Shout-Outs!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our eleventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

DanteIsAGenius
First Anime: Blue's Clues (it IS an animation)

Shout-Outs!

Postby DanteIsAGenius » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:36 pm

I see a post-topic-thing like this every year, but I haven't found one yet this year... so I'll take the liberty of creating one! ^-^

So, please feel free to use this space to give a shout-out to cosplayers, photographers, normal-human-people, guests and whoever else you feel deserves some internet warm-fuzzies from this Youmacon. PEOPLE APPRECIATION TIME!

Mine:

Saturday's Security Guard guy for the People-Mover: You were so nice! And I'm glad to hear you think highly of us cosplayers!
Friday's Janitor Lady at Food Court: You worked so hard, kept things so clean, and smiled the whole time. Wahh! Thank youuuuu for the clean floors and tables!!! :love:
That Devil May Cry group I met on Friday: I think you all already know how awesome you made Friday for Trish and me... You guys are the best!!!! (Sorry we couldn't stick around for pics... :( )
Dinosaur Thing: Seeing your bobbling head bounce up and down the Escalators, and down the walk-ways, made it impossible to not smile. Agh! :rotfl: Dude, I love you!
Mermaid & Deadpool Couple: You two were sweet as pie! Ms. Mermaid, I hope your feet are feeling alright after all of that walking with your feet bound together.
AtomicNetwork Video Man: It was awesome to meet you in person! I was so excited to hear that you were coming to Youma to make a video... like... your videos always turn out so wicked-sweet! :shock:
Dante I took a pic with (as Lady Vergil) at like 3 AM: I'm sorry I stopped you so late, but thank you, thank you, THANK YOU so much for letting me snag a quick photo with you... I had been hunting you down all day! XD
Scorpion: You made "Doughnut Girl's" day. Thank you for letting us take your pic!
Girls Who Helped Lady Dante and Vergil Figure out the People-Mover Tokens: Just... thank you. We were so confused...it was frustrating. We were about to just walk... :cry:
Dad: A shout-out to my dad for taking my sister and me to Youmacon. IT WAS A BLAST. Thank you! <3

There are more people, of course, that I'd like to give a shout-out to, but those are all I can think of, at the moment. :)

Your turn...Go!!!!
Find this Crazy "Devil May Cry-Oholic" on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAOT82X5xTxP98RQJ50r_MQ

Fem! Dante: DMC3 2012-2013
Moka: Rosario+Vampire 2013
Fem! Hiruma: Eyeshield 21 2014
"Lady Vergil": DMC3 2014-2015
Lady: DMC3 2015

Ichigo Ikane
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: Shout-Outs!

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:44 pm

Let's see...

All the WWE cosplayers: Seth Rollins, CM Punk, the other AJ Lee, Stone Cold, Lita, the Daniel Bryans, the John Cenas, Tyler Breeze/Sting/Sammy Zayn, the surprise SIn Cara, all of you made it a ton of fun.

Shulk: =) I'm so happy you were feeling in all con! <3 You were one of my favorites

Wayne and Garth Cosplayers: Cosplayers from one of my favorite movies ever? Excellent!

The Terra from FFVI I talked to: you were really amazing. I hope to hear from you someday

Neku and Joshua: As always I have fun with you every year.

Austin. Freaking. Powers.

I will add more when I can!
Help my eggs out with clicks! ^^

GrandMastaGary
First Anime: Speed Racer

Postby GrandMastaGary » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:18 am

Shout outs to all the awesome people at the Marvel and Pokemon photo shoots on Saturday. Wish I exchanged contact info with many of you to tag in posts and keep in touch. Maybe you'll see this? In any case ya'll beautiful.

And a big shout out to all the Rick and Morty cosplayers out there. GET RICKETY RICKETY WRECKED, SON!!
My name is not Gary.
http://www.facebook.com/cokewest/
Youma-ing since 2007.
2015 cosplays: Daredevil, Todd Snap, Harry Potter

ISOS_Duke
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon

Postby ISOS_Duke » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:28 pm

GrandMastaGary wrote:Shout outs to all the awesome people at the Marvel and Pokemon photo shoots on Saturday. Wish I exchanged contact info with many of you to tag in posts and keep in touch. Maybe you'll see this? In any case ya'll beautiful.

And a big shout out to all the Rick and Morty cosplayers out there. GET RICKETY RICKETY WRECKED, SON!!

You were awesome in the Pokemon photoshoot! Best Todd ever, you had such great energy for the role!
Cosplays
2015 - Mega Rayquaza (Pokemon)
2015 - Inquisitor Levallen (Dragon Age Inquisition)
2014 -Queen Elsa (Frozen)
2013 - Ruby (RWBY)

Ashura09
First Anime: Soul Eater

Postby Ashura09 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:43 pm

Okay, shout out to the advice people sitting down in the food court on saturday night/sunday morning. I really enjoyed talking to you guys and you made me feel a bit better about my anxiety <3

ISOS_Duke
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon

Postby ISOS_Duke » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:36 pm

Now for a real shout out...

I always have to shout out to the other Masquerade competitors! You all are lovely people! When I first entered last year, I was surprised at how welcoming and friendly everyone was; it was a competition yet no one was cold! I continue to enter not only for the fun of just doing it, but to keep meeting such amazing people and getting a chance to just sit and talk with you!

It was awesome seeing some of you for a second year as well! Hopefully more years are in the future!
Cosplays
2015 - Mega Rayquaza (Pokemon)
2015 - Inquisitor Levallen (Dragon Age Inquisition)
2014 -Queen Elsa (Frozen)
2013 - Ruby (RWBY)

Termoil313
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby Termoil313 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:45 pm

Austin Powers. Literally the greatest. The party never stopped for him. He was a legend.

GrandMastaGary
First Anime: Speed Racer

Postby GrandMastaGary » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:29 am

ISOS_Duke wrote:You were awesome in the Pokemon photoshoot! Best Todd ever, you had such great energy for the role!

Thank you! I had a real blast cosplaying as him. :)
My name is not Gary.
http://www.facebook.com/cokewest/
Youma-ing since 2007.
2015 cosplays: Daredevil, Todd Snap, Harry Potter

amam2217
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby amam2217 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Termoil313 wrote:Austin Powers. Literally the greatest. The party never stopped for him. He was a legend.

Oh my **** I agree with you 100%. He was AMAZING.
Nyehehe!

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Postby Mike12833 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:30 am

Shoutout to all the employees at the restaurants in the RenCen, and Cobo... That never-ending constant rush i don't even wanna imagine having been them. ;-;

gg to them

and bobble head inflatable dinosaur you were fab~
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

Return to “2015 Memories and Feedback”