youma crushes

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our ninth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

heavenbuster
First Anime: Gundam

Re: youma crushes

Postby heavenbuster » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:09 pm

Nelly wrote:I had a few this year...
The first was two guys in red and purple cat ears that had free hug signs. My friend was giving the one in the purple a hard time because he was Canadian. She was joking of course. XD His name was Bob and we kept calling him Canadian Friend.

Hey, that was me and my friend! :)

lemonade
First Anime: Digimon

Postby lemonade » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:11 pm

Yukinari wrote:
lemonade wrote:The CosHalfNaked boys were at Youma this year...'nuff said, haha.
you talking about the shirtless guys.

No, they weren't shirtless when I saw them (can't speak for the entire con though). That's just what their cosplay group is called.
Youmacon 2015
Thurs: Eli Ayase (PJs) - Love Live!
Fri [Day]: Chiyo Sakura - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Fri [Evening]: Asuka Langley (Halloween) - Evangelion
Sat: Takane Shijou (My Dear Vampire) - The iDOLM@STER
Sun: Yukirin the 6th (Halloween) - AKB0048

ki_chan
First Anime: Sailormoon

Postby ki_chan » Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:22 pm

RadicalEdward wrote:I had a crush on a vendor in artist alley. Short, asian, blue tank top, white pants. She had a big green water bottle I think.

No one had a crush on me =[[[[ ? I was the dude dressed as Radical Edward. Cmon!

I know the pain. The most interesting person I met at the con was a vendor, haha. I wouldn't call mine a crush, but I would have liked to talk to him more. Little to no chance of finding him on here.

AngelBaby723
First Anime: InuYasha

Postby AngelBaby723 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:35 pm

cosplayer2358 wrote:I actually did have a crush on this girl that I danced with at the rave. I don't know her name or anything other than the fact that she was wearing like a bumblebee kind of outfit, with the yellow and black and the wings, and then she left after about 10 minutes of dancing to go find her friends, and I didn't see her after that. Kinda wished that I would've seen her again.

*raises hand* That was me! :hi:
For Youmacon 2013, I was Tifa Lockheart (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children), a fox girl, and a bumblebee at the rave.

Nelly
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Nelly » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:40 pm

heavenbuster wrote:
Nelly wrote:I had a few this year...
The first was two guys in red and purple cat ears that had free hug signs. My friend was giving the one in the purple a hard time because he was Canadian. She was joking of course. XD His name was Bob and we kept calling him Canadian Friend.

Hey, that was me and my friend! :)

Canadian friend? His American friend? This makes me so happy!

JuuriaBizarre
First Anime: Millennium Snow

Postby JuuriaBizarre » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:21 pm

ki_chan wrote:
RadicalEdward wrote:I had a crush on a vendor in artist alley. Short, asian, blue tank top, white pants. She had a big green water bottle I think.

No one had a crush on me =[[[[ ? I was the dude dressed as Radical Edward. Cmon!

I know the pain. The most interesting person I met at the con was a vendor, haha. I wouldn't call mine a crush, but I would have liked to talk to him more. Little to no chance of finding him on here.

No one ever has a crush on me ('cept for at MCCC, I think). Cuz I mostly dress as dudes XD I was Jotun Lady Loki (terrible make-up job), Sherlock, lolita Cas (for a hot second), Shikamaru, lolita 11th, and Kasanoda.

YoiYumeo

Postby YoiYumeo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:28 pm

Ehh..I already talk to one of my con crushes but the other one is a Noiz cosplayer who I hung out with in the registration line with a Loki cosplayer. I can't remember what I was wearing that day but I had a backpack and carried goldfish with me. I also gave out cupcakes and pie that weekend.

