youma crushes

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our eighth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

MaskedxMaestro
First Anime: Pokemon

Re: youma crushes

Postby MaskedxMaestro » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:39 pm

slytherin609 wrote:Oh so many crushes!
(Not exactly a crush per say but) totally loved everyone in the Hetalia group I randomly decided to hang out with on Saturday for a while- I have two of their numbers but never got around to getting everyone else's. And the Prussia was like an exact clone of one of my best friends which was kind of funny.
Basically every single Sebastian at the Black Butler photoshoot...**** you boys lookin' fine. (And I swear one of them kept staring at me.)
The Sebastian who helped me down the stairs at the photoshoot when I was lost as to how I was going to make it down in my 5" heels (and who I took pictures with...thanks for pulling out that mustache and ruining the shippy pics, lol) you were so awesome.
A little while after the photoshoot in the RenCen cafe I was going to the bathroom to help my sister change her cosplay and waved at a Sebastian sitting at a table, who then blew me a kiss. I squealed and practically melted into a puddle on the floor.
That awesome Judal cosplayer who did that skit in the Masquerade, who I was also sitting by in the green room. (To be quite honest I had to ask a few friends who the character was because I had no idea, but the cosplay was really amazing and she was sooo nice!)
((If anyone is curious, I was Chibiromano with a Chibitalia on Friday night and Saturday morning, and R-Rated Grell with a normal Grell and Chibitalia on Saturday and Sunday.))

Glad to see that someone thought the Sebastache was great! Hope to see you next year!
Sebastian Michaelis
Hiram McDaniels
~Youmacon 2013~

slytherin609
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby slytherin609 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm

MaskedxMaestro wrote:Glad to see that someone thought the Sebastache was great! Hope to see you next year!

Haha, mustaches are amazing. That was one of my favorite parts of the shoot! I'll definitely be there, hope we meet again, lol.
(Also you're in my avatar now, hope you don't mind. It's like the only halfway good looking pic of me in my cosplay.)
Cosplays for Youmacon 2013!:
-R-Rated Grell [Black Butler Musical 2] (complete)
-Fem! Dave Strider [Homestuck] (30%)
-Secret cosplay! (planning)
(The chibi Italies are being passed on to new cosplayers!)

iheartspoonshine

Postby iheartspoonshine » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:30 pm

Hige! I always crush on him... I was Blue with him on Saturday :D

A few Dantes definitely caught my eye as well :D

2012 Plans: Lolita Blue, Blue, Formal Blue (obviously I really like to cosplay Blue, lol) Ran Mao, Ms. Swan.

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

Postby daisuke1200 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:17 pm

I had a con crush on this really sweet lenne i met saturday night =). she was such a sweetheart. I like fanboyed inside when she asked for my picture
Last edited by daisuke1200 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

roserosered08
First Anime: death note

Postby roserosered08 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:09 pm

I'm not sure on crushes. XD Im not a creep around cosplayers but I just liked seeing a lot of original or rare cosplays this year =)

Dagon Akujin
Security Staff
First Anime: Fist of the North Star
Location: Detroit Kung Fu Academy of Southfield-- 10 1/2 and Greenfield

Postby Dagon Akujin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 pm

Raven_rising wrote:
Dagon Akujin wrote:This is my favorite thread every year.

And just remember, this is not a "crush" thread. This is a COURAGE WOLF THREAD. If you are lurking here, you have to post. This is not a suggestion. Courage Wolf demands it. This is now your Courage Wolf thread, and it is your duty to be awesome:

I was actually just waiting for you to post this. Makes me laugh every year.

Granted, maybe it's just my favorite because I still keep waiting for that mud-wrestling battle between a Zelda and a Jill Valentine. They were both there this week! But still, I saw no cosplay-tearing wrestling. So sad, especially since it would have been "my job" to "break it up".

Bluehairchick wrote:
daisuke1200 wrote:
Bluehairchick wrote:I have to say you were my lil youma crush since I love cloud xD

You were adorable by the way =D

Daww thanks! and Yeah I remembered because you were really nice :D

Ladies and gentlemen, we have made a Love Connection!

MIAKA wrote:The same crush I have every year I attend. The tech Guy who always wears the suit. <3 him. :) crush first year, got up the courage to talk to him year 2, and now .... :D.
Don't give up hope everyone! !!! Sometimes taking a chance really works out!

The one in this picture? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10100672346334654&set=t.832887947&type=3&permPage=1

I've long been jealous of this guy's threads. He drove me to Cobo on Monday night, and I'm pretty sure it was his girlfriend in the car with us. :P

dandantheman wrote:Oh my goodness.
I think the MOST important thing about this youmacon was this one girl that walked by me once the entire con (on saturday) dressed as yoko from Gurren, and was fairly short but had the most amazing *ahem* features...

The one in this pic?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=404431272958637&l=1e6f9653de
Dagon "the security guy" Akujin
http://www.facebook.com/dagonakujin
Instructor at the Detroit Kung Fu Academy: Southfield Branch
http://www.KungFuDetroit.com

Bemani Invasion
First Anime: Akira

Postby Bemani Invasion » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:31 pm

MonaLisaSmiled wrote:Let's see, I was crushing hard on the guy who was playing rockband with on Saturday night. I also had a crush on the Light Yagami who was played rockband earlier that night. Um, I had one on one of the guys running the Bemani Invasion area, the really well dressed guy who sang Bye Bye Bye in my friend's room, the guy I danced with at saturday's rave. Scott McNeil, the Rangiku who was cracking jokes in the game room, and the rise I saw playing pop'n music~.

