youma crushes

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our eighth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

youma crushes

Postby daisuke1200 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Con crush time guys ;) lets hear about the cuties you crushed on while you were at the con!

I was the Cloud strife from final fantasy 7 advent children with the full sized wooden tsurugi (the advent children fusion sword) and the cool changing color materia. And i was also the bar-tender cloud who threw the rockin party in room 6701
Last edited by daisuke1200 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

drolldame
First Anime: sailor moon probably?? who know

Re: youma crushes

Postby drolldame » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:17 pm

I saw a Dr. Mrs. The Monarch with some tattoos on her upper chest on Saturday who was amaaaaazing

seriously just gorgeous
hugwarts school of kisscraft and cuddlery

Nikkikat00721
First Anime: Tenchi Muyo

Postby Nikkikat00721 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:19 pm

Some guy dressed as Night Wing who did a whole turn around for me by the escalator ;), Paul from the Acen booth over in the COBO center, some guy that looked like he was cosplaying zack faire (i think), and SKinny shirtless Dante from Devil May Cry.

I was in street clothes this year, but last year I was pokebra schoolgirl, AppleJack, and my first year I was Tamaki, and Kitty girl i guess, it was late, lol

divinelychaotic

Postby divinelychaotic » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:21 pm

inb4 "[insert fandom here] cosplayers!"

Of course, the lovely Red Vs Blue ladies. And Laura, too! Also off the top of my head (still exhausted), the Karin I took a picture of last night. If I think of more I'll add.

Darkurai
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Naruto

Postby Darkurai » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Saw a very stunning female Santa Claus in the pre-registration line on Thursday evening. As far as I can tell I didn't see her for the rest of the convention.

Not sure if I'd say it was the most memorable cosplay, but it was definitely the most memorable girl.

BugBoy`
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby BugBoy` » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm not gonna say which one, but it was one of the several Cardcaptor Sakura's. They get me every time. ;)
2013 - Rory the Roman [Dr. Who], Raccoon Police Officer [Resident Evil] & N [Pokemon]
2012 - Hei [Darker than Black]
2011 - Gaara [Naruto Shippuden]

Time Lady Katie
First Anime: Sailor Moon <3

Postby Time Lady Katie » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:56 pm

TOSHINO KYOKO!

But seriously, folks, I would probably say the one other cosplayer at the Friday Tales of shoot was really cute, and I did flirt with my entire panel Saturday night. Singling a couple of them out, Mami you were so cute! And I ship you with everyone. And all the people who stayed after Girl on Girl is Hot were amazing, in a platonic way for most of you.

Also, I always have a con crush on Benni.
Last edited by Time Lady Katie on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Youma 2014 Cosplays:
Raine, Tales of Symphonia
Chitose, YuruYuri
And Others

Host of: Lily Girls, Talk Yuri to Me, Atelier Juu and Katie

TimeForCookies
First Anime: Kodacha!

Postby TimeForCookies » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh, dear. It's impossible to choose. I had a crush on pretty much everyone at the con!
On saturday there was a fantastic Bro cosplayer...I couldn't get any pictures of her, sadly. There was also a cutie France cosplayer handing out roses, who took my heart for awhile.
Last edited by TimeForCookies on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2012 (Saturday)- I was Sakuya! Did you see me?
<3

That Wierd Kid

Postby That Wierd Kid » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:09 pm

There was this one Zero Suit Samus I thought was really cute, and I even got her name. Unfortunately, my brain decided actually getting her number was too difficult, so I let her get away with asking her for it. Sad Tonberry is sad... :whyyyy:

EDIT: Her name was Ginger.
Last edited by That Wierd Kid on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DOINK

Awaken the Monster
First Anime: Sailor Moon or Dragonball Z

Postby Awaken the Monster » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:25 pm

This guy was walking around to a bunch of people during the rave and holding his hands up for a high five. He was really nice, and cute! He tried to swing dance with me, which didn't work out, because I don't know how to swing dance LOL. He had a white short wig on, and was very tall.
Youma '15:
Robin (female): Fire Emblem: Awakening

Kostes
First Anime: DBZ

Postby Kostes » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:40 pm

Awaken the Monster wrote:This guy was walking around to a bunch of people during the rave and holding his hands up for a high five. He was really nice, and cute! He tried to swing dance with me, which didn't work out, because I don't know how to swing dance LOL. He had a white short wig on, and was very tall.

I know who you're talking about too! He did that with me and also tried tangling mine and my bro's arms with his in this awkward knot. It was pretty awesome.
[Youmacon '13 cosplays]

Genderbent ABA with Zappa (Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus)
"Summonable" Take-Mikazuchi with Kanji (Persona 4)

jeremys-art
First Anime: Akira

Postby jeremys-art » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:49 pm

A girl in a velvet dress danced with me for a while at the Saturday Rave, it was nice, especially considering no one in my group stayed to dance! There were a lot of hotties at Youmacon as always, both men and women alike!

LittleFangedWonder
First Anime: Speed Racer/Gundam Wing

Postby LittleFangedWonder » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:09 pm

The Cloud with the color change materia, a couple random guys without shirts on, who I think were twins but it might have been the same guy (i'm really not sure) and a DJ Pon 3 cosplayer.

LastCallForShaw
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby LastCallForShaw » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:14 pm

There were so many potential ones :], but the two that struck my dumb the most were one of the Zero suit Samus's because she brought that character to life, and that smile ;3!
The other crush was the girl with dark hair who was walking with bubbles from the powerpuff girls in Cobo. I couldn't tell what series she was from, but after we locked eyes for a second I know I felt the wind stand still ;o.

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

Postby daisuke1200 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:15 pm

LittleFangedWonder wrote:The Cloud with the color change materia, a couple random guys without shirts on, who I think were twins but it might have been the same guy (i'm really not sure) and a DJ Pon 3 cosplayer.

:D i feel so loved! I was that cloud!

Return to “2012 Memories”