Shoutouts!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

DemonBlackDragon
First Anime: Tenchi Muyo

Re: Shoutouts!

Postby DemonBlackDragon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:15 pm

bowies in space wrote:
DemonBlackDragon wrote:This year I'd love to give a shout out to the fallowing ppl...

1. My WWF group. Hulk Hogan, Pipper, Million dollar man, Elizabeth, and Vincent.
2. My girl who was Amu and Nekonome.
3. The DeadPool I got into a backstage fight with by the food court. You was awsome dude!
4. All the fans of my Macho Man costume who stoped me to take pics and randomly yelling OH YEAH! in the halls.
5. Team 4 star for letting the WWF group join in on the Taka Vs. Lani match.

Thats all for now but I'll post more if I remamber

you forgot about me >.>

Lol didn't know you was on here. From what I hear you was a hit with your Sookie cosplay.
Youmacon 2017 cosplay list:
Thursday: Male Ryoko with Female Tenchi (Tenchi Muyo)
Friday: The Joker with Harley Quinn (Batman)
Saturday:Hannyabal with Sadi (One Piece)
Sunday: Hugo with Posion (Streetfighter X Tekken)

yippee5000
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: speedracer

Postby yippee5000 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:36 pm

To my girls for inspiring me NOT to act my age!!
All the Hetalia cosplayers
My daughters friend Arron way to go on cosplay out fit win..... AMAZING!!
:D :D :D :D :D
Garp the Fist
Kiato syncronicity v.
Hetalia Imperial Japan
Dieshuu Kaiki..5 versions!
Admiral Sadri Fam
Tomomi Masaoka
Alex Rowe

bowies in space
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby bowies in space » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:39 pm

DemonBlackDragon wrote:
bowies in space wrote:
DemonBlackDragon wrote:This year I'd love to give a shout out to the fallowing ppl...

1. My WWF group. Hulk Hogan, Pipper, Million dollar man, Elizabeth, and Vincent.
2. My girl who was Amu and Nekonome.
3. The DeadPool I got into a backstage fight with by the food court. You was awsome dude!
4. All the fans of my Macho Man costume who stoped me to take pics and randomly yelling OH YEAH! in the halls.
5. Team 4 star for letting the WWF group join in on the Taka Vs. Lani match.

Thats all for now but I'll post more if I remamber

you forgot about me >.>

Lol didn't know you was on here. From what I hear you was a hit with your Sookie cosplay.

yea i should be getting the photo shoot pictures soon :)
Friday:Arthur Dent and Daria
Saturday: Miss Spider - James and the Giant Peach
Sunday: Tina - Bob's Burgers

sorahellsing

Postby sorahellsing » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 pm

SHOUTOUT TO KEYBLADE CLOUD FOR THE AMAZING PARTY IN HIS ROOM THAT NIGHT!! I HOPE TO SEE YOU AND FOR IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN NEXT YEAR!! SOOOOO MUCH **** FUN!!
Youmacon 2013 Cosplay List

Harley Quinn [Batman]
Ellis [Left 4 Dead 2]
Hunter [Left 4 Dead]
Haruhi Fujioka [Ouran High School Host Club]

[Days are not decided, probably constant costume change each day]

Carrie-san
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Carrie-san » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:24 pm

I'd like to tip my hat to everyone who recognized me (both as Hinaichigo and as Adeleine.) It was a pleasant surprise.

A special brofist go out to these folks:

1.The other Adeleine I ran into! What are the odds, seriously.
2. The Kraken from Earthbound. You were awesome and you should feel awesome. I don't know how many people actually recognized you so I feel you deserve mention here.
3.The Navi with the soundbox wings and LED belt. She was cute and her costume was really clever. What's more, she actually seemed to appreciate Navi and it's always nice to find another person who likes her.

Probably some others too, but those are what comes to mind first !

EDIT: Oh yeah!

4. The Bongun, Munak, and Hyegun cosplay group! You guys were cute and had such a perfect photo pose - it really made me grin. Nicely done, the lot of you!
5. TALL DAVE. You are so very tall.
Last edited by Carrie-san on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
(0゜▽゜)0

Youmacon '11:
Friday: Hinaichigo (Rozen Maiden)
Saturday: Adeleine (Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards)

Amberspike-Sama
First Anime: .

