Youma Crushes 2014

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our tenth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Kemosu
First Anime: Clannad

Re: Youma Crushes 2014

Postby Kemosu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 pm

The girl I sat at the table with in the Maid cafe dressed in the AKB0048 cosplay with Green hair. Wanted to get her number but I couldn't bring myself to ask even when we were all sitting chatting together at the end :(

13Supernova
First Anime: Naruto

Postby 13Supernova » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:58 am

I saw this extremely sexy Space Dandy at the Ian Sinclair signing. I really wish i could have gotten a picture with him. The John Cena and Cm punk i saw wrestling at the rencen were amazing too. They can pin me anytime.

KnightsWhoSaysNi
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby KnightsWhoSaysNi » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:52 pm

I wonder if anybody had a crush on me! I was the girl dressed up as Hello Kitty with the white wig!
I love Fairy Tail!

Soloscythe
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Soloscythe » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:41 pm

My Youma crush was my boyfriend, the beautiful Sailor Venus.
Youmacon Cosplays
2009/10: Yin, Darker than Black
2011: Anya Alstreim, Code Geass
2012 : Sailor Jupiter; Asuna, Sword Art Online
2013: Nonon, Kill la Kill
2014: Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon Crystal
2015: Dazzler, Marvel
2016: Aquaman; Yuki/Erina, Food Wars!

drew.spillers
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist, Soul Eater

Postby drew.spillers » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:25 am

Ajaredheart wrote:Wouldn't say that I had CRUSHES per say, but these people made me happy. I was a little irked this weekend, but these guys made my day:

-The tall fox guy that gave me a hug and picked me up at the end of the escalator leading down to the second floor (Saturday night)

-A girl who schooled me and my friend on Dead or Alive (it was on Sunday I think??)

-2 more girls I picked up free hugs from outside the VG room (Sunday)

-The ninja group- even though I was tagged out pretty early :< (Saturday Night)

-Pretty much any and every Rainbow Dash cosplayer!

-The Lucy cosplayer that I couldn't take a picture of because I left my phone somewhere :<

That's it, I guess.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Bonnie cosplayer I got a picture from! And the female Meow. They were actually pretty cute :oops:

Yoo, I was one of the people who started up those ninja groups on Saturday and Sunday xD I was that longhaired guy who was diving across the play area to tag people and did really good, my friend I came with who was also playing with us and being the pseudo-leader of the games called me "unicorn" xD

Djm
First Anime: Teknoman/Tekkaman Blade

Postby Djm » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:34 pm

I wouldn't say it's a crush really, but just a shout-out.

There was a cosplayer for Princess Zelda (I think) on Sunday. She came to the Sonic panel that I co-hosted with my friend Josie.

I'm sorry I cut our conversation off, but the staff was kicking us out. I totally know the feels of the Sonic drowning music. Thank you for coming to the panel. :)
Woot.

And also...woot.

jeagerjaquezz
First Anime: sailor moon

Postby jeagerjaquezz » Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:20 pm

Kemosu wrote:The girl I sat at the table with in the Maid cafe dressed in the AKB0048 cosplay with Green hair. Wanted to get her number but I couldn't bring myself to ask even when we were all sitting chatting together at the end :(

hey! i'm about 10000% positive i'm the girl you're talking about. drew squared right? add me on fb, i'd be happy to give you my number ^w^ though it is a bit after the fact! you should've asked then, js!

YukhoChan
First Anime: Steins Gate

Postby YukhoChan » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 pm

I love the Yoko At the end of my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5CjkfDmT-Q ! I also love the batgirl at the beggining! if you guys get the chance! check it out my vids for Youmacon! there are 3 of them

qurn
First Anime: lensman

Postby qurn » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Mine would be the shockwave cosplayer. I wanted to talk to you but i was on a bit of a youma-mission and by the time I was done I couldnt find you again. I was hoping to chat with you again. I thought I saw you the next day as sonic, but if face blindness is a spectrum disorder, I have to be on it somewhere. I wasn't completely sure it was you, and I'm awkward enough as is.

If that was you, I'm happy to see that it looks like you snagged that nerdy boyfriend you were lookin for :) . Hope you're doing well. Hopefully I'll see you at the next con

Time Lady Katie
First Anime: Sailor Moon <3

Postby Time Lady Katie » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:06 pm

I usually joke and describe my cute friends, so let me start by saying that a certain purple-haired maid who is part kitsune, part mermaid, and all beautiful has my heart and soul. And of course Navi.

But seriously, there was a really pretty Sailor Uranus at Talk Yuri who chatted with me while I looked for my phone and she was awesome. I'd love to talk more with her. The Vivi at the FF7+ shoot was amazing, I don't know if I'm crushing on her or her dedication but probably both. Also I totally had a thing for Wall Market Cloud at that shoot.
Youma 2014 Cosplays:
Raine, Tales of Symphonia
Chitose, YuruYuri
And Others

Host of: Lily Girls, Talk Yuri to Me, Atelier Juu and Katie

Machi-chan
First Anime: Fruits Basket

Postby Machi-chan » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:50 am

There was a girl and I don't know what she was cosplaying, but on Friday evening it seemed like i saw her once every half hour. We just always seemed to be going towards the same area haha.
She was kind of short, wearing a form-fitting black outfit that covered pretty much everything (arms, legs, etc.) except her cleavage haha. She has silver-ish looking hair.
Not so much a crush since we never spoke as a WOW you are really stunning. I don't know anyone who could have pulled off that outfit the way you did.
Check out "idol BEATS Radio", the best place to listen to the Jpop idols of today!
http://idolbeatsradio.blogspot.com
There is a chance to win a free idol CD of your choice (29 choices!) so enter the giveaway by November 10th!

nomad716
First Anime: Dragonball

Postby nomad716 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:35 pm

a girl in red pants and white wrap around her chest
Last edited by nomad716 on Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yoshikage
First Anime: Azumanga Daioh

Postby Yoshikage » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:04 pm

Looking through my Youma pictures, there were a few very pretty Madoka cosplayers I wish I had gotten the chance to talk to.

chibichobit
First Anime: Inuyasha

Postby chibichobit » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:21 pm

jeagerjaquezz wrote:
Kemosu wrote:The girl I sat at the table with in the Maid cafe dressed in the AKB0048 cosplay with Green hair. Wanted to get her number but I couldn't bring myself to ask even when we were all sitting chatting together at the end :(

hey! i'm about 10000% positive i'm the girl you're talking about. drew squared right? add me on fb, i'd be happy to give you my number ^w^ though it is a bit after the fact! you should've asked then, js!

this is adORABLE.

As for me, this one guy made me happy when he asked to take my picture. I was in mori kei this year instead of cosplay and he told me I looked adorable and chatted with me for a bit. Sorry I left awkwardly, I was running around Cobo like a lost puppy trying to find my friend. D:

ailbee
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Postby ailbee » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:17 pm

Machi-chan wrote:There was a girl and I don't know what she was cosplaying, but on Friday evening it seemed like i saw her once every half hour. We just always seemed to be going towards the same area haha.
She was kind of short, wearing a form-fitting black outfit that covered pretty much everything (arms, legs, etc.) except her cleavage haha. She has silver-ish looking hair.
Not so much a crush since we never spoke as a WOW you are really stunning. I don't know anyone who could have pulled off that outfit the way you did.

I think maybe this was me? :) I was dressed up as Black Cat. I am very short haha.
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... 573132.jpg

Return to “2014 Memories”