Missed Connections

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our ninth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

forwordsunspoken
First Anime: Death Note

Re: Missed Connections

Postby forwordsunspoken » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:11 am

To the raver guy in the green and the mask that never talked but always tried to make people have a great time, thank you. You showed me how easy it is to have fun and how great it feels to make people have fun. I was the one in the deadmau5 hoodie with the glowing gloves. You were a pleasure to rave next to.
2013 Cosplays:
Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Starkiller/Galen Marek from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

r3liability
First Anime: Rurouni Kenshin

Postby r3liability » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:46 am

forwordsunspoken wrote:To the raver guy in the green and the mask that never talked but always tried to make people have a great time, thank you. You showed me how easy it is to have fun and how great it feels to make people have fun. .

That was a rave personality, Grazzlebaz. I have seen him at every con i have been to this year. He wears all the green and doesn't talk, that's his thing. He is on facebook too.

forwordsunspoken
First Anime: Death Note

Postby forwordsunspoken » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:42 pm

r3liability wrote:
forwordsunspoken wrote:To the raver guy in the green and the mask that never talked but always tried to make people have a great time, thank you. You showed me how easy it is to have fun and how great it feels to make people have fun. .

That was a rave personality, Grazzlebaz. I have seen him at every con i have been to this year. He wears all the green and doesn't talk, that's his thing. He is on facebook too.

Yeah, I saw someone post his Facebook on another part of the forums after posting that haha
2013 Cosplays:
Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Starkiller/Galen Marek from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

LalaGaver
First Anime: sdf

Postby LalaGaver » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:59 am

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a wig stores online and it is perfect.

Return to “2013 Memories”