Pics & Videos of DJ RX-78 and the bboys/breakdancers here

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our tenth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

DJ RX-78
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Pics & Videos of DJ RX-78 and the bboys/breakdancers here

Postby DJ RX-78 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:35 am

Hey everyone, DJ RX-78 here!

Man what a blast it was to be DJ'n this year at Youmacon 2014 and to have so many people getting pumped before the rave started. So many bboys/bgirls/breakdancers cyphering it up to my original anime/videogame remixes, busting some crazy moves, and everyone else having a fun time too. Seeing all that go down while I'm handling things on the wheels of steel is pretty awesome, and makes me feel good!

Now considering my hands were full most of the time making sure I was on top of the beats, I couldn't exactly get any pictures or videos of what was going down. So, if you by chance have any pictures or videos of people breakdancing or me DJ'n, please post up the links here to the videos and pictures, or toss up a picture or two here. I would really appreciate it! I look forward to seeing what part of the action you captured. If you happen to post it up on instagram, feel free to tag #DJRX78.

Check out my soundcloud if you were digging the anime/videogame remixes I was spinning and feel free to like me on facebook as well.

Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

DJ RX-78

Re: Pics & Videos of DJ RX-78 and the bboys/breakdancers her

Postby DJ RX-78 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:55 pm

Still hoping someone snagged a picture or two, possibly a video. Thanks!
Be original, be creative, be fresh, be righteous, be yourself and let no one stop you!

DJ RX-78

Postby DJ RX-78 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:44 pm

Last edited by DJ RX-78 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

DJ RX-78

Postby DJ RX-78 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Last edited by DJ RX-78 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

DJ RX-78

Postby DJ RX-78 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Last edited by DJ RX-78 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.

tGalaxy
First Anime: Serial Experiments: Lain

Postby tGalaxy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:25 am

Are there anymore pictures or videos of this stuff? I was one of the dancers and cant find any pictures or videos of us.

DJ RX-78

Postby DJ RX-78 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:00 am

tGalaxy wrote:Are there anymore pictures or videos of this stuff? I was one of the dancers and cant find any pictures or videos of us.

So far these are the only pictures I got that someone sent me on facebook. I remember seeing a lot of different people taking videos and pictures with their phones, and some people with actual cameras. Hopefully someone knows one or two of the people who were watching the cypher.

DJ RX-78

Postby DJ RX-78 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:35 pm

CrazyRom wrote:I was there for a while but I don't have any footage, but cypher was cool, props to all bboys and bgirls:)

Glad you came out and were able to enjoy yourself. Hopefully next year we can get more pictures and footage of the action.

DJ RX-78

Postby DJ RX-78 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:19 am

Very humbled by this, but someone actually wrote a short article about what happened that night at Youmacon. Too awesome!

http://heavenlydogs.org/dj-rx-78-breakb ... mment-1960

DJ RX-78

Postby DJ RX-78 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 am

Again, anyone have any pictures or video of what went down for this? Well if not, then you wont want to miss what will be happening this year because there may in fact have an official Anime Hip Hop show this year at Youmacon 2015. It may be featuring some local Hip Hop artist performing anime inspired Hip Hop, break dancers (bboys/bgrils) from around Michigan, and myself ( DJ RX-78 ) behind the wheels of steel providing the back bone of the show.

Return to “2014 Memories”