Shoutouts!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Saki

Re: Shoutouts!

Postby Saki » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:30 am

I want to give a shout out to the really adorable Blair Cosplayer. I was in a big hurry and didnt get a chance to grab her picture or a hug. I am not sure how to describe her other than being smaller chesteted than other blair cosplayers(sorry if that makes me sound like a creeper) but being cuter than all the rest. I would have asked her for a date if I was not already happily taken.
Last edited by Saki on Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
The New Santa Claus

B.Boss

Postby B.Boss » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:00 am

AngelEmperor wrote:-The Rose, Nine, Eleven, and fellow Ten that I met Friday: I had an awesome time hanging out with you guys at "Bad Wolf Bay!" Rose/Ash Thank you so much once again for helping me order a comission. You're the sweetest, really. :) And Nine/Matt, you are the most legit Nine cosplayer I've ever seen. Wish I could've talked to the Eleven and Ten and touch more, but hopefully we can all stay in contact. =)

-Everyone at the Doctor Who photoshoot: I love you all so much. Every single one of you. That was an absolute blast. And whoever made that TARDIS-- Holy crap. :D

Those people who wheeled me away in the TARDIS: Still cracking up over that. It was fun, really! XD

That fellow Tenth Doctor whom I frequently told was awesome: I... can not get over how perfect your outfit and acting was. I know it's the 1000th time I've said it, but I admire you so much. I have no idea why on Earth you called me adorable and wanted to take pictures with me, because my outfit and acting (or lack thereof) was nothing compared to yours. I am inferior to your awesomeness. XD Well done!

That one random guy who helped me with the whole elevator fiasco on Friday: Thank you for calming me down and helping me find and get a spot on an elevator. I really was in a rush, and what you did was very helpful and sweet. Thank you!

Tara: I had fun running the Code Geass panel with you! Hope to see you soon!

Shay: Oh, my lovely Texan Companion Cube, I had such a great time with you on Saturday and Sunday Morning! All the memes, and hugging, and Wheatley-fun-- we absolutely have to meet up again sometime. Why must Texas be so far? I miss you already! <3

Ukulele Man: You've made my dream of singing a Portal song at a con come true. Many thanks. XD

Emily the Dalek and Adriana: You two were very awesome people and Whovians. <3 But Dalek hugs are still dangerous!

The people who ran YANA at Youmacon: dfdsjkfhdskjfhd Thank you for running the best panel I've been to. It was perfect. Really. Two hours of all things wonderful in the world. <3 Fantastic job! ("ROOOOOSEEEE!!!" D:)

And anyone else I talked to-- you're all awesome as well! <3

I was the uke guy! It was great meeting you too! Your Wheatley was great!

TornadoconDoc
First Anime: Rurouni Kenshin

Postby TornadoconDoc » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:38 am

Kuwabras wrote:3. The people who ran the Doctor Who panel, that was amazing.

-- Lady Tardis

AngelEmperor wrote:The people who ran YANA at Youmacon: dfdsjkfhdskjfhd Thank you for running the best panel I've been to. It was perfect. Really. Two hours of all things wonderful in the world. <3 Fantastic job! ("ROOOOOSEEEE!!!" D:)

XD You guys are the reason we run these panels. Thank you sooooo much, you have no idea how much the positive feedback boosts our egos [especially mine <3]. I believe 'ROOOOOOOOOSE' and 'ANGST ANGST ANGST' have become my new catchphrases.
Team Con-Doc Tenth Doctor

mithrims
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist/ Naruto

Postby mithrims » Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:52 am

TornadoconDoc wrote:
Kuwabras wrote:3. The people who ran the Doctor Who panel, that was amazing.

-- Lady Tardis

AngelEmperor wrote:The people who ran YANA at Youmacon: dfdsjkfhdskjfhd Thank you for running the best panel I've been to. It was perfect. Really. Two hours of all things wonderful in the world. <3 Fantastic job! ("ROOOOOSEEEE!!!" D:)

XD You guys are the reason we run these panels. Thank you sooooo much, you have no idea how much the positive feedback boosts our egos [especially mine <3]. I believe 'ROOOOOOOOOSE' and 'ANGST ANGST ANGST' have become my new catchphrases.

