Shoutouts!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

CaressHeartnet
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: Shoutouts!

Postby CaressHeartnet » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:28 pm

herenity wrote:And another shoutout to the FULL MOON WO SGASHITE COSPLAYERS I missed oh my **** I am crying right now. Next year I am so not listening to my boyfriend or friend and sitting down because I probably would have bumped into you guys! You guys going to do it next year please lord tell me yes? Then I can see about saving up for angel meroko ^_^!!!!!!!And another shoutout to the FULL MOON WO SGASHITE COSPLAYERS I missed oh my **** I am crying right now. Next year I am so not listening to my boyfriend or friend and sitting down because I probably would have bumped into you guys! You guys going to do it next year please lord tell me yes? Then I can see about saving up for angel meroko ^_^!!!!!!!To Train that I missed .That and Clair from Claymore omfg, I am like so regretting not walking around more! *cries* guys please if you are reading this add me to fb and da http://herenity86.deviantart.com/, http://www.facebook.com/herenity. Special big huge thank you to who posted those pictures to Carol Romick-Bieganski

My friend was the Clair. I know she appreciates being recognized.

Trinity-Hale

Postby Trinity-Hale » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Oh hmmmm...

-First of all to my roomies. (You guys were seriously sooo adorable and sweet.) And your cosplays were awesome.
-Basically Sirene's cosfam. You're all the nicest people on earth and such legit cosplayers. (And thanks to Brenda for Vai's wig and Zhelly for making sure we didn't get lost goign to the Courtyard xD)
-The family that I talked to in the Dealer's room. Your comments on my weapon were so flattering and meant a lot because I was really conflicted with how I felt about that prop xD
-Arda Wigs booth just because it's freaking Arda Wigs and the ladies at that table were very helpful.
-The "Riku's Dad" cosplayer. Seriously, that made my day, haha.
-The photographer that takled to me a little bit at the KH photoshoot. You were really nice, and I wish I would have talked to you more!
-The random person that helped my friend carry our cooler up to our room. Thank you so much. We were going to die xD
-Ed/ Bobba Fret that also helped us carry that stupid cooler xD
-The Hei and Yin cosplayers. DtB is so underatted, so it was AWESOME seeing you guys.
-Dat Oogie Boogie of aweosome.

-AAAND. Basically anyone that stopped to chat. I was so nervous about my costume, but everyone was super nice! I had a blast~

BatLashes
First Anime: Bleach

Postby BatLashes » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:13 pm

WOW! I cannot believe I forgot to send you a shout out:

To the Maka, with the huuuuuuge scythe, and freckles ~ if Maka was made into a person irl, I swear she'd have freckles just like you! You rocked it girl!!

Also, to ALL the Soul Eater cosplayers ~ you all brought a smile to my face! Especially the Death the Kid who had tremendously hilarious breakdowns! xD
"May the world call us mad, sanity is less fun." ~ Walker & Erika

BatLashes
First Anime: Bleach

Postby BatLashes » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:43 pm

One more shout-out! ! ! !

To the Light Yagami in the suit who reminded me of a bible salesman! OMG! I almost crossed over to the dark side because of you ~ but praise be, I'm still Team L ! ! ! !
"May the world call us mad, sanity is less fun." ~ Walker & Erika

Celeste_the_shinobi
First Anime: Sailor Moon, when I was five.

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:48 pm

CIAAPC wrote:@Celeste: Your K is the UGLIEST THING I HAVE LAYED EYES ON! WHY WOULD YOU EVER WRITE SOMETHING SO....SO.....UGHH! I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT ITS SO VULGAR! *shuns the K*

Wow....i've never gotten into Death the Kid's character like that before! O_O! [And he's my favorite character >.<]
But yeah, maybe if you live somewhere near me I could bring it over or something and you could fix it? [I'm dumb enough to not have looked at your location before I started writing this >.<!] If not I WILL be bringing it next year for people to sign, so just look for the 2011 Registration sign being held up XD

I KNOW RIGHT? *throws herself on the floor in disgust* K HAS FOREVER FORSAKEN MEEEEE!!!! TT^TT

I'm glad you liked it! Lol it was hard but I did my best to stay in character the entire weekend. x3
Lol unless you're gonna be in the Macomb area at any point it's kind of a bit of a drive if you live in Romulus. It's about an hour from where I live. But I'll fix the signature (what CAN be fixed anyway T.T) as soon as circumstances allow! ><
Cosplays for 2014: Not saying yet!

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

Celeste_the_shinobi

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Trinity-Hale wrote:Oh hmmmm...
-First of all to my roomies. (You guys were seriously sooo adorable and sweet.) And your cosplays were awesome.

Aaaahhhh we loved rooming with you guys too~! ^^

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

Arpeggio
First Anime: FLCL

Postby Arpeggio » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Sixpathsofpain wrote:To the adorable Ciel and Grell that stalked me but ended up becomming my con buddies ^^

To the Kakashi that revealed his face! You could've relieved all Naruto fans by letting them see too

To the Alois that kept blowing me kisses whenever we walked past another

The AWESOME Undertaker that came up to me outside with long fingernails and the skull to take pictures.

Everyone who yelled out "Tobi is a good boy!"

The Haruko from FLCL, Just thank you, i love her.

Every Sebastian that bowed to me and chit chatted. Especially the Sebby who gave me the dead rose, you were amazing

The entire crew of Itachi's with a Kakuzu and Madara.

To the Finney and Pluto that let me pet theid heads

The Celty with the HUGE scyth!!!!

