Photograph Search

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

tomikione

Re: Photograph Search

Postby tomikione » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Anyone have any photos of a Cooking Mama (From any day) or a Shingen from Durarara (Friday only)?
Any photos would be appreciated. ^^
Thank you!~
Youmacon '09 Cosplay
-Decora!
-'You Just Lost The Game' shirts

Youmacon '10 Cosplays
-Lyra (Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver)

coolusername
First Anime: Azumanga Daioh

Postby coolusername » Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:24 am

Anybody get any pictures of a Konata or Tsukasa (Lucky Star) in summer uniforms?
--Mello

Korded
First Anime: Pokemon, The original<3

Postby Korded » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:28 am

Hiya Im looking for any pics of me, as well as of my friends.
I was the male Celty, even tho some people never figured that out...The one with the bra and Atari pajama pants.
And then my friends were the cattish looking girl in mostly brown skimpy clothes. Cosplaying a race from FFXI.. I cannot for the life of me remember there name...
Looking for pics of the Green Hornet

EdrickV
First Anime: Robotech

Postby EdrickV » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:25 am

Korded wrote:Hiya Im looking for any pics of me, as well as of my friends.
I was the male Celty, even tho some people never figured that out...The one with the bra and Atari pajama pants.
And then my friends were the cattish looking girl in mostly brown skimpy clothes. Cosplaying a race from FFXI.. I cannot for the life of me remember there name...

Your friend I believe was the Mithra girl, who has already seen the pics I got of her. :)
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics

DemoManx10
First Anime: Inuyasha

Postby DemoManx10 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:37 pm

RYU CHAN RAWRZ wrote:I am looking for pix of me as mizore, Revy, or my rave girl outfit with the deadmau5 ears...anyone?

lol hey Ryu.
Meowr?

Naiiki
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Naiiki » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:34 pm

EdrickV wrote:Nate I saw from afar, you I didn't see till after I started talking with him and you started talking, then I was surprised. Hadn't really looked at you up to that point, but when you started talking I was starting to recognize you. I'm not always great at matching faces and names, even of relatives. Last year, when trying to find the forum Meet-Up, I went up to Diana who looked familliar and was like "You aren't Naiiki, are you?" I knew she looked familliar, I just didn't recognize who she was at first. I also failed to recognize Chloe twice this year. :) Facebook image tagging kept surprising me when seeing familiar names pop up.

Nate is pretty easy to recognize. Everyone seems to know him!

I usually have no clue who is who anymore when it comes to the forums.. So being recognized is usually exciting, so thank you! :) Aww! Diana. Hahahaha. I'm sure that was an interesting moment. I hope the forum meet ups are doing well; can't remember the last time I went to one...

Chloe is EVERYWHERE it seems! Maybe you'll see her next year?

BabyDoll
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby BabyDoll » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:04 pm

Hi hi everyone~ I'm also having a hard time finding any photos of myself and was hoping maybe somebody got a few. ^_^ I was Baby Doll from Suckerpunch on Saturday only. If you have anything I would be most grateful :twi: ~!

EdrickV
First Anime: Robotech

Postby EdrickV » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Naiiki wrote:
EdrickV wrote:Nate I saw from afar, you I didn't see till after I started talking with him and you started talking, then I was surprised. Hadn't really looked at you up to that point, but when you started talking I was starting to recognize you. I'm not always great at matching faces and names, even of relatives. Last year, when trying to find the forum Meet-Up, I went up to Diana who looked familliar and was like "You aren't Naiiki, are you?" I knew she looked familliar, I just didn't recognize who she was at first. I also failed to recognize Chloe twice this year. :) Facebook image tagging kept surprising me when seeing familiar names pop up.

Nate is pretty easy to recognize. Everyone seems to know him!

I usually have no clue who is who anymore when it comes to the forums.. So being recognized is usually exciting, so thank you! :) Aww! Diana. Hahahaha. I'm sure that was an interesting moment. I hope the forum meet ups are doing well; can't remember the last time I went to one...

Chloe is EVERYWHERE it seems! Maybe you'll see her next year?

I did see Chloe later, once I knew who she was thanks to Facebook posts.
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics

Angel
First Anime: Naruto

Postby Angel » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:45 pm

I was Ed Elric and also Riza Hawkeye. (:

jellygear
First Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Postby jellygear » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 am

Hey everyone! I'm looking for pictures of axe cop (me), I did a Tea gardner to, but I don't remember if their was any pictures of that taken other then my own.

jellygear
First Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Postby jellygear » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 am

tomikione wrote:Anyone have any photos of a Cooking Mama (From any day) or a Shingen from Durarara (Friday only)?
Any photos would be appreciated. ^^
Thank you!~

coincidentally, I actually might have photos of cooking mama on my girlfriends phone, I'll have to check

Mikkue
First Anime: Sonic Adventures/Pokemon/Kiki's delivery service

Postby Mikkue » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:14 am

EdrickV wrote:
Korded wrote:Hiya Im looking for any pics of me, as well as of my friends.

Your friend I believe was the Mithra girl, who has already seen the pics I got of her. :)

who are you calling skimpy, slut. Yeah I've been picturing hunting for ours pics since day one, get with the game man!
Lizzy

BigMac9632
First Anime: Fooly Cooly aka Furi Kuri aka FLCL

Postby BigMac9632 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 am

Seki wrote:Hello, I was hoping someone may have a picture of me in one or more of my 3 outfits:

-Freya from chobits [with blonde wig or when it was off (I have short purple hair)]
-Black rave dress with a bustle (purple hair) big black boots
-Green/Black Circuit outfit

Thanks Guys
:brohoof:

I had only seen one Freya there so i think i have your pic! Did an Itachi take your pic by the food court?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater
BTW, if this is you, I thought you didnt blink, but i guess you did, I really didnt want to hold you up for too long though xP
[center]2010 - none :( [I was lame and broke D:]
2011 - Itachi Uchiha [Naruto]
2012 - Bardroy [Black Butler]
2013 - Rivet [OC]
2014 Cosplays

Steampunk OC "Rivet" Revamp {My Mind}
Progress -75%

Not sure yet about more.

BigMac9632
First Anime: Fooly Cooly aka Furi Kuri aka FLCL

Postby BigMac9632 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:45 am

maryxrawr wrote:I'm looking for pictures of myself; I was Road Kamelot, but instead of having hair I had a big fuzzy black hair and I was also a Grell with a moving, noise making red chainsaw, as well as Saria from Ocarina of Time. :pp

I took a pic of you holding a sign as saria looking for your hero of time! I think its you?
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =3&theater
[center]2010 - none :( [I was lame and broke D:]
2011 - Itachi Uchiha [Naruto]
2012 - Bardroy [Black Butler]
2013 - Rivet [OC]
2014 Cosplays

Steampunk OC "Rivet" Revamp {My Mind}
Progress -75%

Not sure yet about more.

Neofeliss

Postby Neofeliss » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:39 am

CathyElric wrote:On thursday, Friday and part of Saturday I was dressed as Edward Elric with the spear. If you have photos, please let me know! =D Also my best friend was dressed as Envy and she was carrying "little" Envy with her. And Friday for the ball my friends and I were dressed as formal Ed, Winry and Riza.

I have a pretty good one of you and your friend as Ed and Envy!! How do you want me to send it to you?
Visit me on dA! neofeliss.deviantart.com
Tumblr: neofeliss.tumblr.com

"Edward x Envy is a lot like sushi. It looks interesting, people assume it's going to taste bad, but then you take a bite of it and OH **** IT'S SO **** DELICIOUS."

Return to “2011 Memories”