Most Memorable Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

chloeandthehawk

Re: Most Memorable Moments

Postby chloeandthehawk » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Leoj wrote:As a Gary, I walked up to this girl dressed as Ash and said something along the lines of I'm better than you and she just silently stepped back, gave me a look and opened her vest to reveal all her badges. I was utterly crushed by her. She owned me.

HAHAHAHAHAH
Friday: Donna Noble and Cheryl Tunt
Saturday: Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy
Sunday: Amy Pond

Craig Bayfield
First Anime: Ah! My Goddess

Postby Craig Bayfield » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Leoj wrote:As a Gary, I walked up to this girl dressed as Ash and said something along the lines of I'm better than you and she just silently stepped back, gave me a look and opened her vest to reveal all her badges. I was utterly crushed by her. She owned me.

Ah, but even if she had all the badges from all regions with all 500ish pokemans, she is still Ash and you were Gary flipping Oak. Pokemon MASTER.

chloeandthehawk

Postby chloeandthehawk » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 pm

DiffindoInnuendo wrote:
chloeandthehawk wrote:Everyone has had those lulzy memorable youma moments.

This year I think it was being in the elevator with a security guy telling me and my friend to make sure we keep it down [it was 3 am], and when the elevator got to my floor all of my roommates broke out into a musical number with a bellhop and synchronized dancing on the landing.... hahahaha... getting a warning and the guard telling us we were classy... oh good times.

or running around being an awesome supervillain.
oooooooooooooor telling people that they probably should not stop in the middle of the hall, because it was bat country.

LOL was this on floor 23, because people so did that on our floor too. XD

hahahahahahahaha yes, the dancing people? That was probably my roommates. you guys have been atf5!?'d, officiallly, ROFL.
someone complained about them on the forums, and we were so happy! It was at like 3 and 4 am, so we trolled so hard.
ATF5!? for life!

yukaineko
First Anime: sailormoon

Postby yukaineko » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:48 pm

on saturday i was a the vocaloid photoshoot ... and i needed a pose... i carried len for the first one then fell on him for the second one DX
Cosplays:
Youmacon 2012
Sorry guys Saturday only
Stocking transformation.

JOIN WINDSOR'S COSPLAY TEAM
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cospla ... 027?ref=ts

G-Fan
First Anime: Voltron

Postby G-Fan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:52 am

L.C. DeAyora wrote:I'd have to say that one of my favorite moments was when half the Scott pilgrim cast met up randomly at the food court and we all arranged a photoshoot. I was super excited~ <3

That was pretty awesome, definitely one of the most fun times I had all con. Which Ramona were you?
"Monsters are tragic beings. They are born too tall, too strong, too heavy. They are not evil by choice. That is their tragedy."
— Ishiro Honda

Dr. Cube (Kaiju Big Battel)
Hannibal Chau (Pacific Rim)

EdrickV
First Anime: Robotech

Postby EdrickV » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:02 am

chloeandthehawk wrote:
DiffindoInnuendo wrote:
chloeandthehawk wrote:Everyone has had those lulzy memorable youma moments.

This year I think it was being in the elevator with a security guy telling me and my friend to make sure we keep it down [it was 3 am], and when the elevator got to my floor all of my roommates broke out into a musical number with a bellhop and synchronized dancing on the landing.... hahahaha... getting a warning and the guard telling us we were classy... oh good times.

or running around being an awesome supervillain.
oooooooooooooor telling people that they probably should not stop in the middle of the hall, because it was bat country.

LOL was this on floor 23, because people so did that on our floor too. XD

hahahahahahahaha yes, the dancing people? That was probably my roommates. you guys have been atf5!?'d, officiallly, ROFL.
someone complained about them on the forums, and we were so happy! It was at like 3 and 4 am, so we trolled so hard.
ATF5!? for life!

I was on 23 too (2315) but by 3-4AM I was likely trying to get some sleep. Didn't hear anything from the halls. :) I do remember some people that seemingly pressed an elevator call button just so they could "sing" to the people in the elevator when it stopped there, but that would have been somewhere under 23 and IIRC nobody was getting on or off there.
Youmacon 2012 Pictures: viewtopic.php?p=266173#p266173
Youmacon 2012 Costumes:
FF1 Red Mage, Pokemon Scientist Trainer from B/W
Pictures include Pokemon, Final Fantasy, CLAMP, photoshoots and Misc. pics

chloeandthehawk

Postby chloeandthehawk » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:09 am

EdrickV wrote:
chloeandthehawk wrote:hahahahahahahaha yes, the dancing people? That was probably my roommates. you guys have been atf5!?'d, officiallly, ROFL.
ATF5!? for life!

