For Fun or For Glory? : Super Smash Bros the Panel! 2015 (A)

Questions and info related to all attendee run panels and events

Moderators: MagiusT, Public Moderators

Would you be interested in attending our Super Smash Bros 4 Panel for Youmacon 2015? (ACCEPTED!)

*Announcer voice* I'm Ready! (Yes)
67%
Maybe. I'll choose my fighter wisely. (Maybe)
33%
I'll sit out this round. (No)
No votes

Total votes: 3

First Anime: Pokemon

For Fun or For Glory? : Super Smash Bros the Panel! 2015 (A)

Postby avatarem » Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:26 am

TIME: SATURDAY, 3PM-4:30PM
PLACE: REN CEN, MARQUETTE
EVENT PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/events/1471626416477756/

!! New Challenger Approaching !!

Almost a year has passed since the release of Super Smash Bros 4 for the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U. We have shed blood, sweat, and tears, lost and gained friendships, and fought continuous battles both online, and in the many tournaments that have taken place around us. Many of these moments consisted at swearing at the television screen, in either pure happiness or rage. Either way, Smash is one of the best Nintendo franchises out there, and what better way to celebrate it than at a panel? Join Male and Female Robin and crew in For Fun or For Glory?: Super Smash Bros the Panel! Here we will laugh together through humorous parody videos and edits, watch as you participate in the best taunt contest, debate about who should or shouldn't be in smash, argue your crazy Smash ship to others, hunt for Amiibos, and more! This panel will be heavily based on audience participation, with an emphasis on having fun. If you are ready, press start and jump into the action!

Updated: Possible Panel Activities (8/5/2015):
    >Smash Character Taunt Contest
    >Smash Debates
    >Smash Throughout the Years
    >Influence of Smash
    >Amiibo Hunting

& more!

Comment below, vote above, or send me a PM if you are really feeling it and are interested in attending our Smash panel! It’s time to tip the scales.

Please feel free to add any suggestions for events, contests, and discussions in the comments below. We highly value and appreciate fan feedback and are open to any ideas you may have to make this both a memorable experience for all attendees. :kirby:

Last edited by avatarem on Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
    Youmacon '16 Cosplays:
    Anne Takamaki- Persona 5
    Haru Okumura- Persona 5
    Kiria Kuruno- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
    Ana- Overwatch
    Mia Fey- Ace Attorney
    Asuka- Neon Genesis Evangelion
    [/i]
    Submitted Youma 2016 Panels: Ace Attorney, Persona

Re: For Fun or For Glory? : Super Smash Bros the Panel! 2015

Postby avatarem » Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:43 pm

This panel has been accepted for Youmacon 2015! DAY, time, and location TBA!
    Youmacon '16 Cosplays:
    Anne Takamaki- Persona 5
    Haru Okumura- Persona 5
    Ana- Overwatch
    Mia Fey- Ace Attorney
    [/i]

Re: For Fun or For Glory? : Super Smash Bros the Panel! 2015

Postby avatarem » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:00 am

Thanks everyone for coming to the Smash Bros panel! This panel was so much fun to run and I think it will definitely come back! I have a few questions for those who attended that would really help me out. Not all of these have to be answered, I, as well as the panelists, would greatly appreciate fan feedback

1. Should this panel be brought back for Youmacon 2016? Why/why not?
    2. Should this panel be submitted for Midwest Media, Shuto Con, or other local cons? Why/why not?
    3. Should Character Impersonations be taken out of this panel and/or shortened?
    4. What do you expect out of a great panel? What did you expect from this panel?
    5. Should a panel continue to run for more than 1-2 years? If a series ended or a game has been out for a while, is it not as fun to go to/more irrelevant?
    6. Which is better: audience games about the show/game/etc. or educational analysis and discussion?
    7. Any other thoughts about the panel/suggestions on audience games and events?
    Youmacon '16 Cosplays:
    Anne Takamaki- Persona 5
    Haru Okumura- Persona 5
    Ana- Overwatch
    Mia Fey- Ace Attorney
    [/i]

Return to “Attendee Run Events\Panels”