Regrets of Youmacon 2013?

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our ninth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

First Anime: Dragonball Z

Re: Regrets of Youmacon 2013?

Postby Whoo859 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:00 pm

TaroMaster4 wrote:That's an easy one I regret being kicked out of the convention right after the Teamfourstar 18+ panel.

Apparently they hate me for some reason and reported me to security and they not only took my badge away but neglected to tell me why.

My Dad and I had to investigate to get any actual answers and apparently they were about to have a restraining order on me and they literally have it in their contract that if I am there they don't want to be there so i have to be ejected.

You know I find this rather abusive for them to hate on me just for being a fan of them. I know i'm like 6 feet tall and about 400 pounds but that doesn't take away from the fact they made my dad and I waste time and money on this!

I pestered them a lot when i was younger and i said i was sorry as I got older for my mistakes but do they forgive me? Nope! they throw this in my face! So my real regret here besides being thrown out and almost getting the police involved, I would have to say i regret not reporting them for abusive behavior!

In the immortal words of Booker T..

"What?? " You must've REALLY done some horribly stupid **** to get *the police involved*... o.O But you're apparently projecting (classic psychological defense mechanism) to shift the blame onto Youma staff. :rotfl: Report them for what? You being a dumbass and creeper?

Return to “2013 Memories”