Youmacon 2011 Crushes!

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our seventh year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Spaz6979

Re: Youmacon 2011 Crushes!

Postby Spaz6979 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:27 pm

sorahellsing wrote:
Rythm2 wrote:The Deadpool I kept running into when cosplaying Mystique, and the Magneto!

I seen a lot of Deadpool's there. There was one in general that I knew from a previous con that I wish I had warned everyone of but didn't realize he was there till the last minute.

In any case, I just hope he wasn't the one you were crushing on only because he was a major perv and he was trying to sleep with just about every chick he came across.

Aw screw it I am gonna say it was me I am the shorter deadpool! I cosplay him once a year! He is my favorite character of all time *kermit the frogs his arms* YYYAAAY! Do I flirt alot? Yer durn Tootin! am I trying to screw everything that move? probably not. But I do love me a good flirt when I am all up in meh spandex fully armed! But honestly doesnt everybody like to flirt while in costume *play patriotic record on turn table* I mean isn't that part of the fun? hitting on the characters we grew up loving while dressed as them as well? *The truth goes marching on* I am not ashamed to be who I am and nor should anyone else. Being a flirtatious comedian I suppose is who I am *Glory Glory hallelujah! And just cause I flirt may not mean I want to bang you *wraps american flag around himself* Mystique you looked fantastic in that costume and would have hit on you again without fail you were practically the comic incarnate and for that I salute you! *salutes* *firework explosion* *Bows* *End scene*

oh yes my youma crushes Mystique and adam (the shirtless dude in the red pants and the boken)......I am Bi.... Don't be haten...
Deadpool All CON long Baby

kambay

Postby kambay » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:40 pm

PrecureAllStar123 wrote:my crush was the boy that played tousen in the bleach and sailor moon skit.....llol

really :rotfl: i know that guy

PrecureAllStar123
First Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura

Postby PrecureAllStar123 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:57 am

lol...i couldnt help it... :oops: :oops:

Otaku-Chan
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Otaku-Chan » Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Not gonna lie, I find Patrick Seitz to be an attractive man. I guess you would say he was my crush. xD

toristapes
First Anime: Inuyasha/FMA

Postby toristapes » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 am

Spaz6979 wrote:
sorahellsing wrote:
Rythm2 wrote:The Deadpool I kept running into when cosplaying Mystique, and the Magneto!

I seen a lot of Deadpool's there. There was one in general that I knew from a previous con that I wish I had warned everyone of but didn't realize he was there till the last minute.

In any case, I just hope he wasn't the one you were crushing on only because he was a major perv and he was trying to sleep with just about every chick he came across.

Aw screw it I am gonna say it was me I am the shorter deadpool! I cosplay him once a year! He is my favorite character of all time *kermit the frogs his arms* YYYAAAY! Do I flirt alot? Yer durn Tootin! am I trying to screw everything that move? probably not. But I do love me a good flirt when I am all up in meh spandex fully armed! But honestly doesnt everybody like to flirt while in costume *play patriotic record on turn table* I mean isn't that part of the fun? hitting on the characters we grew up loving while dressed as them as well? *The truth goes marching on* I am not ashamed to be who I am and nor should anyone else. Being a flirtatious comedian I suppose is who I am *Glory Glory hallelujah! And just cause I flirt may not mean I want to bang you *wraps american flag around himself* Mystique you looked fantastic in that costume and would have hit on you again without fail you were practically the comic incarnate and for that I salute you! *salutes* *firework explosion* *Bows* *End scene*

oh yes my youma crushes Mystique and adam (the shirtless dude in the red pants and the boken)......I am Bi.... Don't be haten...

