Hetalia- Memories and Pasta

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our eighth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

CircusDoll

Hetalia- Memories and Pasta

Postby CircusDoll » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:16 pm

I know that there were lots of Hetalia cosplayers this year, even though it was much less than last year.
I thought we could all share our best in and out of character moments with others, and find some of the contacts we may have missed!

I was the Japan in the black jacket on Friday who was on the Ask a Nation panel, as well as the Austria with the brown coat and vest on Saturday~

Go to it!
[2010 Kuroshitsuji- Doll]
[2011 Katekyo Hitman Reborn-Hibari Kyoya]
[2012 Hetalia- Japan and Austria]
[2013 Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt- Male!Stocking]

cecilxl is my favorite Tsuna~

yippee5000
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: speedracer

Re: Hetalia- Memories and Pasta

Postby yippee5000 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Here is my unfiltered or edited collection of pix .. there many from the Hetalia photo shoot as well as random around the con shots....I was the White military Japan and Paint it White casual America :oops:
http://s1092.beta.photobucket.com/user/ ... con%202012
Last edited by yippee5000 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garp the Fist
Kiato syncronicity v.
Hetalia Imperial Japan
Dieshuu Kaiki..5 versions!
Admiral Sadri Fam
Tomomi Masaoka
Alex Rowe

the real death note
First Anime: Sailor moon

Postby the real death note » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

I was the Romania from the Ask a Nation panel, I loved being him.
youmacon 2014
sailor mercury swag- 99% thur.
Dead!Dave- 100% sun.?
spritzee- 100% fir.,sat

CircusDoll

Postby CircusDoll » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 am

yippee5000 wrote:Here is my unfiltered or edited collection of pix .. there many from the Hetalia photo shoot as well as random around the con shots....I was the White military Japan and Paint it White casual America :oops:

Too bad I didn't get to see my fellow Japan. *laughs* As for the photos, I couldn't find your link in your text, haha. I would love to see them though~

CircusDoll

Postby CircusDoll » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:49 am

the real death note wrote:I was the Romania from the Ask a Nation panel, I loved being him.

Oh it's Romania~! I think you did a wonderful job, and it was a joy sitting next to you on the panel. Your costume was very well done.

CrossedCrowns
First Anime: Hetalia

Postby CrossedCrowns » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:15 pm

I was the Military!France on Friday (I think I was the /only/ one at the photoshoot). Friday's Hetalia panel was absolutely hilarious >w< You were all awesome.

And on Saturday I was Belarus. I was the very lame one that only chased people /after/ asking them. ^^'

Moriko Suzuki

Postby Moriko Suzuki » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:47 pm

Well I don't have any photos sadly, but I did enjoy all the time I spent with all the various Hetalia cosplayers. I was dressed as Nyotalia America (the one with the wooden bat). Honestly, I wish I would have auditioned for the Ask a Nation panel. I would have shown everyone how much work I put into characters I dress up as... My cosplay would have been Belarus, not Fem!America though. Although, I do think it would be kind of cool to do a Nyotalia Ask a Nation panel because the Nyotalia characters are not the same as the normal ones. They're completely different people... Oh my! Look at me rambling on and on >///o///>;

Anyways! if any of you would like to get to know me, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.
2013 Cosplays:
Asuna - Sword Art Online
Nyotalia America - Hetalia
Sasha Braus - Attack On Titan

yippee5000
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: speedracer

Postby yippee5000 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:49 pm

CircusDoll wrote:
yippee5000 wrote:Here is my unfiltered or edited collection of pix .. there many from the Hetalia photo shoot as well as random around the con shots....I was the White military Japan and Paint it White casual America :oops:

Too bad I didn't get to see my fellow Japan. *laughs* As for the photos, I couldn't find your link in your text, haha. I would love to see them though~

I not sure what happened here link was there... I've edited it and reattached the link... seems to work hope there is something you like....
I would have loved to see another Japan myself...Made the PASTA! A Fun Look At Hetalia panel XD wooo--whoo :rotfl:
Garp the Fist
Kiato syncronicity v.
Hetalia Imperial Japan
Dieshuu Kaiki..5 versions!
Admiral Sadri Fam
Tomomi Masaoka
Alex Rowe

