Did you see me? (Pictures and recognition thread)

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our ninth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

sessel
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew

Did you see me? (Pictures and recognition thread)

Postby sessel » Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:28 pm

Planning to meet up with some friends, but didn't see them? Wore a rocking cosplay and took lots of pictures, but you never saw any of them? Well, here's your best shot! In this thread, you can ask if you were seen or if another person was seen! If you've taken some pictures, post them here, so the wonderful ladies and gentlemen cosplaying can see their lovely faces! Hopefully this thread will help you find who you're looking for. Have fun at the convention guys, and post away!

http://imgur.com/a/KJaxu Oh, and there are a few pictures I took today. I'll me uploading a video as well sometime soon, but in the meantime, these will suffice, I guess. :/ Oh, and by the way, I look super short in the selfies. I'm a pretty bad camera man. :D
Pinkie Pie kind of reminds me from Felicia from Darkstalkers. Am I the only one?

Time Lady Katie
First Anime: Sailor Moon <3

Re: Did you see me? (Pictures and recognition thread)

Postby Time Lady Katie » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:24 am

I think I saw someone I worked in a student group with last year at WMU, Haley. I think I saw her at Burger King. Also, anyone who went to Atelier Juu and Katie has my love. Let's hang.
Youma 2014 Cosplays:
Raine, Tales of Symphonia
Chitose, YuruYuri
And Others

Host of: Lily Girls, Talk Yuri to Me, Atelier Juu and Katie

sessel
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew

Postby sessel » Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:18 pm

Can I request that this thread be removed to the 2013 memories section? I believe that it would be much more appropriately placed there than here.
Pinkie Pie kind of reminds me from Felicia from Darkstalkers. Am I the only one?

SuddenlyAirships
First Anime: Pokemon!

Postby SuddenlyAirships » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:00 am

Hey, I was the taiga!
I was there on Saturday, and was carrying around a bunch of plushies for half the time, did anyone see me there? :3

Tisuji
First Anime: Berserk

Postby Tisuji » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 am

I'm looking for any photos of me, I was Tryndamere from LoL(thou some people thought i was Dovahkin >_<). if you have any it would be greatly appreciated.

SougoViBritannia
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby SougoViBritannia » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:36 am

I saw you, awesome cosplay but I thought you were the guy from Skyrim too:D I was Judal from Magi, and my friend was Hei from Darker than black. We got a lot of pictures taken but I forgot to ask to see them lol, hopefully someone here saw us.

First time cosplaying or attending a con, so we were sort of bad at poses! Had a lot of fun though, the people were great, might go again later today before the closing ceremony.

Tisuji
First Anime: Berserk

Postby Tisuji » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:05 pm

this was my first time cosplaying too which is a big reason i was looking for some photos ^_^

Teyu
First Anime: Pokémon

Postby Teyu » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 pm

These were my cosplays this weekend, Little Sister and Ahri! If you got any pictures I'd love to see them. I had a great time at the con!
Youmacon 2013:
- Ahri [League of Legends]
- Little Sister [Bioshock]

Youmacon 2012:
- Nepeta Leijon [Homestuck]
- Kanaya Maryam [Homestuck]

Sange
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Sange » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Hey, my girlfriend and I were Panty and Stocking on Friday with a friend dressed up as a super adorable Pinky Pie. We got a lot of pictures, but I haven't seen a single one. If anyone has a photo, let me know. I'd love to see!!

Oh, if it helps, as Panty and Stocking, we were wearing red and blue pea coats and black short shorts. Thanks!

otakutwins
First Anime: Sailor Moon or yu yu hakusho

Postby otakutwins » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Did anyone get a picture of Bemo? My little brother was cosplaying as him so I was just wondering ^^!

Whyohwhybri
First Anime: None

Postby Whyohwhybri » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:17 pm

I was Quailman and Wrecking Ball Miley, I'm so, so sorry.

Edokinz
First Anime: Inuyasha

Postby Edokinz » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 pm

I was just curious if anyone captured photos of a Yugi Mutou and Seto Kaiba walking about. I would love to see some pictures of my Yugi and my friends Kaiba.

The Crimson Nutcse
First Anime: DBZ

Postby The Crimson Nutcse » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:48 pm

Hello all! I was the Deadpool with the teleporter on his chest! If anyone has any pics with or of me, I'd love to see them :).
Hey! You with the face! I'm a bit crazy so you should give me your full attention. I know where you all live! *What? Yes, I do! I do know where they all li.. okay, fine* Alright, I don't know where any of you live.. but still. Like my page :D

ayanameme
First Anime: that one where the mom dies

Postby ayanameme » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:50 pm

I know i got a few pictures taken of me, i was at the con on saturday I was Rin from Blue Exorcist for the first part of the day and i walked around a bit with a smallish Blue Exorcist/Attack on titan group and later on I was Rei Ayanami from EVA still with a Mephisto and Shiemi (you can tell it was me because i was the shortest out of all my friends) it'd be great if i could see how the photos turned out!!!(i knew i accidentally blew off a junko and another dangan ronpa? cosplayer before leaving and im sorry but my friends wanted to go somewhere and i was losing them down the escalator oops)
Youma '14
Annie Leonhart, Military Police Attack On Titan
Rei Ayanami, school uniform EVA

Xamine
First Anime: Bleach

Postby Xamine » Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:15 pm

I was walking around as Christa Renz from attack on titan all weekend, on Thursday and Saturday I was wearing a pink flower crown. A few people took pictures of me and I don't have many of myself, so I would love to see them c:

Heres a photo reference: https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 3332_n.jpg
Last edited by Xamine on Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “2013 Memories”