youma crushes

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our eighth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

LeavingBabylon391
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Re: youma crushes

Postby LeavingBabylon391 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:43 am

Ryu767 wrote:
allanime01 wrote:
TheNoLifeKing wrote:i didnt cosplay this year cause i was boring. but i was in the male strip line up for the thursday night bachelorette party, i also gave the embarassing sex story at the angel bitches panel on friday where some may call me Tim, all of saturday i was wearing a nintendo beanie and give long free hugs cause im sad and lonely ;_;
i met a girl in an xmen uniform whom i think was jean grey with shoulder tats on saturday - to her id like to say sorry i never found you at the rave and you were really cute thanks for the hug!!

to anyone who is interested in contacting me
https://www.facebook.com/timothy.lick

TIM! TIS I, YOUR KING! You were totally awesome man, I know your feels all to well.

Crush wise it's simple this year: the panty and Stocking angel cosplayers I met right as I entered the AB 101 panel (the panty later becoming queen next to me XD)
"Syn" (code names to protect the not so innocent) dressed as the cutest neko I ever did see. Glad she managed to recover a badge and didn't miss out.
There was a rave inspired Pinkie Pie I had a bit of a crush on
Jessica Rabbitt, in both cosplay AND her regular bunny outfit
"The Derpy Dargon" :derpy: ;P
A Vinyl Scratch walking around with a turn table
ANYONE THAT HIGH FIVED ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO REACH 1000 BEFORE DST!!!! (Ps - My total as the clock rolled back was 1382. Next year lets see if we can break it!)
Also anyone that would Gangnam Style with me
Anda few bro-crushes go out to Dante from the Rave, the chuck cosplayer, and what was probably the best Tenth doctor I saw from the AB101 panel)

I was Vinyl scratch with a turn table! O: was it this one?
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5906_n.jpg

Ryu I didn't crush on you but you're Pon-Three was great and you were the most adorable Link I've ever seen. XD (this are Batman btw) :batman:

tigerofsnow
First Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura

Postby tigerofsnow » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:33 pm

My crushes were the awesome photographers that gave me their cards, that i sadly lost half of...it sucks having no pockets.

At the rave my two friends and I met some awesome guys, that could dance!! (while my friends and I epically failed at dancing) The awesome guy i would like to contact was a guy dressed in a Brown bear pajama suit thing. He was so freaking adorable and gave me his glow-in-the-dark glasses.

I would like to hear back from any of the photographers or Rave buddies. If you don't want to talk that's cool but i just want you guys to know you made my weekend :D

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

Postby daisuke1200 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:14 pm

LeavingBabylon391 wrote:
daisuke1200 wrote:Con crush time guys ;) lets hear about the cuties you crushed on while you were at the con!

I was the Cloud strife from final fantasy 7 advent children with the full sized wooden tsurugi (the advent children fusion sword) and the cool changing color materia. And i was also the bar-tender cloud who threw the rockin party in room 6701

Hey Vato! I was at your party when it 1st started. You made me a badass whipped cream drink thing and gave me a couple beers. Thanks for that, I owe you a couple drinks.

I saw a lot of pretty girls but the ones that I crushed on the most were: A girl cosplaying as Lieutenant from Legend of Kora (even prettier sans moustache and skull cap, I met her through some friends that were cosplaying Homestuck trolls, they were all rooming together), Bryanna (wearing a cowboy hat and her aunt's studded leather jacket with 80's punk patches, we smoked cigarettes and chatted just outside the wintergarden thursday or friday night and I didn't see her after that :( ), a Zoey from L4D, a girl cosplaying as Fuu from Samurai Champloo, and an Integra Hellsing.

I was cosplaying as Batman and Wilfred. :batman:

Thanks man! make sure to make it to my next one and i'll make you something even better!

shortpixie89

Postby shortpixie89 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Not crushes really (although they were all good looking lol) but my friend and I saw and awesome Guts from Berserk in the food court and he had an adorable and very well done Miku with him, we also saw a crazy awesome Peter Parker that I hugged in the dealer's room, and of course all my friends were looking super smexy as always, especially all of them in our smexy pony group we wore Thursday night.
Also, anyone I hugged, or wanted hugs from me, you're pretty **** awesome <3
2011 Cons: Youmacon and Colossalcon
Panty (PSG)- Red dress, Transformation outfit
Mizune (Soul Eater)- 5 sister combined form
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)- Casual

Moriko Suzuki

Postby Moriko Suzuki » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:30 pm

WynterWillow wrote:I've been lurking in this thread for a couple days now trying to figure out what to write.

I don't have any certain person but I guess I'd have to say all the Hetalia Cosplayers. It made me love the fandom even more. I loved all the Prussias, Canadas, and Chibitalias and made it a point to find and hug every single one of them, especially the Prussias. XD

You said Hetalia cosplayers, so I will take it.
Even though it's vague, but still... Any small tiny itsy bitsy crush works for me ;w;
Just a glance works... Aha.
2013 Cosplays:
Asuna - Sword Art Online
Nyotalia America - Hetalia
Sasha Braus - Attack On Titan

Animexcel
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby Animexcel » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 pm

Hmmm, hard to choose. I guess one girl who actually knew who I was, haha. I was Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya. She was Makoto from Idolm@ster. I ran into her again, she was really nice :) And there were a couple a girls cosplaying from Madoka Magica I had a crush on. A Mami and Homura cosplayer.

