Most Memorable Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Tire

Re: Most Memorable Moments

Postby Tire » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 pm

As my friends and I were waiting for an elevator, we saw the Mudkips walk by, I was like, "Oh, look! Mudkips!" and then a random Ash comes out of NOWHERE and screams, "MUDKIPS!" and throws a pokeball at them. It was hilarious. Then Mrs. Mudkip just gave him this "oh no you didn't" look.
Cosplay Plans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waka -Okami
Ritsuka Aoyagi -Loveless Volume 6 Back Cover
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka -Ouran High School Host Club
Mr. Mistoffelees -Cats the Musical

Katlynn888

Postby Katlynn888 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:45 pm

Otaku-Chan wrote:
Mango_Koneko wrote:-Getting into an elevator with a bunch of people and all of the sudden this guy starts playing Rick Astley on his MP3 player and every single person in that elevator started singing until we got off.

Dear **** I was on that elevator xD

Hmm...I wonder if this was the same guy who Rick Rolled me on the stairwell on the 20th floor...? XD

And oh my Gosh, my parents HATED the people who were singing at three o'clock in the morning! (We were on 23 as well.) I thought it was hilarious. XD
Cosplays from 2010:
Thursday and Sunday: Canada from Axis Powers: Hetalia. Red Maple Leaf hoodie and Santa Bear Kumajirou.
Friday and Saturday: Sweden from Axis Powers: Hetalia. Slightly off-color coat, wooden quarterstaff, and black leggings.

Naiiki
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Naiiki » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 am

Friday -- Getting filmed by Ackson. :)
Saturday -- Wearing my Yukina costume and people staring at my 'cause of my red contacts. xD
Sunday -- Taking the my best photos of the weekend.

Otaku-Chan
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Otaku-Chan » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Katlynn888 wrote:
Otaku-Chan wrote:
Mango_Koneko wrote:-Getting into an elevator with a bunch of people and all of the sudden this guy starts playing Rick Astley on his MP3 player and every single person in that elevator started singing until we got off.

Dear **** I was on that elevator xD

Hmm...I wonder if this was the same guy who Rick Rolled me on the stairwell on the 20th floor...? XD

And oh my Gosh, my parents HATED the people who were singing at three o'clock in the morning! (We were on 23 as well.) I thought it was hilarious. XD

I went to go get on an elevator and there was only one person on it, but he was singing don't stop believin so bad that I decided to pick a more crowded elevator over the one he was in xD

BigAll2k6

Postby BigAll2k6 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm

I have a few.

KaiserNeko from Team4Star geeking out over my Monkey King costume. He's a Journey to the West fan...who knew?

Megami33 from TFS loving my costume so much she took a pic. I honestly feel honored having my pic taken from someone from TFS.

Finding an UltraMan soda. Seriously, that made my day.

Having a duel as the Monkey King with Zoro from One Piece in the Dealer's Room. Magic Staff vs Santoryu Style. Fun times man, fun times.
Dragonball is absolutely epic.

Nihoru

Postby Nihoru » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Tire wrote:On Saturday, I played with some guy across the hall with my giant yarn ball. It was fun!
I was in the upper floor Vic line and he was in the Tem Fourstar line.
It was fuuuun~

I'm uber late in finding this, but that was my girlfriend and I 8D Your costumes were AWESOME.

After waiting in line for TFS, we found out that we'd have to wait another hour 'cause the panel filled up. So we went to Vic's panel instead and saw you there, too! I have to say, you two made sitting in line a lot more bearable! The ball of yarn was fun, and you really got into character, batting the ball around and everything.

Lina
Video Programming Staff

Postby Lina » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:57 pm

My most memorable moment was giving Todd a Sgt. Frog wallet (because he told me he didn't have one) and he had me sign and date it. He is such a sweetie.

Him and Caitlin were so nice at my Sgt. Frog panel. They thanked me for having the panel and it was awesome! They are such nice people it was an honor doing this panel with them.

