youma crushes

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our ninth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

konanAka
First Anime: Naruto

Re: youma crushes

Postby konanAka » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:26 pm

Digipup wrote:There was a Sebastian walking around with some very bright reddish-pink contacts. I would have followed him around all day if I could.
... There was also another Sebastian playing the violin for a short time in the Rencen, across from a Red Link with a panpipe. As a violinist myself, I couldn't help liking him.
Don't know what it is with me and Sebastians this year. I haven't even gotten around to checking out Black Butler yet.

I came across and took a pic of the one with the violin yes he was adoreable :)

snipercutey
First Anime: dbz

Postby snipercutey » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:28 pm

OK, there was this goofy Gamzee that I met on the people mover Saturday night. I think the goofyness is what made me crush on him I guess?? More or less he seemed pretty nifty and would be a great friend! sadly, no info was exchanged. I got his friends number though! Really, i just want to keep in touch with all my con friends.

JuuriaBizarre
First Anime: Millennium Snow

Postby JuuriaBizarre » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:41 pm

OH, and the male Loki, but I never got to meet him. :/

Yukinari
Media Staff
First Anime: Macross

Postby Yukinari » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:22 am

i had a small crush on one of the Tiny Tina's i ran into. I took photos with her in the maid cafe were she was working... hell i think she was one of us! (a staff member that is) also, the black Miku who a bunch of photographers including i, were shooting outside the winter garden near the river walk, on Sunday.
Few of my best Youmacon 2011 photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/messier_code_bk-201/

Raika
First Anime: Ronin Warriors?

Postby Raika » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:15 am

I thought the Claymore cosplayer was pretty cute xD (Teresa I believe it was) saw her around a bit. Her cosplay was pretty amazing, sad I didn't ask for a picture though T_T.

Black Exhaust
First Anime: Fooly Cooly

Postby Black Exhaust » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:24 am

josiechanne wrote:i had a con crush on the toki wartooth i saw and took a picture with on saturday night :c :c if you're reading this, hmu and let's be friends!

Klokateer! Oh, wowies, you were awesome! I saw you again (I think) on Sunday, I wasn't dressed as Toki any longer, though. In 6 years of youma and countless other cons, I have to say you were the first Klokateer I've seen, the con crushing is mutual!

There were also a couple really great Raritys I saw over the weekend, best pony=best cosplay, simple maths!
[Headbangs Internally]

SwordHunter
First Anime: Pokémon

Postby SwordHunter » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:30 am

I thought the redheaded Spiderman (Mary Jane?) that got a picture with me as Commander Shepard in the Dealer Room on Saturday was pretty cute. We spoke briefly about how to go about making a FemShep cosplay, but I didn't think to ask for contact info...
Youmacon 2013 Cosplay:
Friday: Team Rocket Grunt (Pokémon)
Saturday: Commander Shepard (Mass Effect 2)

N7Mitch25
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby N7Mitch25 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:30 am

wesmantooth wrote:alright there was a korra they're of which was extremely pretty! had super blue eyes and seemed really cool i tried my freaking hardest to get the nerve to go talk to her but ultimately failed. i was the one dressed as deathstroke i know she probably wont see this but figured i would give it a chance! XD

I acually talked with her a few times on the people mover....gah....she was so good too!!! I know who you were talking about.....I just forgot to get her to keep in contact with me

Also I may want to mention I saw a Zero suit Samus in the gaming room that I thought looked amazing....I couldn't talk to her though since she was busy on DDR and the room was too loud at the time

Nelly
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Nelly » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:11 am

I had a few this year...
The first was two guys in red and purple cat ears that had free hug signs. My friend was giving the one in the purple a hard time because he was Canadian. She was joking of course. XD His name was Bob and we kept calling him Canadian Friend.

Then there was the cutest Sebastian at the charity ball. I THINK his name was either Asher or Anthony but I'm not sure. My friend taught him how to dance. We hung out before the ball in line. I was the formal stocking/the gothic lolita XD Gosh he was cute.

There was a Lupin with the Sebastian that was a big flirt too!

cosplayer2358
First Anime: Naruto

Postby cosplayer2358 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:20 am

Nelly wrote:The first was two guys in red and purple cat ears that had free hug signs. My friend was giving the one in the purple a hard time because he was Canadian. She was joking of course. XD His name was Bob and we kept calling him Canadian Friend.

Haha those are two of my friends that I actually met at Youmacon a few years ago. The one with the red ears and nine different colored tails was Justin, and the purple ears and tail was Bob. They are awesome guys!
2008-2010: L Lawliet from Death Note
2012: Allen Walker from D.Gray-man
2013: Either Crown Clown, from D.Gray-man, most of Friday and Saturday
2014: Death the Kid, L Lawliet

lemonade
First Anime: Digimon

Postby lemonade » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:38 pm

The CosHalfNaked boys were at Youma this year...'nuff said, haha.
Youmacon 2015
Thurs: Eli Ayase (PJs) - Love Live!
Fri [Day]: Chiyo Sakura - Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Fri [Evening]: Asuka Langley (Halloween) - Evangelion
Sat: Takane Shijou (My Dear Vampire) - The iDOLM@STER
Sun: Yukirin the 6th (Halloween) - AKB0048

Nicksphotos
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Nicksphotos » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Here is a pic of my con crush. I would really like to get in touch with her.

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Nicks Photography That's Who!

RadicalEdward
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby RadicalEdward » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:08 pm

I had a crush on a vendor in artist alley. Short, asian, blue tank top, white pants. She had a big green water bottle I think.

No one had a crush on me =[[[[ ? I was the dude dressed as Radical Edward. Cmon!

Yukinari
Media Staff
First Anime: Macross

Postby Yukinari » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:00 pm

lemonade wrote:The CosHalfNaked boys were at Youma this year...'nuff said, haha.
you talking about the shirtless guys.
Few of my best Youmacon 2011 photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/messier_code_bk-201/

sayo
First Anime: pokemon

Postby sayo » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:40 pm

i wouldnt call it much of a crush but i was looking all over for this kid i had talked to on friday who said he was dressin as borris airay on saturday i saw him at the mario party after dark but he was in the front of the room and i was in the back :(((((

Return to “2013 Memories”