Youmacon cosplay shout outs 2014

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our tenth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Ashura09
First Anime: Soul Eater

Re: Youmacon cosplay shout outs 2014

Postby Ashura09 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:33 pm

shout out to the person cosplaying Lucifer (from Hataraku Maou-sama) during Friday's registration line!~ you were so adorable <3 I hope we can chat sometime soon

Asia_Lockhart
First Anime: Ronin Warrior

Postby Asia_Lockhart » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:20 pm

dio_brando wrote:
MonaLisaSmiled wrote:Shoutout To:
- The adorable Kakyoin at the Jojo shoot, you're such cutie!!

!! Ahh!! That was me!! Thank you so much!! :,)

Awwwwww shucks, he said you're welcome. And glad you were happy [emoji173]
MonaLisaSmiled wrote:Shoutout To:

-All the lovely people at the Jojo shoot, your joyful spirits and silly jokes made my day better

-My Aerith's Cloud for helping me out with my badge, you are a gentleman and a scholar

-The Catbus guy. That was seriously awesome man

- DJ RX-78, all that nostalgia in your set was magical, dude. :love:

- The adorable Kakyoin at the Jojo shoot, you're such cutie!!

-JYB for letting me get a selfie and video!

- Everyone who frequented the Rock band station

-All the people who joined in the karaoke session Thursday night (?). You guys were heavenly.

-The girl who sung the Rock Horror Picture Show songs with me. Glad to meet another fan of the series.

-Ken Pontac for being the coolest and also a ninja. Lol

-All the staff for busting their butts to put together another awesome con

- All the guest for being lovlies

- And last but not least, Morgan for making this dream of his a reality and allowing all of us the chance to hang out and have fun!

Kisharrah
First Anime: Chobits

Postby Kisharrah » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:03 pm

Shout out to my hubby/his cousins/my friends for making it an enjoyable con! It was our first and I didn't think I'd have that much fun because I'm not into anime like the rest of my group.

Also, shout out to all the drunk people on the people mover! You guys made my trips fun since I was on it a lot. I also met a few really nice people who weren't drunk! Lol I had some great convos with people :).

To "contacts girl"! ... my husbands cousin and I were the ones talking you about contacts and operation... we saw you a few times lol

To the people who hugged me when I dressed as the Tardis on Saturday (especially the female Jack!) And for the few people who recognized my River Song cosplay on Friday!

To the twerking doctor at Mario Party! Saw you a few times and the first time you sonic'd my boobs lol.

To team Magic at Mario Party after dark and to my competition for the boob-lipstick challenge!

And yeah, there were many more!

Return to “2014 Memories”