Tabletop Gameroom 2013

Includes tabletop gaming and tournaments.

Moderators: Jenieve, Public Moderators

lethalSelphie
First Anime: Card Captor Sakura/Sailor Moon

Re: Tabletop Gameroom 2013

Postby lethalSelphie » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:31 pm

AngelFyre wrote:
akimao wrote:
AngelFyre wrote:akimao, i'm the one that ran werewolf the night we played like 6 games in a row or something like that (i was Fluttershy, n will be again Saturday night)...and i'm totally looking forward to running it every night at midnight! hope to see you there :)

I remember you! You did such a great job running the games. As far as I know the Riddler and 'Brony' from our games last year should be joining us again this year. Depending on when/where I have to staff this year depends on what time I will get there though. I won't miss it for the world! (This year I'm dressing as the character from Journey, its the same as my avatar here.)

thank you so much! it was my first time GM'ing, and i was nervous...i'm so glad you guys will be back...we will have an awesome game this year :D

I hope to be there with my Irvine again! We loved playing Werewolf with you all. I was the Selphie from KH2. You guys totally made my night. xD
I'll be in Elegant Gothic and Lolita when I'm not cosplaying! ^-^
2014 Lineup
~ Gala Fluttershy ~ Selphie and Irvine ~ Halloween Aerith ~ Cardcaptor Sakura ~ Level 4 Tama ~

AngelFyre
Tabletop Staff
First Anime: Howl's Moving Castle

Postby AngelFyre » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:26 pm

lethalSelphie wrote:
AngelFyre wrote:
akimao wrote:I remember you! You did such a great job running the games. As far as I know the Riddler and 'Brony' from our games last year should be joining us again this year. Depending on when/where I have to staff this year depends on what time I will get there though. I won't miss it for the world! (This year I'm dressing as the character from Journey, its the same as my avatar here.)

thank you so much! it was my first time GM'ing, and i was nervous...i'm so glad you guys will be back...we will have an awesome game this year :D

I hope to be there with my Irvine again! We loved playing Werewolf with you all. I was the Selphie from KH2. You guys totally made my night. xD

rock on! i'm so glad you guys enjoyed it, and i can't wait to hang with all of you again!! im running it midnight each night, so hope to see you often :D

akimao
Volunteering Staff
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby akimao » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:57 pm

It looks like I will be in Cobo until 11/12 at night. After that I will almost definitely beeline it over to Ren-Cen for all of the hype Werewolfing. I also think that 2-3 more people I met last year (the twins and Kat) will be there too. I am extremely excited for this!

And Angel, your Gm'ing was great :) We all had a ton of fun!

Edit:
Selphie, I don't recall seeing you, but it is people overload at conventions. I look forward to playing werewolf with you hopefully (again) this year.

herenity86
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby herenity86 » Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:58 pm

What I would like to see is an official munchkin tourney. Is there anyone out there interested in that? We have the official rules all printed out of official tourney rules for munchkin. I know there's a Steve Jackson rep that will be there so I'd like to get a hold of them if at all possible about arranging this. I know there isn't a whole lot of room probably so my back up plan is if we do get a lot of interest in this and there are a lot of people that do say yes I was thinking of arranging it just downstairs in the Food Court and just ask anyone if they are interested in playing Munchkin there. It normally on a quick run (if there's any first time players) takes roughly about an hour but normally it takes roughly 4 so my ideal day is Thursday since there isn't much going on that day. I got the regular deck of Munchkin, my boyfriend has a good chunk of the bosters with his normal deck, and also I have Cthulhu and apocalypse. Please kindly if a Steve Jackson Rep is reading this at any point in time before the con pm me on here and we can arrange something of a small tourney. Were going to be staying at the courtyard from Thurs-Mon, so anyone else also who is staying around we were thinking of getting together in our room and playing munchkin maybe after the closing ceremony if anyone is sticking around who loves munchkin. Those who are interested feel free to either pm me on here or comment below.

