Youma Crushes 2014

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our tenth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

ailbee
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Re: Youma Crushes 2014

Postby ailbee » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:18 pm

whaddup wrote:There was this REALLY cute Black Cat cosplayer... I tried to talk to her more, but she was busy and I lost her in the crowed. Best Black Cat I've seen. Hoping to maybe find her here.

Also don't know if this was me? xD But I was dressed up as Black Cat!

Crystalique
First Anime: My Neighbor Totoro

Postby Crystalique » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:07 am

At around late evening on Friday, this very handsome Castiel cosplayer came up to me out of the blue and asked to take a picture with me. I was dressed as Fem!Castiel and was sitting by the registration desk on the third floor of the Renaissance.
I think he went to Shuto Con this year, too. I was terribly shy and awkward, I didn't catch his name or get a chance to invite him to dinner... :(

Machi-chan
First Anime: Fruits Basket

Postby Machi-chan » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:00 am

ailbee wrote:
Machi-chan wrote:There was a girl and I don't know what she was cosplaying, but on Friday evening it seemed like i saw her once every half hour. We just always seemed to be going towards the same area haha.
She was kind of short, wearing a form-fitting black outfit that covered pretty much everything (arms, legs, etc.) except her cleavage haha. She has silver-ish looking hair.
Not so much a crush since we never spoke as a WOW you are really stunning. I don't know anyone who could have pulled off that outfit the way you did.

I think maybe this was me? :) I was dressed up as Black Cat. I am very short haha.
http://i955.photobucket.com/albums/ae32 ... 573132.jpg

Yes, it was you! You looked absolutely fabulous. You are really totally gorgeous. I don't know marvel comics well enough, but just looked up the character. Really cool cosplay. Doubt anyone could have done better.
Check out "idol BEATS Radio", the best place to listen to the Jpop idols of today!
http://idolbeatsradio.blogspot.com
There is a chance to win a free idol CD of your choice (29 choices!) so enter the giveaway by November 10th!

BigMac9632
First Anime: Fooly Cooly aka Furi Kuri aka FLCL

Postby BigMac9632 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:07 am

Me and my friend were trying to get to the game room Saturday night, the escalators were broken so we had to make our way to the elevators by the starbucks, a girl asked if that's where we were headed and if she could tag along, we ran with this girl, I talked to her for a little bit as we walked and she seemed like a really cool person. She had a beautiful accent, and said she lived in Greenland and then Great Britain then here. I know her first name started with an A (pretty sure at least). I even warned her that I'd forget it, which is funny. I remember her last name, but for the sake of her privacy i dont want to put it. (Its 4 letters thats all ill say) xD I'd like to just chat more, make/keep a new friend :p
[center]2010 - none :( [I was lame and broke D:]
2011 - Itachi Uchiha [Naruto]
2012 - Bardroy [Black Butler]
2013 - Rivet [OC]
2014 Cosplays

Steampunk OC "Rivet" Revamp {My Mind}
Progress -75%

Not sure yet about more.

JoJo
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby JoJo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:06 pm

I meet this Caster and Ilya at the JoJo photoshoot. I chatted with them and they were gorgeousl! :D

Return to “2014 Memories”