Crazy or Bad Things that happened to you this year

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

First Anime: DragonBall Z

Re: Crazy or Bad Things that happened to you this year

Postby ATICE » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:47 pm

- Friend got mad at me b/c I had arranged for me and my other friend to sleep on the 1 bed we had, Friday night... (we had arranged b4 to just use different covers and stay all the way on the other side from each other... that kinda still irks me a little how he got mad over something like that)
- Almost lost goggles i bought at the con on Saturday. went back to the panel room i just got out of and noticed them on the table on the ground where i was sitting (lmao). I cleaned it very thoroughly afterwards of course... never know who touches what...
- Got yelled at by a guy trying to get on elevator with his wife along with A KID who was dressed as Link standing next to me... (if you're too wide to get on, you're too wide to get on! you don't see me complaining about the elevators like that! I waited patiently for my elevator, and only really rushed in on a few)
- the stairs... yea...
- Went down to the rave, was all excited, and then leg started giving out when i got by the door, so i had to rest for a little bit and go upstairs totally missing the rave while it was going on...
- Not getting the one friend i wanted to come.. to come.. so disappointed (and that's why you saw me walking by myself if you saw me)..
- The army guy... w/e that douche was.. he kicked us off the elevators b/c we were trying to go up on a down elevator.. i mean really.. big f'n deal.. it's gonna go back up anyways.. who cares...

One of the good parts where some of the staff that cheered me up.. especially talking to the lady in the one store by the bathrooms and the fancy restaurant. (btw was that the only bathroom!?) that's the only one i saw... i mean wow...

First Anime: Dragonball Z

Postby laurenlee1920 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

The worst thing that happened to me was during the rave. I got a little sick from the strobelights and needed to go lie down. I felt like I was going to throw up and everything was spinning. I went up to the room and right after I got snuggled in the bed and was starting to feel better, one of the people staying in the room barges in and kicks me out so he can hook up with some girl. I don't know why, but I didn't argue. As soon as I stood up, I felt sick all over again. I ended up in one of the anime rooms, lying across the chairs, miserable.

This year I am just staying with some family who live a few minutes away from the con, I know there I won't be shunned so somebody can hook up.

First Anime: YuGiOh/Tokyo Mew Mew

Postby CIAAPC » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:38 pm

If fighting with your boyfriend instead of going to the awesome rave counts then there ya go..
Princess Celestia [I will attempt this, because I didn't see any this year ;-;]
Hinaichigo from Rozen Maiden

Post-con depression is depressing.....

Postby laineedarkhart » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:36 pm

bankai_shinigami wrote:Nothing overly bad, save for near the end, when somebody in our room removed the "Do Not Disturb" sign from the door. We put that on there for a very good reason. Room service come in, the camera is there. Room service leaves, and the camera disappears. Nobody was in the room to see the camera disappear, so we cannot prove anything. The camera in question cost roughly $300. I was lucky that my $600 laptop wasn't stolen, as that is the only way for me to charge my camera.

My friends DS got stolen out of our room last year.. we also think it was room service.. >__>

Return to “2010 Memories”