Japanese Yaoi Nazi

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our eighth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

PolishFox
First Anime: fullmetal alchemist

Re: Japanese Yaoi Nazi

Postby PolishFox » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:31 am

EveryRoadisanOption wrote:Okay, so I found the post on Facebook and I've been looking for more info since, coming up pretty much dead. Any mentions are brief (like this one of the acen forums: http://www.acen.org/forums/index.php/topic/43174-ban-sale-of-nazi-good-and-nazi-cosplay/page__st__60, post #73, but at #89 they announce banning certain symbols) OR are blogs ( like http://4thletter.net/2012/05/mr-brothers-goes-to-fanime/) that don't necessarily have his name, but complain about him OR are completely deleted from forums and other blogs.

No one however seems to actually know his name. Which is just weird and my best guess as to where he is on the map doesn't bring up any google links under that name. Maybe it's a mystery for this year? Hopefully it's something that con will look into before next year.

He is turning up to be Youmacons little mystery.

But there were two Yaoi vendors I remember. Our Nazi friend here and then there was another stand that had videos like Anime themes and Gangam Style and more playing. There were fun and I liked them.
I dont want to get them mixed up with the Nazi or anything.

And to find our little Nazi dont you think the Youmacon staff has his name on record for being there?
Hows this contraption run with out a Steam engine or Gears?

cactusmomma
Guest Relations Staff
First Anime: Speed Racer

Postby cactusmomma » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:56 pm

I -think- his first name is Elden.. don't quote me on that. Either way, he's being handled by our wonderful Dealer's DH as well as ACen's Dealer's DH..
Guest updates and random con shenaniganry: http://beegobuzz.tumblr.com

Darkenadel
First Anime: Ronin Warriors

Postby Darkenadel » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:35 pm

I got dragged to his booth once at I think Acen it was because my friend wanted Yaoi. The guy tried talking to me. I just stood out in the walkways a little bit while she looked. I couldn't get too far out cause I was her handler at the time (fursuiter) but I didn't want to be any closer.

Katalci
First Anime: Elfen Lied

Postby Katalci » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:39 pm

steampiper313 wrote:Basically, if you're not one of those poor, deluded anime fans who think that whatever this cat does is cool, then help get him the hell out of the Convention crowd! I'm all for freedom of speech, but this cat is one example of how individuals can abuse their power as citizens.

You obviously aren't for freedom of speech if you want to oppress someone's freedom of expression.
What, are you a Nazi or something?
2012: Schrödinger (Hellsing)

Brandon79
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby Brandon79 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Oh, Jesus... :roll:

Just hope I don't run into this guy at the dealer room. :skeptical:

And was he at Acen 2013 or just previous ones?? Cuz I browsed the dealer room Saturday around 5-6 and didn't see anyone like that! Pretty sure I would've easily remembered

DemonBlackDragon
First Anime: Tenchi Muyo

Postby DemonBlackDragon » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:28 am

Katalci wrote:
steampiper313 wrote:Basically, if you're not one of those poor, deluded anime fans who think that whatever this cat does is cool, then help get him the hell out of the Convention crowd! I'm all for freedom of speech, but this cat is one example of how individuals can abuse their power as citizens.

You obviously aren't for freedom of speech if you want to oppress someone's freedom of expression.
What, are you a Nazi or something?

:rotfl: Guy asks if someone is a Nazi and will be cosplaying as one! (This post has nothing to do with your convo just tickled me)
Youmacon 2017 cosplay list:
Thursday: Male Ryoko with Female Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
Friday: The Joker with Harley Quinn (Batman)
Saturday:Hannyabal with Sadi (One Piece)
Sunday: Hugo with Posion (Streetfighter X Tekken)

Return to “2012 Memories”