;]

battyjuice

Postby battyjuice » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Ntx wrote:the poison girls from final fight/sf x tekken they were hot :D

Totally flattered! :3 You made my day!
Youmacon 2012
Friday: Poison- with Roxy and Cody from Streetfighter/final fight and the toxic avenger
Saturday: Juri han blue alt costume from streetfighter

CarleeCat

Postby CarleeCat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:39 am

mine was this guy with tight black pants, no shirt, an amulet necklace, and silver hair. I think someone said he was from Soul Callibur?
[imghttp://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2126481562915&set=t.1272190844&type=3&theater][/img]

LastCallForShaw

Postby LastCallForShaw » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am

Kaibumi wrote:
LastCallForShaw wrote:There were so many potential ones :], but the two that struck my dumb the most were one of the Zero suit Samus's because she brought that character to life, and that smile ;3!
The other crush was the girl with dark hair who was walking with bubbles from the powerpuff girls in Cobo. I couldn't tell what series she was from, but after we locked eyes for a second I know I felt the wind stand still ;o.

Awh, well shucks ^-^ I was with that bubbles, and most likely was either Raven (black hooded cape) on Fri and Sat, or Asami (maroon-ish shirt) if that was just Saturday morning : )

Oh! :shock: Helloooo ahaha. It was definitely you then! The color was maroon-ish and it was during saturday morning. I kept bumping into you in the dealers/artist alley for a while. It actually came to the point where I felt like I was unconsciously stalking you, so I left for a little while. lol. Nice to meet you! :hi:

CarleeCat

Postby CarleeCat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:10 am

WHO WAS THE FREAKIN HOT DANTE FROM DEVIL MAY CRY
[imghttp://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=2126481562915&set=t.1272190844&type=3&theater][/img]

ZansterZoane
First Anime: DNAngel

Postby ZansterZoane » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:33 am

I'm very VERY camera shy... but when I saw two Dr. Insano's together and ***POOF*** I HAD to get a picture with them! Ahahahaha! I wanted to take them home and bake them cookies and go paintballing or 4-wheeling with them..., but there wouldn't be enough room in the van x.x;; Then I saw another Dr. Insano and accidentally squealed out loud in delight, and then he did that epic cackling laugh! LOVED IT!!!! Why must evil be so adorable?!?!?
Image Image ~Zanster~ Image

AKADave
First Anime: DBZ

Postby AKADave » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:36 am

I crushed on all of you :3
Click on the sig...You'll be glad you did!!!

allanime01
First Anime: Toonami as a whole.

Postby allanime01 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 am

Ryu767 wrote:
allanime01 wrote:
TheNoLifeKing wrote:i didnt cosplay this year cause i was boring. but i was in the male strip line up for the thursday night bachelorette party, i also gave the embarassing sex story at the angel bitches panel on friday where some may call me Tim, all of saturday i was wearing a nintendo beanie and give long free hugs cause im sad and lonely ;_;
i met a girl in an xmen uniform whom i think was jean grey with shoulder tats on saturday - to her id like to say sorry i never found you at the rave and you were really cute thanks for the hug!!

to anyone who is interested in contacting me
https://www.facebook.com/timothy.lick

TIM! TIS I, YOUR KING! You were totally awesome man, I know your feels all to well.

Crush wise it's simple this year: the panty and Stocking angel cosplayers I met right as I entered the AB 101 panel (the panty later becoming queen next to me XD)
"Syn" (code names to protect the not so innocent) dressed as the cutest neko I ever did see. Glad she managed to recover a badge and didn't miss out.
There was a rave inspired Pinkie Pie I had a bit of a crush on
Jessica Rabbitt, in both cosplay AND her regular bunny outfit
"The Derpy Dargon" :derpy: ;P
A Vinyl Scratch walking around with a turn table
ANYONE THAT HIGH FIVED ME WHEN I WAS TRYING TO REACH 1000 BEFORE DST!!!! (Ps - My total as the clock rolled back was 1382. Next year lets see if we can break it!)
Also anyone that would Gangnam Style with me
Anda few bro-crushes go out to Dante from the Rave, the chuck cosplayer, and what was probably the best Tenth doctor I saw from the AB101 panel)

I was Vinyl scratch with a turn table! O: was it this one?
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos- ... 5906_n.jpg

YES! YOU WERE THE ONE! One of the best Vinyls ever. I looked for you at the Rave but for all I knew you were a totally different cosplay, or maybe just in a raver outfit.
WOOT! I located a Youmacrush on here! Mini-Achievement get :D
Youma '13 Achievement score: 420/1000 (I wish I could say I planned that)

Voice Acting Website
Voice Acting FB Page

M2E 2015 Cosplays: TBA
Youma '14 Cosplays: Cancelled due to destruction ;~;

LeavingBabylon391
First Anime: Yu Yu Hakusho

Postby LeavingBabylon391 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:29 am

daisuke1200 wrote:Con crush time guys ;) lets hear about the cuties you crushed on while you were at the con!

I was the Cloud strife from final fantasy 7 advent children with the full sized wooden tsurugi (the advent children fusion sword) and the cool changing color materia. And i was also the bar-tender cloud who threw the rockin party in room 6701

Hey Vato! I was at your party when it 1st started. You made me a badass whipped cream drink thing and gave me a couple beers. Thanks for that, I owe you a couple drinks.

I saw a lot of pretty girls but the ones that I crushed on the most were: A girl cosplaying as Lieutenant from Legend of Kora (even prettier sans moustache and skull cap, I met her through some friends that were cosplaying Homestuck trolls, they were all rooming together), Bryanna (wearing a cowboy hat and her aunt's studded leather jacket with 80's punk patches, we smoked cigarettes and chatted just outside the wintergarden thursday or friday night and I didn't see her after that :( ), a Zoey from L4D, a girl cosplaying as Fuu from Samurai Champloo, and an Integra Hellsing.

I was cosplaying as Batman and Wilfred. :batman:

Return to “2012 Memories”