved? I know the Shadowrun game as registration. Did all of them have registration and shadowrun is the only one left open? Some have multiple slots for the whole weekend, once you join are you expected to come to all the game slots? I am particularly interested in the role-playing games.

Thank you.
ImageHi there, I'm Lorin!
I will be cosplaying Marceline the Vampire Queen at Youmacon 2014! If you like Adventure Time or want to Cosplay with us, feel free to come find us XD!

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Re: New to the Con RPG experience, some 2014 questions

Postby Jenieve » Sun Oct 19, 2014 6:30 pm

Nocturne wrote:Hello there,

I have playing tabletop RPG's for years but have yet to play a convention game and I'm thinking its about time. I do have a few questions.

First, on the schedule there is a game called Whitewolf: Something Wicked This Way Comes. Is this a White Wolf/Onyx Path Game? Which game line?
Then how do I get involved? I know the Shadowrun game as registration. Did all of them have registration and shadowrun is the only one left open? Some have multiple slots for the whole weekend, once you join are you expected to come to all the game slots? I am particularly interested in the role-playing games.

Thank you.

Shadowrun is the only one that wanted a pre con sign up so no you did not miss any of the other RPG sign ups. Yes the White wolf game is based in the White wolf game line. To play you show up for what ever time you wish. each session is set up to be single session games unless marked otherwise. I hope this answers your questions.

Nocturne
First Anime: Metal Skin Panic MADOX-01

Postby Nocturne » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks a lot. That's all I needed to know :D
ImageHi there, I'm Lorin!
I will be cosplaying Marceline the Vampire Queen at Youmacon 2014! If you like Adventure Time or want to Cosplay with us, feel free to come find us XD!

Talkali
First Anime: FOOTBALL

Postby Talkali » Tue May 12, 2015 8:40 am

Jenieve wrote:
Nocturne wrote:Hello there,

Then how do I get involved? I know the Shadowrun game as registration. Did all of Paris airport limousine service them have registration and shadowrun is the only one left open? Some have multiple slots for the whole weekend, once you join are you expected to come to all the game slots? I am particularly interested in the role-playing games.

Thank you.

Shadowrun is the only one that wanted a pre con sign up so no you did not miss any of the other RPG sign ups. Yes the White wolf game is based in the White wolf game line. To play you show up for what ever time you wish. each session is set up to be single session games unless marked otherwise. I hope this answers your questions.

Thank for your quote. it's help me thanks for it

Return to “Tabletop Gaming”