Youma '12 Cosplays:
Black Canary [DC] - 99%, Rarity [My Little Pony] - 90%, Fluttershy [My Little Pony] - 30%

DanVeytia

Postby DanVeytia » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Volatile wrote:Master Splinter wanted some water...
he looks at his freind...and then back at the water...
his freind then preccieds to get him some water...
Splinter looks at us, points at his freind and says...."my B*tch"
<3

Ahahahahaha that was priceless! :D (Yup, I'm the ***** in this story)

bioweapon543
First Anime: Outlaw star

Postby bioweapon543 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:13 pm

i found a wallet in a pile of skittles and after much fail i found a room key in it then went around sticking it in doors till i found the room it opened, returned it and they gave me food =D it was so epic !!!
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/319078_2275876332864_1127382648_32762953_53226_n.jpg

Rockin this cosplay.

Chaosmaster8753

Postby Chaosmaster8753 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:48 am

- I bumped into a Dr. Insano cosplayer, said "Oh my ****, Dr. Insano!" He replies "Oh my ****, Dr. Robotnik in a sombrero!" Now I wish I had a picture WITH him.
- Entering the Renaissance Center and some of the first two cosplayers my group runs into are Terra and Ventus from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (my sister was cosplaying as Aqua). I was even wondering if we would find such people. Also, I was quite surprised running into BigAl2k6 so shortly after I got there.
- Bumping into my friend at the Dealer Room.
- Youmacon Whose Line is it, Anyway?
- Getting recognized by so many people.
- People asking me where I got my Metal Sonic doll.
http://chaosmaster8753.deviantart.com
If you've seen a Dr. Eggman with a Pikachu hat at Youma 2012, that was me.

Kira_elric
First Anime: Serendipty the Pink Dragon

Postby Kira_elric » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:31 am

Chaosmaster8753 wrote:- I bumped into a Dr. Insano cosplayer, said "Oh my ****, Dr. Insano!" He replies "Oh my ****, Dr. Robotnik in a sombrero!" Now I wish I had a picture WITH him.
- Entering the Renaissance Center and some of the first two cosplayers my group runs into are Terra and Ventus from Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (my sister was cosplaying as Aqua). I was even wondering if we would find such people. Also, I was quite surprised running into BigAl2k6 so shortly after I got there.
- Bumping into my friend at the Dealer Room.
- Youmacon Whose Line is it, Anyway?
- Getting recognized by so many people.
- People asking me where I got my Metal Sonic doll.

*waves* Hiiiiiiiiiiiii! I remember you!!!!! I'm the Ventus you ran into! :) I'm glad you had fun at con.
Youma '17
~~~~~
Izuku "Deku" Midoriya - My Hero Academia
Hero Suit
Casual
U.A. Uniform
Rabbit Kimono

amam2217

Postby amam2217 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 am

Tire wrote:As my friends and I were waiting for an elevator, we saw the Mudkips walk by, I was like, "Oh, look! Mudkips!" and then a random Ash comes out of NOWHERE and screams, "MUDKIPS!" and throws a pokeball at them. It was hilarious. Then Mrs. Mudkip just gave him this "oh no you didn't" look.

Because Mrs. Mudkip has an owner already. : ] My best friend was Sailor Jupiter, and she already owns me. Hehe.
Nyehehe!

Aeithia

Postby Aeithia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 am

Playing DDR in my Princess Belle ballgown. xD

2016 Lineup:
Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
Babydoll (Sucker Punch)
Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon)
Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad)

Dragonmaster073

Postby Dragonmaster073 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:17 am

Ichigo Ikane wrote:Running behind Sora with my friend as we played the Gummi Ship theme while he flies around the Artist Alley

Hulk Freaking Hogan vs Team Four Star

That was a ton of fun guys! I loved the fact you had the music so accessible!
In need of a buddy with big swords?
Then I am your man!

Aeithia

Postby Aeithia » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:20 am

Dragonmaster073 wrote:
Ichigo Ikane wrote:Running behind Sora with my friend as we played the Gummi Ship theme while he flies around the Artist Alley

Hulk Freaking Hogan vs Team Four Star

That was a ton of fun guys! I loved the fact you had the music so accessible!

Ahaha I'm pissed I missed that!

2016 Lineup:
Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
Babydoll (Sucker Punch)
Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon)
Harley Quinn (Suicide Squad)

Return to “2010 Memories”