Duhh Excalibur, you were too cool

One amazing Death the kid who gladly took a picture with a nice pose and all.

^^ I was the Celty with the "HUGE" scythe ^^
Sorry if I poked anyone in the head o:

Soul Eat3R
First Anime: Happy Lesson

Postby Soul Eat3R » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 pm

Throwing this out there.
All the death the Kids my Book of Eibon took in
The Mifune who I rendered my Box of Swords to, for I retired Mifune this year... not before a couple of Photoshots though lol, the art will not go to waste
The people who helped my tuck in my Cloth to the back of my neck when I was Fastner from PSG
People who recognized me as the only fullbringer from Bleach
The few who knew who Golgo 13 was
The goofy comments that were being said during the HOTD showing (was a little intoxicated at the time)
The Sexy Blairs of Soul Eater
LK, T4S you guys were EPIC As ever

that's all for now
Attending since 07...YESSIR!!

chloeandthehawk

Postby chloeandthehawk » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:10 pm

CIAAPC wrote:
chloeandthehawk wrote:<3 thanks love! I was VERY IN CHARACTERRR all con. Didn't matter if it was a Link or a regular con-goer.
If you looked at me more than once, you were getting HARASSED. bahaha.

Next year... not sure yet. trying to figure out something as magnificent as this year's. But I'm hoping to get my dream costume finished by then :x You should add me on facebook though! we can be bffs.

O: What's your dream costume? Or is it a secret? DON'T TELL ME IF IT'S A SECRET! DX!

Here's my facebook link!!!! Add meh!
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s ... 1191116625

What's your FB name though? I may look at it and be like "Who the heck is this?!" But if your default pic has anything to do with anime or Youmacon or the gm building i'll automatically add you XD!

added, dear! my names chloe on there. you'll know it's me, trust meh. I'm in my poison ivy costume. well. one of them.
Friday: Donna Noble and Cheryl Tunt
Saturday: Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy
Sunday: Amy Pond

A.Ryouji
First Anime: Speed Racer and Sailor Moon

Postby A.Ryouji » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 pm

There was a death the kid that had just come from winning an award at the Masquerade. As you were going down the elevator the person in front of me yelled "Your hair isn't Symmetrical!" to which you responded "YEAH? BUT THIS TROPHY IS!"

I died laughing and you deserve a shout out.

Oh! And To LittleKuriboh for knowing that I was cosplaying Wa lolita Pegasus and taking my picture. Thank you so much I died just a little. An Apology is owed to Kirb because I was too shy to do the laugh ><
The one in the Blindfold...

G-Fan
First Anime: Voltron

Postby G-Fan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:35 pm

DemonBlackDragon wrote:This year I'd love to give a shout out to the fallowing ppl...

1. My WWF group. Hulk Hogan, Pipper, Million dollar man, Elizabeth, and Vincent.
2. My girl who was Amu and Nekonome.
3. The DeadPool I got into a backstage fight with by the food court. You was awsome dude!
4. All the fans of my Macho Man costume who stoped me to take pics and randomly yelling OH YEAH! in the halls.
5. Team 4 star for letting the WWF group join in on the Taka Vs. Lani match.

Thats all for now but I'll post more if I remamber

Well, lemme tell ya, Mach, it was great to have ya back, brother! The Mega Powers, the greatest force in the universe, ran wild all over YoumaSlam, brother!

I have a couple shoutouts of my own I'd like to throw out there:

- I'll also tip my hat (or in this case bandana, brother) to Macho Man, DiBiase, Hot Rod, Liz, and K-Kwik, and Team Four Star for letting us do a run-in
- Everyone who recognized me as the Raincoat Killer on Friday
- The White Ranger
- On a related note, the Putty Patroller I saw on Friday
- Fox McCloud
- The chick dressed up as Darkman
- Masamune Date
- The Penguin
- Classic Joker
- Mr. Stay-Puft and the Ghostbuster I saw walking around

If I remember any more, I'll post 'em.
"Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy."
— Ishiro Honda

Dr. Cube (Kaiju Big Battel)
Hannibal Chau (Pacific Rim)

Celeste_the_shinobi

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm

Soul Eat3R wrote:

Still in there ya know.....nobody at the con bothered to retrieve us from there. xD

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

Soul Eat3R
First Anime: Happy Lesson

Postby Soul Eat3R » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Celeste_the_shinobi wrote:
Soul Eat3R wrote:

Still in there ya know.....nobody at the con bothered to retrieve us from there. xD

"Opens the book and releases the Kids I capture" Sorry but you guys don't fit the Criteria, i'm going for the big catch lol.... it's kinda like fishing :lol:
Attending since 07...YESSIR!!

Celeste_the_shinobi

Postby Celeste_the_shinobi » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:04 am

Soul Eat3R wrote:
Celeste_the_shinobi wrote:
Soul Eat3R wrote:

"Opens the book and releases the Kids I capture" Sorry but you guys don't fit the Criteria, i'm going for the big catch lol.... it's kinda like fishing :lol:

Freeeee! lol *runs off to fix some crooked picture frames*

♪ わたしはおんがくをあいして!♪

Sub Zippo
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Speed Racer

Postby Sub Zippo » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:25 am

I wanted to give a shoutout to Aaron of the staff, who I talked to on my way out the door after closing. I was starting to feel pretty bad after things wrapped up, but I enjoyed our conversation. It was nice to know that before I went, I wasn't the only one who thought the con felt like home. I'll look for you next year man. Take care of yourself until then.
Con pics on facebook http://www.facebook.com/nateyork82/photos_albums
Con videos on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/subzippo

Return to “2011 Memories”