youma crushes

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our ninth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Mutant_Ing55
First Anime: Naruto

Re: youma crushes

Postby Mutant_Ing55 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:17 am

Machi-chan wrote:Gosh, thank yo so much :love: Haruhi has always been my favorite cosplay. I have worn it ever since my first convention. I always make sure to bring it back out for a bit every year. So it's really great to hear that it's liked xD Thank you <3

Aw, you're very much welcome! A Youma tradition, that's a really good idea! Well, maybe I'll run into you as the danchō sometime next year ^^
2014 plans:
Kotomine Kirei (Fate/zero ver.)
Team Flare Grunt

NomadKite
First Anime: Ronin Warriors

Postby NomadKite » Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:07 am

JuuriaBizarre wrote:Most of the male Sokkas and the tall Draco Malfoy :love:

How many Sokka's were there? :o I was one of them, but I only saw another female Sokka.

AngelBaby723
First Anime: InuYasha

Postby AngelBaby723 » Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:52 pm

cosplayer2358 wrote:
AngelBaby723 wrote:
cosplayer2358 wrote:I actually did have a crush on this girl that I danced with at the rave. I don't know her name or anything other than the fact that she was wearing like a bumblebee kind of outfit, with the yellow and black and the wings, and then she left after about 10 minutes of dancing to go find her friends, and I didn't see her after that. Kinda wished that I would've seen her again.

*raises hand* That was me! :hi:

*blushes* I didn't think you would be on here!

Well someone actually messaged me on tumblr because I had posted my bumblebee costume picture and tagged it as Youmacon 2013was and they were like "Oh hey someone on the forums said they had a crush on you!"I and I was curious as to who it was. C:
For Youmacon 2013, I was Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children), a fox girl, and a bumblebee at the rave.

Hot_Nurse
First Anime: FF7

Postby Hot_Nurse » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Where do I start? Sooooooo many attractive people everywhere! I haven't been able to stop thinking about one person in particular though, please help me find him, forum friends!

He was a staffer, probably security because he was standing on one of the speakers for most of the rave watching the crowd and looking very stoic. He was one of the two staffers that helped save that guy that went down early on at the rave. He had really short bleached blonde hair and a red t-shirt. He was fairly athletic looking and had kind of a pretty-boy face, but with piercing eyes. I saw him a few times prior to the rave, but when everything started happening, he was ON, and watching him, I was turned on. Very very turned on. I couldn't have been the only one that thought it was super sexy watching hot boys save a life!

Watching that whole incident go down at the rave was like watching an episode of Youmacon ER. Lol. I'm a nurse and watching them work was amazing! They did everything correct and they were practically directing the EMT's when they arrived. You could tell they really knew what they were doing when that poor fellow went down and I think things could have turned out much worse for that guy if they had not acted so quickly. Both of them were incredibly gorgeous, but that blonde boy. Mmmm mmmm.
If anyone knows anything about him, please share!
If anyone knows him personally, please let him know that he has fans in Dearborn!

thelaughingfool

Postby thelaughingfool » Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:23 pm

Met a girl named Ashley in a Fire Emblem cosplay. I was the black clad cowboy with the Gun Knife*. We danced together at the 91.8 booth. Want to dance again sometime?

hurristat
First Anime: Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Postby hurristat » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:33 pm

ChibiForte101 wrote:this jean:
omfg he was ridiculously sweet and hilarious during the SNK shoot and i just about flipped out when I asked him to take a picture.

that isnt a good picture of me ahhhh (hi)
i run photoshoots!
feel free to PM me or contact me at either of the following: kuramoch1@tumblr, lawnqueue@twitter

Jentle
First Anime: Code Geass

Postby Jentle » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:55 am

MikaMuffin wrote:Hey there! Thought I'd say hi! I was the Heroine cosplayer!
:( I really wish I could've have seen you in your Amnesia cosplay too! Kent's one of my favorites!

So sad it turned out that way, but I'm glad I was able to see another Amnesia cosplayer. If you decide to cosplay Heroine again next time we'll have to coordinate it so we can get a picture together.
Hope you enjoyed the con ^_^
Youmacon 2015:
Kent - Amnesia Later Outfit
Kent - Amnesia Regular Outfit
Hououin Kyouma - Steins;Gate

"I think about why I want to hold your hand. However, no matter how much I think about it I cannot find the necessity of it"

kambay

Postby kambay » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:42 pm

i would say super nice sailor mercury

Tisuji
First Anime: Berserk

Postby Tisuji » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:21 am

My crush was arhi, which I know there were a bunch, the one I'm talking about was the one at the photoshoot who had a tail that must have seriously weighed more then her. I mean I like anyone who can pull off an arhi, but she did it very well.

JuuriaBizarre
First Anime: Millennium Snow

Postby JuuriaBizarre » Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:47 pm

NomadKite wrote:

How many Sokka's were there? :o I was one of them, but I only saw another female Sokka.

I saw about 3 or more female Sokkas and about 4 male Sokkas.

forwordsunspoken
First Anime: Death Note

Postby forwordsunspoken » Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:34 am

JuuriaBizarre wrote:
NomadKite wrote:

I saw about 3 or more female Sokkas and about 4 male Sokkas.

I was Zuko, my friend was a male Sokka, and my gf was Katara. Glad there were so many Avatar cosplayers!
2013 Cosplays:
Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Starkiller/Galen Marek from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

JuuriaBizarre

Postby JuuriaBizarre » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Yeah, it's a good show. I really want to cosplay Sokka!

Bootlegspiderman
First Anime: Ninja Scroll

Postby Bootlegspiderman » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:10 pm

My self! :bow: Cus, I am that **** Awesome ((High fives self)) :spiderman:

forwordsunspoken
First Anime: Death Note

Postby forwordsunspoken » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:54 am

JuuriaBizarre wrote:Yeah, it's a good show. I really want to cosplay Sokka!

What's stopping you? Do ittttttttt. Its a fairly easy one, aside from the meteor sword/boomerang making, which you don't NECESSARILY have to do.
2013 Cosplays:
Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender
Starkiller/Galen Marek from Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

JuuriaBizarre

Postby JuuriaBizarre » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:21 pm

forwordsunspoken wrote:
JuuriaBizarre wrote:Yeah, it's a good show. I really want to cosplay Sokka!

What's stopping you? Do ittttttttt. Its a fairly easy one, aside from the meteor sword/boomerang making, which you don't NECESSARILY have to do.

I have a very long list of cosplays, so I'll get to it... EVENTUALLY~ Also, I have to decide if I'll cut my hair or fashion a bald cap for parts of my head.

Return to “2013 Memories”