Hahahahaha, oh Josh. :clap:
I can't believe they would say you were a major perv.. I mean ... you're totally not....
I'm bad at lying :X
<3

Spaz6979

Postby Spaz6979 » Fri May 04, 2012 6:52 pm

So much love for you Tori XD
Deadpool All CON long Baby

mynchi123
First Anime: Tokyo Mew Mew

Postby mynchi123 » Sat May 19, 2012 3:14 am

I was only there Saturday as Gilbert Nightray from Pandora Hearts but there was this really cute Will of the Abyss cosplayer that would hug me every time she saw me xD
our friends and us ran into each other when she was leaving Saturday night and she still glomped me even though I didn't have my wig on, was wearing a skirt and glasses, and the only bit of my cosplay i was wearing was my coat xD i can't believe she recognized me! the 4 of us (me, her, my friend, her friend) all paired up and learned how to waltz and she jumped to me and said "i'm dancing with gilbert!" she was such a sweety! >u< but anyway she was a super cutie patooty!
List will probably change A LOT
Reiji Kotobuki from Utapri
wanna meet up and dance at a con? name the time and place!
Dances List: http://tinyurl.com/c6asnfs

diorJETS
First Anime: DBZ

Postby diorJETS » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:42 am

There was this Morrigan there, oh boy she has such a nice ****! ;3

FlyffPsykeeper
First Anime: Inuyasha lol

Postby FlyffPsykeeper » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:42 am

my 2011 crush is my current boyfriend! Jin-Hui Liu! :oops:
ADD ME!~ https://www.facebook.com/brianne.casey3
Cosplays for 2014!!!!

Ragna the bloodedge female version.
SeeU from vocaloid
HOLIC Hatsune Miku

bananafat
First Anime: Inuyasha

Postby bananafat » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Saw a Shinji (Persona 3) cosplayer.... he was like the coolest dude ever :'D It was one of the best cosplays I saw at the con.

Explosion Boy
First Anime: Sailor moon, but Rurouni Kenshin made me an Otaku

Postby Explosion Boy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:51 pm

There was a girl who was dressed as Japan from Hetallia at cosplay Shogi that was pretty cute and cool to talk too. I got to be a Knight and she was a Pawn, and If I had gotten picked back up I was gonna let her share my piece.
Half Boy, Half Explosion

2012 Cosplays:

Yuu Nikaidou, Shugo Chara

Seele Monolith Evengelion (if I can find a refrigerator box)

Dagon Akujin
Security Staff
First Anime: Fist of the North Star
Location: Detroit Kung Fu Academy of Southfield-- 10 1/2 and Greenfield

Postby Dagon Akujin » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 pm

diorJETS wrote:There was this Morrigan there, oh boy she has such a nice ****! ;3

This one?

Dagon "the security guy" Akujin
http://www.facebook.com/dagonakujin
Instructor at the Detroit Kung Fu Academy: Southfield Branch
http://www.KungFuDetroit.com

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

Postby daisuke1200 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 pm

Alucardsevilertwin wrote:
daisuke1200 wrote:their was a samus either took my picture, hugged me, or both, but she was really sweet and very cute. And anyone who gave me props for being keyblade cloud is my youmacrush =)

I crushed on keyblade cloud!!! *hugs* I was the girl dressed in purple for mario party after dark in line with you. who was tails the next day.

OMG i just saw this!! I'm so sorry i didn't respond sooner!!

daisuke1200
First Anime: outlaw star

Postby daisuke1200 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:17 pm

daisuke1200 wrote:
Alucardsevilertwin wrote:
daisuke1200 wrote:their was a samus either took my picture, hugged me, or both, but she was really sweet and very cute. And anyone who gave me props for being keyblade cloud is my youmacrush =)

I crushed on keyblade cloud!!! *hugs* I was the girl dressed in purple for mario party after dark in line with you. who was tails the next day.

OMG i just saw this!! I'm so sorry i didn't respond sooner!!

XD i was the keyblade cloud btw. Hope I'll see you around this year again

LunaKage
First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby LunaKage » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:26 am

There was this Noel Vermillion cosplayer in the yellow color that was the most adorable thing Ive ever seen, I saw her right before the BlazBlue tournament, but then she disappeared.

If I had to name ONE girl I crushed on that night, it was her.
It's no surprise nobody listens anymore
To what we're saying, to what was said
And in your absence we promised you
Oh we'll behave, oh we'll behave
So just keep burning
Everything will look better once you look away

Return to “2011 Memories”