LunaKage
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby LunaKage » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:44 pm

Moriko Suzuki wrote:
WynterWillow wrote:I've been lurking in this thread for a couple days now trying to figure out what to write.

I don't have any certain person but I guess I'd have to say all the Hetalia Cosplayers. It made me love the fandom even more. I loved all the Prussias, Canadas, and Chibitalias and made it a point to find and hug every single one of them, especially the Prussias. XD

You said Hetalia cosplayers, so I will take it.
Even though it's vague, but still... Any small tiny itsy bitsy crush works for me ;w;
Just a glance works... Aha.

Well if it makes you feel better, I thought you were cute, I just didnt recognize the cosplay so I didnt talk to you lol.
It's no surprise nobody listens anymore
To what we're saying, to what was said
And in your absence we promised you
Oh we'll behave, oh we'll behave
So just keep burning
Everything will look better once you look away

mindfang
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby mindfang » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 pm

I wouldn't say it was much of a crush. More of a fascination!
There was a Lelouch cosplayer floating around Saturday morning before I got my pass. They were so tall and their body type fit complimented the sleekness of the outfit completely. I was dressed as Noel and we caught each other's eyes a few time. I thought he was pretty cute. I didn't though, because I thought, "A cute guy like that would have a girlfriend!"
I almost always have a crush on No Face though. Always. uwu* So cute. Gave me the best high-five and I school-girled away from them. <3
There were some very well drawn out Kurloz cosplayers, too. I was so happy to see how professional those horns were, and the time they put into the outfits.
Youmacon 2012:
Saturday - Noel Vermillion (BlazBlue), GodTier Rose, Hellboy.

Youmacon 2013 (already planning)! :
Ume (Air Gear), Porrim (Homestuck), ???

Sparkymuffin
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z/Pokemon

Postby Sparkymuffin » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm

I had two... sort of crushes you could say, this year!

One was a Queen Chrysalis cosplayer I saw in Cobo Friday night.I really liked what she put together!

Another was a Quote cosplayer I met in line for the PMV... thing!

Kaibumi
First Anime: Sailor moon

Postby Kaibumi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:20 pm

LastCallForShaw wrote:
Kaibumi wrote:
LastCallForShaw wrote:There were so many potential ones :], but the two that struck my dumb the most were one of the Zero suit Samus's because she brought that character to life, and that smile ;3!
The other crush was the girl with dark hair who was walking with bubbles from the powerpuff girls in Cobo. I couldn't tell what series she was from, but after we locked eyes for a second I know I felt the wind stand still ;o.

Awh, well shucks ^-^ I was with that bubbles, and most likely was either Raven (black hooded cape) on Fri and Sat, or Asami (maroon-ish shirt) if that was just Saturday morning : )

Oh! :shock: Helloooo ahaha. It was definitely you then! The color was maroon-ish and it was during saturday morning. I kept bumping into you in the dealers/artist alley for a while. It actually came to the point where I felt like I was unconsciously stalking you, so I left for a little while. lol. Nice to meet you! :hi:

Haha hey : D
Lol! Oh gosh,it's all good it happens..well not the stalking thing, but the often bumping into thing x D
Nice to meet you too!
2012 Cosplays
Cake
Raven [not from the animated series]
Asami
Flo

Delevaine
First Anime: Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust

Postby Delevaine » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:33 pm

Okay.. this probably doesn't count... but the rencen medic was pretty hot. :love:

I just love good looking men in uniform, what can I say. Its my kryptonite lol.
"on a gathering storm comes a tall handsome man, a dusty black coat with a red right hand"
2013 - Akiba/Johnny (Metal Gear Solid 4), not sure if I'm bringing anything else.
2012 - Sniper Wolf - Alucard (Manga version/long hair)

femerithian
First Anime: inuyasha

Postby femerithian » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:46 am

Well there was the epic Nightwing my friend and I saw in the food court... we had fun watching him walk by XD
Also the female Yusuke was very cute... not sure if she was Yusuke this year like last year but I did see her at the rave in her rave gear... I would have been able to dance with her but she had to leave before I could, I'd have asked sooner but I'm always too nervous... plus I fail at dancing beyond just a bit of moving back and forth ^^;

Puffins
First Anime: Hell Girl

Postby Puffins » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:44 am

For being my first con ever, I really only had one "crush". It was a girl on Saturday dressed as Derpy :derpy: . She was carrying around a muffins bag which was pretty awesome and funny.
Otherwise there were a lot of people I had no idea who they where.

CheshireKitten
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby CheshireKitten » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:53 am

The cloud who let my best friend hump his leg, I had to give him multiple hugs throughout the weekend. Not to mention Cat Jacobs who did the really sexy pikachu in vinyl and fur.

treeperson
First Anime: Digimon

Postby treeperson » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:51 pm

I had lots of crushes but the ones I remember most were the amazing Vinyl Scratch who I saw at the MLP meetup... The really tall guy with black hair that I saw Saturday. He wasn't in cosplay but he was still rather pretty. I wish I would have gotten the nerve to talk to him. Hmm... The Sebastian who was giving out cake! If someone randomly gave me a cake, I'd probably keep it so I commend him for deciding to share it. The really awesome guy at the rave. His dancing was just wow. I'm pretty sure he was with his girlfriend though so I didn't talk to him. I also had a slight crush on the really tall Rainbow Dash that let me hang out with him while waiting for my friend. And the guy who was playing the violin outside of the people mover. And past but not least, the guy that I managed to go up to Sunday night and ask for a hug (after telling him he was pretty).

Return to “2012 Memories”