Postby Amberspike-Sama » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Moriko Suzuki wrote:
Amberspike-Sama wrote:
- The Belarus and Russia that I hung out with on Saturday. I had fun taking pictures with you.

Hey you! It's me, Belarus~ I had a blast taking those photos. Some of them were absolutely hilarious :3
Thanks for hanging out with me, I really enjoyed myself >//w//<

Youuu~ <3 Oh man, please link me to those if you upload them. I'd like to see them. :3
2015 lineup:
Friday: Poison Ivy (DC)
Saturday: Edward Nygma (Gotham)

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

Postby daisuke1200 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Ya know, [this should be in the regrets forum buuut...] I regret not talking to you more, I have a good feeling we would get along well! =]][/quote]
see! if you would've just listened... ^_^[/quote]
Will you be there next year? I really hope so.[/quote]
oh yes, doll! I always hit youma. Next year I will be here :) I don't know if I'll bring Navi again, but I probably will. It's my favorite costume right now, but I'm sure it's going to get old soon/fast :p. I think I'm retiring it for a while after Ohayocon :p
But I'm already working on my costume list for next youma '-_-[/quote]
lol how do u get the money/ time to have a different costume every year...u never stop impressing

LittleMeesh

Postby LittleMeesh » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Woo! Shoutout time! ~

All the Tf2 Cosplayers- You guys where great and awesome! It's been a while since I have seen that much TF2 love at a convention. Love it.
Valve Cosplayers- I am such a valve fantwat seriously. all the portal, L4D and even some half life! My heart can't contain itself
Folks who bought prints of my art- I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU. Did I mention, I LOVE YOU?! You where the backbone of my convention experience and you left me with my jaw on the floor. I already can't wait to next year because of this.
Check out my artwork!

http://Littlemeesh.deviantart.com

Raz
First Anime: Ojamajo Doremi

Postby Raz » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:24 am

First, a Shout out to everyone who knew who I was cosplaying as. So very few people play Psyconauts, and it warms my heart to know that so many people knew I was Raz.

Second, all my Bronies out there! You all made my first Youmacon super Amazing! I loved singing Winter wrap up with you guys and Cannot wait for next year! :brohoof:

Lastly, to all the people with the fantastic costumes. I only approach a few people about their costumes, but I loved do many and I fan-girled from a distance with my buddy Murmur.

Youmacon 2011 was FANTASTIC and I can't wait for next year!

chloeandthehawk

Postby chloeandthehawk » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:32 am

daisuke1200 wrote:Ya know, [this should be in the regrets forum buuut...] I regret not talking to you more, I have a good feeling we would get along well! =]]

see! if you would've just listened... ^_^[/quote]
Will you be there next year? I really hope so.[/quote]
oh yes, doll! I always hit youma. Next year I will be here :) I don't know if I'll bring Navi again, but I probably will. It's my favorite costume right now, but I'm sure it's going to get old soon/fast :p. I think I'm retiring it for a while after Ohayocon :p
But I'm already working on my costume list for next youma '-_-[/quote]
lol how do u get the money/ time to have a different costume every year...u never stop impressing[/quote]

I don't actually know XD. that's a good question.
a full time and part time job and full time school yet here I am, making sure I can cosplay XD.
Friday: Donna Noble and Cheryl Tunt
Saturday: Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy
Sunday: Amy Pond

Midnight Raine
First Anime: Hm... don't remember.

Postby Midnight Raine » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 am

Time Lady Katie wrote:Shout out to the Politics in Video Games panel! Best panel of the con! Never before have I heard someone arguing how Quebec isn't the New Jersey of Canada in French and ending it with "Come at me, bro!" The panelists were great, the topics were great.

Thank you! Just now saw this. I'm really glad that you liked our panel. And thank you again for all of the excellent, well-informed, and thought-provoking opinions that you contributed! We really appreciated your input, and I hope you'll show up next time we do the panel.

