2013 tabletop schedule

Includes tabletop gaming and tournaments.

Moderators: Jenieve, Public Moderators

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

2013 tabletop schedule

Postby Jenieve » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:44 am

2013 tabletop schedule is being finalized as I type this. As soon as it is finalized I will post it for all to see. Please keep in mind there is no open gaming this year due to space issues. It will be back next year. We have something for everyone. We have board games, card games, ccg's, paint and take, stitch and *****, wiz kids, battletech, rpg's, and the Youmacon tabletop lending library which now includes Bioshock the board game. We should have everything up for you in the next couple of weeks. Hope to see you there.

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Re: 2013 tabletop schedule

Postby Jenieve » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:59 pm

Here is the tabletop schedule.
Attachments
Youmacon 2013 - Table Schedule.xlsx
(25.35 KiB) Downloaded 173 times

Diarmuid
First Anime: Inuyahsa

Postby Diarmuid » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:48 am

I don't see a standard mtg event. Is there only the modern and legacy tournaments or will there be a standard one if there is an interest amongst enough people?

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Postby Jenieve » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:59 am

Diarmuid wrote:I don't see a standard mtg event. Is there only the modern and legacy tournaments or will there be a standard one if there is an interest amongst enough people?

No standard is scheduled this year. There was no interest in it last year. Also there is a typo on the schedule I posted. The tabletop game room is not scheduled to open till 10 pm. Now if by some stroke of luck we have nothing go wrong we might open earlier.

Dragonmaster073

Postby Dragonmaster073 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:50 pm

Hey, would it be possible for us to "check out a game" for a library table and use a library table for something else? like yugioh, or kaijudo, etc. Or if there are any tables not being used for library games can we play on those if we are willing to move when someone checks out a game? The winter garden, which was suggested as a place to play before, is not a very good space for people to play card games because of the people gathering for shoots or eating.

Dragonmaster073

Postby Dragonmaster073 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:18 pm

I pose my question because you have 3 tables for CCGs, but the during the time the game room is open there are times where there aren't any events going on for those tables....

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Postby Jenieve » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:45 pm

After 10pm if we have tables available you can "check" them out. Chances of tables before then being open not likely.

Dragonmaster073

Postby Dragonmaster073 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:42 pm

While I am glad that there might be open tables after 10 pm, why can we not play on the CCG tables when an event is not going on if we are willing to move before an event gets started. There are massive blocks of time in the schedule where nothing is happening on CCG tables, does that mean those tables will just sit empty? There is even a portion of time where Magic players get open play... why do other card games not get time to have open play on the tables?

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Postby Jenieve » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:39 pm

Dragonmaster073 wrote:While I am glad that there might be open tables after 10 pm, why can we not play on the CCG tables when an event is not going on if we are willing to move before an event gets started. There are massive blocks of time in the schedule where nothing is happening on CCG tables, does that mean those tables will just sit empty? There is even a portion of time where Magic players get open play... why do other card games not get time to have open play on the tables?

In the past we have had times on the schedule for pokemon, yugioh, as well as magic. The only players to show up when there was a scheduled game play time were the magic players. It may look like there is space for open play but there is not. As of today we had to cut 2 tables out of our layout do to the fire marshal. So as much as I would like to have open game tables that is not an option this year.

anymore5678
First Anime: sadasdsadsad

Postby anymore5678 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:47 am

We should have everything up for you in the next couple of weeks. Hope to see you there.
เล่น gclub ผ่านเว็บ

Return to “Tabletop Gaming”