Photograph Search

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

IQueencLI
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Re: Photograph Search

Postby IQueencLI » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Would anyone happen to have or have seen any pictures of me? I was Bulma in her first outfit in Dragon Ball on Friday and Temari on Saturday. I'd love to see them if you do!

Thanks in advance. :)

zubee

Postby zubee » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

anyone! Pictures of Anime Shougi? The only time I got to wear my Reno costume lol.

Shudo
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Shudo » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Little late to the photo searching party. I've been keeping up with all the publicly posted albums, but I was just curious if anyone had gotten any pictures of my Pretear Cosplay. I was Wind Pretear Himeno on Thursday. : )

I was also Female Seifer (Final Fantasy VIII) on friday, so if any of those are floating around anywhere I would be most grateful to find them! Also if anyone got casual pictures of mine and my friends Final Fantasy VIII group, we were lounging about on some couches. ( consisted of Squall, Irvine, Rinoa and Seifer. ) And one last request! Looking for any photos of my boyfriend and I when I was Tifa(and Rinoa at other points) and he was rubbing my feet as Squall. ( this was saturday/sunday )

On a slightly similar note I'm also looking for a specific photographer. He was asian and had orange-ish colored hair/( or wig), really nice guy, I believe he gave out business cards to his galleries, etc after taking photos but I misplaced the one I received. Just wondering if anyone else knows who he is/where to find his stuff. Thanks so much regardless. c:

Seki

Postby Seki » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Hello, I was hoping someone may have a picture of me in one or more of my 3 outfits:

-Freya from chobits [with blonde wig or when it was off (I have short purple hair)]
-Black rave dress with a bustle (purple hair) big black boots
-Green/Black Circuit outfit

Thanks Guys
:brohoof:
Your livin' in the real world now...

Naiiki
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Naiiki » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:34 pm

EdrickV wrote:
Naiiki wrote:I cosplayed as Menma from AnoHana on Friday, and Eureka from Eureka seveN on Saturday. If anyone got my photos, lemme know. <3 Heck, if you saw me, I'd be happy to hear that too. :)

I found you back when I found Kuwabara. (And for some reason got Hiei and Kuwabara from last year mixed up, thinking it was Kuwabara who picked you up when it was Hiei.) Though I wasn't sure it was you at first. And I did manage to figure out who you were in the calender I bought before reading your post about your name being messed up. (Must have mixed your name up with someone else's name.) :)

Horribly late when replying~ Sorry. :( I forgot about this thread. xD

Hahaha! I would have made more sense if Kuwabara had lifted me, instead of Hiei. She was sooo tiny. I look really different out of costume according to many people, so I'm not surprised I'm somewhat difficult to recognize. Badges give it all away though!
Yeah.. the issue with the calendar really disappointed me... Hopefully, I'll be able to get in again someday with my correct name!

EdrickV
First Anime: Robotech

Postby EdrickV » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Naiiki wrote:Horribly late when replying~ Sorry. :( I forgot about this thread. xD

Hahaha! I would have made more sense if Kuwabara had lifted me, instead of Hiei. She was sooo tiny. I look really different out of costume according to many people, so I'm not surprised I'm somewhat difficult to recognize. Badges give it all away though!
Yeah.. the issue with the calendar really disappointed me... Hopefully, I'll be a(ble to get in again someday with my correct name!

Nate I saw from afar, you I didn't see till after I started talking with him and you started talking, then I was surprised. Hadn't really looked at you up to that point, but when you started talking I was starting to recognize you. I'm not always great at matching faces and names, even of relatives. Last year, when trying to find the forum Meet-Up, I went up to Diana who looked familliar and was like "You aren't Naiiki, are you?" I knew she looked familliar, I just didn't recognize who she was at first. I also failed to recognize Chloe twice this year. :) Facebook image tagging kept surprising me when seeing familiar names pop up.
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics

Rosedragon
First Anime: Naruto

Postby Rosedragon » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:30 pm

I am looking for pictures of my daughter. She was Orihime in her Arrancar outfit. I believe for a while she was carrying her friends Alucard guns. Thanks for any help!

BigAll2k6

Postby BigAll2k6 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:55 pm

Looking for pics of me!

I was....oh man, a LOT of costumes this year.....

Yellow devil-Megaman
Hugo/Andore-Street Fighter/Final Fight
King Muscle
Random Marine-One Piece
General Blue-Dragonball
Trollface in a Top Hat and cane AKA TrollDad
Monkey King

Thanks guys! ^^
Dragonball is absolutely epic.

Esparjix Adnap
First Anime: Dragonball

Postby Esparjix Adnap » Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Not the clearest photo, but I can try and freeze frame at a different point for a better shot. If anybody has a vague memory of seeing me and happened to snap a couple shots of me, I'd love to get them! Not shown, is the hat I wore throughout the con. One of those panda paw hats.

Tootles!~

Duo Monkey
First Anime: Gundam Wing

Postby Duo Monkey » Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm searching for photos of me as Jack (The one that kissed Ianto. Thanks for cracking me up with cat calls. Brats. XD) and Sephiroth with the fully feathered movable wing. Oh I was Ten for a bit with a gas mask. Please PM me with pics.

EdrickV
First Anime: Robotech

Postby EdrickV » Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Duo Monkey wrote:I'm searching for photos of me as Jack (The one that kissed Ianto. Thanks for cracking me up with cat calls. Brats. XD) and Sephiroth with the fully feathered movable wing. Oh I was Ten for a bit with a gas mask. Please PM me with pics.

Assuming you were the one at the FF photoshoot, then there are pics of you in my Youmacon 2011 Final Fantasy album. (See my sig for album links.) If you haven't already seen those. :)
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics

mattvsgodzilla
First Anime: Vampire Hunter D

Postby mattvsgodzilla » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 am

DEATHCOM PHOTOS CAME OUT THIS MORNING!!!!!!!

http://deathcom.net/cpg/index.php?cat=30

mattvsgodzilla
First Anime: Vampire Hunter D

Postby mattvsgodzilla » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:02 am

If anyone has any photos of this Natsu and Erza PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!!!!

http://deathcom.net/cpg/displayimage.ph ... play_media

Emrys

Postby Emrys » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 am

Looking for pics of my Applejack cosplay. I was the AJ with pink pants and giant cutie marks on a yellow shirt. *points to avatar*
2011 Cosplays:
Fionna the human - Adventure Time [done]
Jonny Quest - The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest [done]
Deryn Sharp - Leviathan/Behemoth/Goliath trilogy [done]
Applejack - MLP:FiM [done]
Bobble - Tinkerbell Movies [40%]
Mallory Archer - Archer

chibininja321
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby chibininja321 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:47 pm

I'm looking for pictures of myself as FAITH CONNORS from MIRROR'S EDGE (I'm an asian girl). Also for my friend, he was dressed as a SIM

Return to “2011 Memories”