Youmacon 2011 Official Feedback

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

MissGyk
First Anime: Death Note and Higurashi

Re: Youmacon 2011 Official Feedback

Postby MissGyk » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:52 pm

MissGyk wrote:
Hikaru0 wrote:
MissGyk wrote:Well, the con itself was great, but I had an Artist's Alley issue and I tried to e-mail the Youmacon staff about it and I have yet to hear back from them. ^_^"

If your email is the one I'm thinking of, I'm still looking into getting a response from other staff about your request. I will reply to your email as soon as I get a response.

In that case, thank you very much.

I don't mean to be rude, but it has been three weeks since the convention. I do hope that someone will be able to get back to me soon, or at least send a reply saying that I haven't been forgotten or ignored. I am very upset about what happened and I find it poor customer service to not address an issue after so long.
Youmacon 2014:
    Beatrice (Umineko)
    Remillia Scarlet (Touhou)
    Personal **** Tier - Prince of Time (Homestuck OC)

jellygear
First Anime: Cowboy Bebop

Postby jellygear » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:47 pm

Okay so, I had loads of fun, and most of the panels I got into where super fun.
With the MAJOR exception of 1. The afterdark mario party.
I literally could not see a thing, I had terribly rude people all around me, the mc was a bit annoying(but that me personally saying that, I just felt that adding swears to the same event didn't really make it "adult" just a tad more immature.) The biggest issue there was the set up of the square. It made certain things absolutely unseeable, I don't know if rounding out the chair set up whould help, what I do know is that continuing to let people in after the chairs where used up, and having noone to regulate people getting up and causing trouble made it a very unlikable event that I probably wont see next year.

But that was pretty minor with me.

Oh, also, some fans or something to deal with the heat and smell in the gaming and table top rooms i'd be nice

Noah
First Anime: dbz

Postby Noah » Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:29 am

Don't make the professor layton panel so **** **** early next time. I had a hang over, yo!

And time the godzilla panel more appropriately. Not during the masquerade, not during some abridged panel, not during a panel for a guest, not during the mario party. err.. It would mean a lot if more people were able to come and show respect for the king of the monsters.

And if you invite Josh keaton again, put him in more panels!!

Return to “2011 Memories”