MY EGO IS LITERALLY IN ANOTHER DIMENSION RIGHT NOW.
And Michi, I've started using the *angst angst angst* now... it's so perfect... please don't copywrite it! ^^;
Youma 2011!
-Maka Albarn (Soul Eater)
-Amy Pond America (Doctor Who)
-Caution Tape Raver
Doctor Who Panel! http://www.youmacon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10353

Mike12833
First Anime: D. N. Angel

Postby Mike12833 » Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:21 am

ShootOut to the Hunters and and the Witch from Left4Dead they were awesome...( tried to get a picture of the Witch but she took of down the escalator too fast and people got in the way. . . then she was gone, Lol ) also go Dead mouse dudes with the stereo system and stuff and last ShootOuts for the Innocent Spirit from Spirited Away, and ( Other person who i forgot lol ) umm go kuroshitsuji ppl and the naruto ppl i met ^^
-Youmacon 2015-

--Going to the Anime Convention Reviews meet-up

King-Tamaki
First Anime: Gundom X wing

Postby King-Tamaki » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:16 pm

Arpeggio wrote:
Sixpathsofpain wrote:To the adorable Ciel and Grell that stalked me but ended up becomming my con buddies ^^

To the Kakashi that revealed his face! You could've relieved all Naruto fans by letting them see too

To the Alois that kept blowing me kisses whenever we walked past another

The AWESOME Undertaker that came up to me outside with long fingernails and the skull to take pictures.

Everyone who yelled out "Tobi is a good boy!"

The Haruko from FLCL, Just thank you, i love her.

Every Sebastian that bowed to me and chit chatted. Especially the Sebby who gave me the dead rose, you were amazing

The entire crew of Itachi's with a Kakuzu and Madara.

To the Finney and Pluto that let me pet theid heads

The Celty with the HUGE scyth!!!!

Duhh Excalibur, you were too cool

One amazing Death the kid who gladly took a picture with a nice pose and all.

^^ I was the Celty with the "HUGE" scythe ^^
Sorry if I poked anyone in the head o:

I was the finnian :D
ImageImageImage
King Tamaki

CleanPianoHands
First Anime: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Postby CleanPianoHands » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:49 pm

Shoutout to all of the people at the Madoka photoshoot, you were all really awesome people and it was nice to meet you all!

Also to the guys who were waiting for elevators with me and my friends before the rave. It was a real adventure taking the stairs down from the 41st floor. We should hang out again next year!
Youmacon 2013
Thursday- Mari Illustrious Makinami (Evangelion)
Friday- Ib (Ib)
Saturday- Utena Tenjou (Revolutionary Girl Utena)
Sunday- Homura Akemi (glasses version) (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

rawk

Postby rawk » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:38 pm

Ichigo Ikane wrote:I also wanted to shoutout to the DJ of the "Mini Rave" outside of the game room Friday night. That was a ton of fun. Completely unexpected. I wanna shoutout the dancers of it too, including the dude who kept doing those front flips!

That was me, yo! I'm happy you enjoyed it!!! Making people smile is what it's all about!

KosaiYukito
Video Programming Staff

Postby KosaiYukito » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:59 am

This is a shoutout to all the people who recognized me as Pirate!England without my badge blatantly saying it. Ya'll made my weekend <3

To my France and my Italy, our sexy party shall return next year. ;)

To the Hetalia mafia, who did come and find me, shot me down randomly and kicked my shin. Sorry if I hurt you when I kicked back ^^;

To the Russia who nuzzled my leg, You were just awesome in general hehe Belarus too X3

And to every poor soul that asked me what the heck was going on that wasn't part of Youmacon and I had to explain what it was. You have been enlightened. You're welcome. :D
~:~ I got to kill Sailor Man for the 7th time! ~:~

chibiskuld
First Anime: Ronin Warriors

Postby chibiskuld » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:04 am

Shoutout to the Madoka Magica Cosplay group that won an award for Saturday! You guys were great! Thanks for letting me take photos with you guys! They will be here:
http://kokorohakai.withdint.com/home/SysApps/files.php?hardpath=kokorohakai+files+public+stuff+Anime_Conventions+Youmacon2011+MahouShoujouMadokaMagica

Oh! And a shout out to everyone who let us interview you for our book! Thanks again!