I was on 23 too (2315) but by 3-4AM I was likely trying to get some sleep. Didn't hear anything from the halls. :) I do remember some people that seemingly pressed an elevator call button just so they could "sing" to the people in the elevator when it stopped there, but that would have been somewhere under 23 and IIRC nobody was getting on or off there.

oh, no, that was probably them too.
hahahahaha.
they got bored.
I just was dying at the fact the guard had just reminded us to keep it down in the halls, and then my room mates did a musical number.

I also loved the FF shoot with all of my FF8 and FF...well anything except 7, where we all sat around and complained about the amount of 7 cosplayers XD
[I've earned a right, I've cosplayed two 7 characters by now.]

Also, when we all decided that we were going to trade Irvine for Vincent Valentine because Irvine was annoying anyways and Vincent was the only 7 badass XD.

Also, also, I had a really cool moment on friday night when I met this guy while I was in my Rinoa SeeD Dress cosplay who told me he loved my dress and was super excited to see it because him and his date went as Squall and Rinoa to his prom, and he said it made him smile a lot.
and then I saw him through out the weekend in my actual rinoa and he came up and hugged me and said hi every day!

CircusDoll

Postby CircusDoll » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:19 am

When I got Brad Swaile to do the psycho laugh like Light Yagami. It was possibly one of the greatest moments in my life.

Also at Saturday morning registration.When a really awesome security guard, who was actually happy to be there started yelling with a huge smile: "DOES ANYBODY NEED A PEN?!!!!! DOOOOES ANYBODY NEED A PEN?!!!!!!" He handed out pens to everyone who had paperwork to do. He won the hearts of all the early morning attendees, who started yelling back at him every time he walked by: "I LOVE YOU PEN GUY!!!" He would just laugh, and wave like a celebrity. He was a riot.

Oh! And all the hugs from the Kuro characters...^ ^ Especially the Epic Sebastian and Grell.
[2010 Kuroshitsuji- Doll]
[2011 Katekyo Hitman Reborn-Hibari Kyoya]
[2012 Hetalia- Japan and Austria]
[2013 Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt- Male!Stocking]

cecilxl is my favorite Tsuna~

L.C. DeAyora

Postby L.C. DeAyora » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:42 am

G-Fan wrote:
L.C. DeAyora wrote:I'd have to say that one of my favorite moments was when half the Scott pilgrim cast met up randomly at the food court and we all arranged a photoshoot. I was super excited~ <3

That was pretty awesome, definitely one of the most fun times I had all con. Which Ramona were you?

I was the one with the darkest (I think) wig and the really big hammer. It says you were the Gideon in your siggy, so I was the one who was on your leg for the Ramona/Gideon shots. XD
Cosplay 2010:
Ramona Flowers - Scott Pilgrim Books
Sheryl Nome - Macross Frontier

Luffluff

Postby Luffluff » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:25 am

L.C. DeAyora wrote:
G-Fan wrote:

I was the one with the darkest (I think) wig and the really big hammer. It says you were the Gideon in your siggy, so I was the one who was on your leg for the Ramona/Gideon shots. XD

Yeah, arraigning the photoshoot was so much fun! I love when stuff like that happens, definitely made the con much better meeting all the other Scott Pilgrim people!
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/FuzaGraphics/KaminaSiggyHeart.png[/img]

Youma 2010!
Todd Ingram - Scott P vs the world - 80%
Lawrence - Spice and Wolf -85%
???? - ???? - 100%?!

SaveTheQueen

Postby SaveTheQueen » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:36 am

My favorite con moment: Banana Girl winning "The Legend of Banana Girl" minigame at Mario Party After Dark. I lost my mind.
Host of Live Action Mario Party!
Red Crayon Aristocrat

StachedBatmanuel

Postby StachedBatmanuel » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:20 am

chloeandthehawk wrote:oh, no, that was probably them too.
hahahahaha.
they got bored.

No, that wasn't us. We were only on the 62nd floor when we did it and we only did it on Saturday night.

The_Original_UberCuber
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z

Postby The_Original_UberCuber » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:41 pm

SaveTheQueen wrote:My favorite con moment: Banana Girl winning "The Legend of Banana Girl" minigame at Mario Party After Dark. I lost my mind.

Sweet Christmas, you have to be kidding me
In Soviet Russia, signature reads YOU!

2012 Plans:
Deadpool (with or without Hawaiian shirt)
Naked Snake (with or without Skull facepaint)
Tommy Wiseau

Volatile

Postby Volatile » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Master Splinter wanted some water...
he looks at his freind...and then back at the water...
his freind then preccieds to get him some water...
Splinter looks at us, points at his freind and says...."my B*tch"
<3

Otaku-Chan
Platinum Attendee
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Otaku-Chan » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:32 pm

Mango_Koneko wrote:-Getting into an elevator with a bunch of people and all of the sudden this guy starts playing Rick Astley on his MP3 player and every single person in that elevator started singing until we got off.

Dear **** I was on that elevator xD

Return to “2010 Memories”