anime/club

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

anime/club

Postby daisuke1200 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:07 am

Hi my name is Dave.
I attend Oakland University and while it is a great college I noticed something missing. I would really like to see a anime/cosplay group here. Sadly with work and school I am only able to attend one con a year. Its really terrible because I believe I look forward to those 4 days more than any other part of the year. What I would like to do is bring a little bit of that fun into my school. Let me know if your interested or even if your just interested in meeting up. After all i could always use more friends with similar interests. Feel free to add/message me here or on my facebook (which i will leave at the bottom of this) if you are interested in making, joining a club like that or even if you just wanna talk anime, cosplay or games.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

http://www.facebook.com/david.haranczak

Sakurakenji

Re: anime/club

Postby Sakurakenji » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:51 pm

now I don't go to oakland myself, but I do have a few friends that do. I'd totally be up for coming out to an anime club at the college, as long as I don't work the days you have it lol. I love clubs because you get to enjoy something you love with other people and get to make more awesome anime friends. :)
Join Us!! Come be a part of the wonderful musical world of Sailor Moon.

http://bittersweetmyu.proboards.com

I do commissions here's my deviantart : http://sakurakenji.deviantart.com

daisuke1200

Postby daisuke1200 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:39 pm

Sakurakenji wrote:now I don't go to oakland myself, but I do have a few friends that do. I'd totally be up for coming out to an anime club at the college, as long as I don't work the days you have it lol. I love clubs because you get to enjoy something you love with other people and get to make more awesome anime friends. :)

great, let your friends know that i am interested in starting one and tell them to contact me, after all im gonna need help =)

EdrickV
First Anime: Robotech

Postby EdrickV » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:18 am

There is a group, Manna Anime, that used to do Anime showings at Oakland University, though it seems their showing for this weekend is in Mt. Clemens, so they might not be at Oakland University anymore. (I went to their showings when they were being done in a gaming store out in Garden City.)
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics

Ascia
Technical Staff
First Anime: DBZ

Postby Ascia » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 pm

I came very close to goin' there. But anime clubs are always fun so you should start one if they don't have one. Create it and the anime followers will come.

:kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: (YOU) --->

:wink:

TECH STAFF

daisuke1200

Postby daisuke1200 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Ascia wrote:I came very close to goin' there. But anime clubs are always fun so you should start one if they don't have one. Create it and the anime followers will come.

:kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: :kirby: (YOU) --->

:wink:

If they don't have one i will =) thanks!

Return to “2011 Memories”