Savageman89
Dealers Staff
First Anime: Little Nemo

Postby Savageman89 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

I'm actually staff, and my crush is in a different department. I only see her during youma each year, but I spend all the time with her, and she's the reason I stay up playing werewolf until nobody wants to play or run it anymore. I want to tell her, but with me in Troy and her in Flint, I'm afraid she's going to say that it's too far for us, even though I deeply care about her...

judas-goatt
First Anime: Death Note

Postby judas-goatt » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:13 pm

Total crush on the Trent Lane. I wish I brought my Daria cosplay...
There were honestly too many attractive people at this con.
Almost forgot to mention my total crush on a Butch Rowdyruff Boy.

ChibiForte101
First Anime: Naruto

Postby ChibiForte101 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Oh jeez, where do I even start?

this jean:
omfg he was ridiculously sweet and hilarious during the SNK shoot and i just about flipped out when I asked him to take a picture.

also this freaking dirk:
like wOW HE WAS A WHOLE FOOT TALLER THAN ME and he was ridiculously nice i was so tempted to hug him and it sucked because I never found him again for the rest of the con ):

also there were absolutely FLAWLESS titanstuck Dirk and Dave cosplayers on Saturday (I think?) and I was too shy to ask them for a picture because they just looked so amazing. Sigh.

There were waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many attractive cosplayers this year.

mooglez-R-US
First Anime: Reboot

Postby mooglez-R-US » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:54 pm

It's not necessarily about a crush, although she was cute. Anyone know who the girl who went as Melfina from Outlaw Star is?
I ran into her on Saturday and she said she was sad because she was hoping that their would had been a gene for photos. I was planning on going as Gene Starwind this year but wasn't able to get it ready in time.
I wasn't able to talk to her that long, I tried to find her again on Sunday but wasn't able to. I plan on finishing my costume and wanted to try and find out about getting some photos next year or any other cons she might attend.
here's a photo.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

OmegaSamurai
First Anime: Bleach

Postby OmegaSamurai » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm terribly shy and I'm really bummed out that I didn't talk to or get any pictures of most of my crushes but I had 5 crushes this year. The first one was a girl that sat at my table at the Maid Cafe, not sure what her cosplay was though. I was Kenpachi on Saturday so I really liked 2 of the girls at the Bleach photo shoot, one was Orihime and the other was Soi Fon with the outfit from the Manga and her Shikai. The fourth was the girl dressed up as Yukiko Amagi from Persona 4 and the last one is a secret but I didn't want to lie about the number, lol.

Friday: Snow Villiers
Saturday: Kenpachi (minus the hair)

BreezyBFly

Postby BreezyBFly » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 am

I saw lots of hotties, but the two that stand out are the female Link with the blue bomb (I took a photo with her) and the second was the really tall, shirtless Dante with the A+ abs haha. I was the Skyward Sword Zelda! https://www.facebook.com/brianne.daly.1 ... 6814537063

Spookitsu
First Anime: Serial Experiments Lain

Postby Spookitsu » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:26 am

Jentle wrote:- All the Steins;Gate cosplayers
- Heroine (Amnesia). I wish I had seen you when I was Kent *sadness*
- A former Steins;Gate cosplayer who's energy level was OVER 9000!!!
- A certain Junko Enoshima who I hung around with for a few hours
- A girl I met in Artists Alley and accidentally lost while walking around (oops!)
- All my fellow Amnesia fans.
You guys/gals are all amazing/awesome people. Can't wait to see you guys at another con ^_^

Edit: OH! And an awesome Ulquiorra I met at the Cobo Center. I enjoyed talking about computers and such with you. Hope you survived all the trials that befell you.

@////@ I think I might know you/have met you. I was that Camelia Gumi cosplayer that invited you to the Rave but then I was never sure if you showed up.

FrenziedMuffin
First Anime: Ghost in the Shell

Postby FrenziedMuffin » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Raika wrote:I thought the Claymore cosplayer was pretty cute xD (Teresa I believe it was) saw her around a bit. Her cosplay was pretty amazing, sad I didn't ask for a picture though T_T.

I'm a large fan of Claymore so I spoke with her and took a few photos. She was really chill. I was really happy to see a Claymore cosplay! Here you go:

http://imgur.com/a/kx9Ur#0

Return to “2013 Memories”