Roomates needed ~ 2018

Attendees looking to share a room or ride for Youmacon.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Sonarah
First Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura

Roomates needed ~ 2018

Postby Sonarah » Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Hey everyone, I’m in need of some roommates. I have a room at the ren cen and need 2-4 people. I have one bed available and floor space.

Please understand I’d like to get to know you prior to meeting at the con, so talking over Facebook or here is ideal. Maybe we can plan a meetup as well and have lunch/dinner if your local! I’m also kind of a quiet person so I apologize in advance because I don’t want a party in the room every night.

I have a room from Thursday to Sunday. I would like some females or all females, but I’m open. Friend groups are acceptable.

IF one spot in MY bed becomes available I will ONLY SHARE IT WITH A FEMALE. (I am a female btw.)

Price will be divided equally amongst everyone in the room and I will require payment at least a week before the con. (Gives the money time to transfer/process into my bank, just in case.)

A few room rules:
:arrow: Pick up after yourself

:arrow: Keep your stuff in order please, I don’t want chaos

:arrow: Don’t touch anything that isn’t yours unless you have been given permission

I bring snacks and invite everyone in the room to do the same. Anything I bring is open to the room for enjoyment and I would hope you would do the same.

I’m not trying to be a killjoy, I know it’s a con, I don’t expect you to not have fun, I just ask you be respectful of everyone in the room, clean up after yourself, be nice, and have fun!

BlueFlameBullet12
First Anime: Berserk

Re: Roomates needed ~ 2018

Postby BlueFlameBullet12 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:28 am

I’ll be more than willing to room I needed to find someone I’m doing it last minute I know but I’ll pm you the Facebook

Dargoz
First Anime: SAO

Postby Dargoz » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:32 am

http://www.facebook.com/raven.lord.125 Facebook link. Looking for roomies im going 4 days. Add me and message me on FB if interested. Brining rice cooker. Can feed everyone probably lol

ButterflyCheesecake
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby ButterflyCheesecake » Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:01 pm

https://www.facebook.com/alana.graves http://cheesecake-cosplay.tumblr.com/ looking for a room I tried to PM you but its been in the outbox for a day.

Lifeguardonduty
First Anime: Cowboy bebop

Postby Lifeguardonduty » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello Sonarah!

I would love to be able to split the room let me know if you still have any openings, im a lady and alone so it would be nice to have a group to go with. Email me at jtgroom@hotmail.com or message me on instagram @novelty.waves.cosplay

Oh! And my facebook is JT Groom

Cheers,
Jordan

sarutobisasuke
First Anime: Cyborg 009

Postby sarutobisasuke » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:11 pm

Hi! I’m wondering if you’re still seeking roomies? I’m a total mom friend, and can bring snacks, a first aid kit, sewing kit, and my semi-shy self.
My Facebook page is hard to find since there’s like twelve people with my name.

But i’m Willing to message you contact info for my discord, Facebook info and whatever!
Just let me know either way!
Ninja, PLEASE!

Return to “Room and Ride Share”