Oh and chloeandthehawk, sorry for scaring you by saying I was going to kill you. :p Was just joking of course. I think that was you at least, if I remember correct, your group was behind me in line for... the concert?

Ichigo Ikane
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:33 pm

rawk wrote:
Ichigo Ikane wrote:I also wanted to shoutout to the DJ of the "Mini Rave" outside of the game room Friday night. That was a ton of fun. Completely unexpected. I wanna shoutout the dancers of it too, including the dude who kept doing those front flips!

That was me, yo! I'm happy you enjoyed it!!! Making people smile is what it's all about!

=D That was tons of fun. I originally set out Friday Night to find the movie Thor cosplayer I heard was there, but then I found the mini rave, and was like, "Screw that!"

XD Seriously, that was a lot of fun, how long did it last after I left?
Help my eggs out with clicks! ^^

Piplup_393

Postby Piplup_393 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:31 pm

Shoutouts to:
- The Shino who I kept running into Thursday in the Pre-reg line and then again on Friday
- The Nostalgia Critic cosplayer and everyone who was making TGWTG references in the Live Atop the 4th Wall line
- The girl I met in Linkara's autograph line who I ended up hanging out with for the rest of the night until I had to leave
- The two girls standing by Sonny Strait in his autograph line. It's nice to know I'm not the only Usopp fangirl out there xP
- The Light with the bacon plushie in the FMA panel Sunday.
- All of the Shizuo's I saw. TEAM SHIZUO FTW XP
- All of the awesome people I met and ran into =)
and a bonus goes to
- My Pikachu pillow for having the honor of getting tossed around by Team Four Star

Katsukochan
First Anime: Rockman

Postby Katsukochan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 am

SHOUT OUTS TO~:

The con staff for putting it all together
Cloud for allowing me in his rave~!
The cutie who was serving the drinks at the rave
The cute chick I played Pump It Up with
Kroze, for being there and being sexy lol
Um, my friend's friends for helping me out when I was upchucking *cough*
Everyone I talked to outside of Cloud's room
Blue tunic Link for playing the awesome music, and talking to me
The Asian guy who asked me what it felt like to hug a trash can(You sir, were hot)
All my fellow Madoka fans who held it down at Youma(Dont worry, I'll be in it next year)
The Vash I saw at the rave on Saturday(call me~)
The guy who let me wear his hoodie when I was uber cold
The Chris Redfield(pre-cosplay) that was laying on the ground and taking pics of people to get their power level
The guys singing Christmas song while in line for closing ceremonies
Everyone I did background dancing with in the gameroom
The Morning Rescue guy(I love you~)
The chick playing the chocobo theme on Sunday
All the awesome DJs
All you lovely people here on the forums, hyping me up when I was feeling down
The chick who made the joke about men.(Makes me laugh every time I think about it)
The volunteer that hugged me when I was dressed as kitty alice
Finally, everyone who sung the Spongebob Squarepants theme with me and my friends
Yukkuri to nagareru
Itoshii kioku no peeji ni
Nokosareta amai nioi

UltimateFanKohaku

Postby UltimateFanKohaku » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Shout out to the AMAZING Okami cosplayer!

As well as the squirtle squad and Brouhous!
I can't wait to give this to little kuriboh

Soul Eat3R
First Anime: Happy Lesson

Postby Soul Eat3R » Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Few More Shoutouts
To the guy who Cosplayed a Heavy and would allow me to hold his Gun
THe lady in the Hall looking for her roomates who wished I was one of them, makes my Exercising daily all more worth the while to do
The Older Man from Air Gears who got his Daughter involved with Anime Props to you like my dad got me into Games
Sailor 18+ Panel, they were Awsome
People letting me in at nite once they locked the doors from the inside
The Guy that assassinated alot of people/Parkour Expert MADDD PROPS to you
The guy with the little Pony on the RC Car, my thoughs exactly
The Blue Cosplay from Wolf's Rain... Very Polite
And of Course, Spike, Chris, Rob, Chris 2, Laura, Annette, Sarah, and the rest of my Pack, guys were slammin as ever when I met up with you
Soony Strait for signing my 4 things and looking kinda like the Most interesting man in the world getup
The Staff for Showing the Air Gear dub, that show never ceases to crack me up
for the guy who told me what Minecraft was
More to come...
Attending since 07...YESSIR!!

Return to “2011 Memories”