CIAAPC
First Anime: YuGiOh/Tokyo Mew Mew

Postby CIAAPC » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:22 pm

@Celeste: Your K is the UGLIEST THING I HAVE LAYED EYES ON! WHY WOULD YOU EVER WRITE SOMETHING SO....SO.....UGHH! I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT ITS SO VULGAR! *shuns the K*

Wow....i've never gotten into Death the Kid's character like that before! O_O! [And he's my favorite character >.<]
But yeah, maybe if you live somewhere near me I could bring it over or something and you could fix it? [I'm dumb enough to not have looked at your location before I started writing this >.<!] If not I WILL be bringing it next year for people to sign, so just look for the 2011 Registration sign being held up XD

@Winter Breeze: I DEMAND you to think yourself is cool D< You have no idea how much fun I had with you this weekend seriously. Youmacon may be my home away from home but you made it feel more.....homelike. This year I actually made friends I can talk to AFTER the convention, something I did not do the past two years. So I am very very thankful for your presence and everyone elses who is still talking to me at this point. :brohoof: [Btw, where did these MLP emoticons come from? They made me smile this morning when I saw them lol]

@chloeandthehawk: YAY! So I will get another chance to meet you ^^ I've been looking for someone with as much energy as me and is my age.....my "outside world" best friends say that I'm the only one with all that freakin energy, BUT NO! I have found you, and you are awesome btw, you did the hey hey listen even when no one was taking a pic of you, AND you did it to EVERYONE regardless of what they thought of you, and thats what staying in character is about. Best freakin Navi everrrrrr. So I was wondering, what do you plan to cosplay as next year? I haven't made up my mind yet XDDDDDDD
Youma2012:
Princess Celestia [I will attempt this, because I didn't see any this year ;-;]
Hinaichigo from Rozen Maiden

Post-con depression is depressing.....

herenity

Postby herenity » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:56 pm

To the p3 and p4 photoshoot I missed, especially the shinjisenpai. I am still trying to find a few people and just remembering slowly but surely to post on here that I am looking for you peeps! LOL! Pm me on here for my fb and da if you can't find it in here.
Cosplays I'll be doing
Blue From Wolf's Rain
Mio Hio from D.N Angel maybe
Maybe Genkai from YYH.

chloeandthehawk

Postby chloeandthehawk » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:02 pm

CIAAPC wrote:
@chloeandthehawk: YAY! So I will get another chance to meet you ^^ I've been looking for someone with as much energy as me and is my age.....my "outside world" best friends say that I'm the only one with all that freakin energy, BUT NO! I have found you, and you are awesome btw, you did the hey hey listen even when no one was taking a pic of you, AND you did it to EVERYONE regardless of what they thought of you, and thats what staying in character is about. Best freakin Navi everrrrrr. So I was wondering, what do you plan to cosplay as next year? I haven't made up my mind yet XDDDDDDD

<3 thanks love! I was VERY IN CHARACTERRR all con. Didn't matter if it was a Link or a regular con-goer.
If you looked at me more than once, you were getting HARASSED. bahaha.

Next year... not sure yet. trying to figure out something as magnificent as this year's. But I'm hoping to get my dream costume finished by then :x You should add me on facebook though! we can be bffs.
Friday: Donna Noble and Cheryl Tunt
Saturday: Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy
Sunday: Amy Pond

CIAAPC
First Anime: YuGiOh/Tokyo Mew Mew

Postby CIAAPC » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:26 pm

chloeandthehawk wrote:<3 thanks love! I was VERY IN CHARACTERRR all con. Didn't matter if it was a Link or a regular con-goer.
If you looked at me more than once, you were getting HARASSED. bahaha.

Next year... not sure yet. trying to figure out something as magnificent as this year's. But I'm hoping to get my dream costume finished by then :x You should add me on facebook though! we can be bffs.

O: What's your dream costume? Or is it a secret? DON'T TELL ME IF IT'S A SECRET! DX!

Here's my facebook link!!!! Add meh!
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 1191116625

What's your FB name though? I may look at it and be like "Who the heck is this?!" But if your default pic has anything to do with anime or Youmacon or the gm building i'll automatically add you XD!
Youma2012:
Princess Celestia [I will attempt this, because I didn't see any this year ;-;]
Hinaichigo from Rozen Maiden

Post-con depression is depressing.....

Return to “2011 Memories”