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Postby Jenieve » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 am

herenity86 wrote:What I would like to see is an official munchkin tourney. Is there anyone out there interested in that? We have the official rules all printed out of official tourney rules for munchkin. I know there's a Steve Jackson rep that will be there so I'd like to get a hold of them if at all possible about arranging this. I know there isn't a whole lot of room probably so my back up plan is if we do get a lot of interest in this and there are a lot of people that do say yes I was thinking of arranging it just downstairs in the Food Court and just ask anyone if they are interested in playing Munchkin there. It normally on a quick run (if there's any first time players) takes roughly about an hour but normally it takes roughly 4 so my ideal day is Thursday since there isn't much going on that day. I got the regular deck of Munchkin, my boyfriend has a good chunk of the bosters with his normal deck, and also I have Cthulhu and apocalypse. Please kindly if a Steve Jackson Rep is reading this at any point in time before the con pm me on here and we can arrange something of a small tourney. Were going to be staying at the courtyard from Thurs-Mon, so anyone else also who is staying around we were thinking of getting together in our room and playing munchkin maybe after the closing ceremony if anyone is sticking around who loves munchkin. Those who are interested feel free to either pm me on here or comment below.

We have had Munchkin tournaments in the past. This year is the first year we are not having a tournament due to space and interest issues. Last year we did not have enough players for a munchkin tournament. We have all the versions of Munchkin in the game library for those that want to play. SJ Games has requests that you need to meet as far as number of people in order to have a tournament with any of their games.

herenity86
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby herenity86 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Jenieve wrote:
herenity86 wrote:What I would like to see is an official munchkin tourney. Is there anyone out there interested in that? We have the official rules all printed out of official tourney rules for munchkin. I know there's a Steve Jackson rep that will be there so I'd like to get a hold of them if at all possible about arranging this. I know there isn't a whole lot of room probably so my back up plan is if we do get a lot of interest in this and there are a lot of people that do say yes I was thinking of arranging it just downstairs in the Food Court and just ask anyone if they are interested in playing Munchkin there. It normally on a quick run (if there's any first time players) takes roughly about an hour but normally it takes roughly 4 so my ideal day is Thursday since there isn't much going on that day. I got the regular deck of Munchkin, my boyfriend has a good chunk of the bosters with his normal deck, and also I have Cthulhu and apocalypse. Please kindly if a Steve Jackson Rep is reading this at any point in time before the con pm me on here and we can arrange something of a small tourney. Were going to be staying at the courtyard from Thurs-Mon, so anyone else also who is staying around we were thinking of getting together in our room and playing munchkin maybe after the closing ceremony if anyone is sticking around who loves munchkin. Those who are interested feel free to either pm me on here or comment below.

We have had Munchkin tournaments in the past. This year is the first year we are not having a tournament due to space and interest issues. Last year we did not have enough players for a munchkin tournament. We have all the versions of Munchkin in the game library for those that want to play. SJ Games has requests that you need to meet as far as number of people in order to have a tournament with any of their games.

Okay so we'll just stick to our normal plan then since we don't know how many people will be joining and I and my boyfriend will host an unofficial offcial tourney in the food court underneath on Thursday for those who are interested. Thanks for replying quickly.

GammaEspeon
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby GammaEspeon » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:06 pm

7 Wonders
Eclipse
Carcasonne
Agricola
Arkham Horror
Power Grid

Mattsn002
First Anime: Ninja Scroll

Postby Mattsn002 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:02 pm

I was hoping for a Pathfinder Society Game at this con. I saw it was there last year and the year before. I'm always down to throw some dice and get some xp even if it's something else the werewolf game sounds cool. Is there a list or a scedule somewhere I can check out I'm probably going down there saturday.

Jenieve
Tabletop DH

Postby Jenieve » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Mattsn002 wrote:I was hoping for a Pathfinder Society Game at this con. I saw it was there last year and the year before. I'm always down to throw some dice and get some xp even if it's something else the werewolf game sounds cool. Is there a list or a scedule somewhere I can check out I'm probably going down there saturday.

There is pathfinder and the tabletop schedule is in a post titled schedule. It was uploaded yesterday.

Return to “Tabletop Gaming”