CircusDoll

Postby CircusDoll » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:05 pm

Moriko Suzuki wrote:Well I don't have any photos sadly, but I did enjoy all the time I spent with all the various Hetalia cosplayers. I was dressed as Nyotalia America (the one with the wooden bat). Honestly, I wish I would have auditioned for the Ask a Nation panel. I would have shown everyone how much work I put into characters I dress up as... My cosplay would have been Belarus, not Fem!America though. Although, I do think it would be kind of cool to do a Nyotalia Ask a Nation panel because the Nyotalia characters are not the same as the normal ones. They're completely different people... Oh my! Look at me rambling on and on >///o///>;

Anyways! if any of you would like to get to know me, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.

I really liked seeing Nyotalia this year, not all people know it's cannon which is quite odd. I hope they include it in the new season- perhaps a panel will be in the future then! I really loved your Nyo!America, it was really well done and suited you. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ I could see all the work you put into it just by looking.
I'm sure you would have gotten on, because you were in character even in the crowd as America~ you made this shy Japan "brush." 〃・・〃

If you want any photos from the panel, I have some I could share~

Moriko Suzuki

Postby Moriko Suzuki » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm

CircusDoll wrote:
I really liked seeing Nyotalia this year, not all people know it's cannon which is quite odd. I hope they include it in the new season- perhaps a panel will be in the future then! I really loved your Nyo!America, it was really well done and suited you. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ I could see all the work you put into it just by looking.
I'm sure you would have gotten on, because you were in character even in the crowd as America~ you made this shy Japan "brush." 〃・・〃

If you want any photos from the panel, I have some I could share~

Ahh, you're making me blush! >/////< I am so glad you liked it~ Really, I was so worried about cosplaying her... You know, with all the skin showing and blahhh... And you made me blush hardcore at the panel! I was pretending to rip my heart out because you were just too sweet and I was like "Ahhh take my heart!"

I would love to see the photos from the panel~ :3
2013 Cosplays:
Asuna - Sword Art Online
Nyotalia America - Hetalia
Sasha Braus - Attack On Titan

CircusDoll

Postby CircusDoll » Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 pm

Moriko Suzuki wrote:
CircusDoll wrote:
Ahh, you're making me blush! >/////< I am so glad you liked it~ Really, I was so worried about cosplaying her... You know, with all the skin showing and blahhh... And you made me blush hardcore at the panel! I was pretending to rip my heart out because you were just too sweet and I was like "Ahhh take my heart!"

I would love to see the photos from the panel~ :3

Here are my photos from the day, the panel ones should be near the bottom of the page. ヘ。ヘ

I really liked it, but I could see where that could make you shy. I can't even wear a tank top without feeling off~. It worked for you though, and I commend your bravery! Made it all the more authentic, and In-character.
I feel so loved, I am so glad you had fun at the panel and enjoyed my cosplay. It means bunches~ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

capslB3
First Anime: Samurai Champloo

Postby capslB3 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm stalking you. And I demand pictures.

the real death note
First Anime: Sailor moon

Postby the real death note » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 pm

CircusDoll wrote:
the real death note wrote:I was the Romania from the Ask a Nation panel, I loved being him.

Oh it's Romania~! I think you did a wonderful job, and it was a joy sitting next to you on the panel. Your costume was very well done.

You did a wonderfull job yourself, and thank you.
youmacon 2014
sailor mercury swag- 99% thur.
Dead!Dave- 100% sun.?
spritzee- 100% fir.,sat

Gome88
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Gome88 » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:51 pm

Hello,This was my very first US Con, I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada and I was the very shy Canada who was with the America and England on Friday and Scotland with the Germany with the Whip and the France on Saturday, I was actually taking pictures during the Photoshoot
Youmacon 2012

Friday & Sunday: Canada (Hetalia)
Saturday: Scotland (Hetalia)

Little_one
First Anime: Rurouni Kenshin

Postby Little_one » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm

On Friday I was chibitalia with my twin as Chibimano
Then Friday night I was sleepy time Italy!
Youmacon 2014
Thu- France
Fri- Barnaby Brooks Jr, Sleep!Italy
Sat- Young!Levi, Tori/Rurakhan
Sun- ????

Return to “2012 Memories”