Most Memorable Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

chloeandthehawk

Most Memorable Moments

Postby chloeandthehawk » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 pm

Everyone has had those lulzy memorable youma moments.

This year I think it was being in the elevator with a security guy telling me and my friend to make sure we keep it down [it was 3 am], and when the elevator got to my floor all of my roommates broke out into a musical number with a bellhop and synchronized dancing on the landing.... hahahaha... getting a warning and the guard telling us we were classy... oh good times.

or running around being an awesome supervillain.
oooooooooooooor telling people that they probably should not stop in the middle of the hall, because it was bat country.
Friday: Donna Noble and Cheryl Tunt
Saturday: Arkham Asylum Poison Ivy
Sunday: Amy Pond

Ichigo Ikane
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: Most Memorable Moments

Postby Ichigo Ikane » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:37 pm

Running behind Sora with my friend as we played the Gummi Ship theme while he flies around the Artist Alley

Hulk Freaking Hogan vs Team Four Star
Help my eggs out with clicks! ^^

Tire

Postby Tire » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

On Saturday, I played with some guy across the hall with my giant yarn ball. It was fun!
I was in the upper floor Vic line and he was in the Tem Fourstar line.
It was fuuuun~

Also, in the Dealer's room, some guy came up to me and my friend complimenting our costumes and telling us how much he loved them. He was so sweet! He was really pouring his heart out!

Vic also called my friend and I to stand up at his panel, then he sang Memory to us, it was awesome.
He also wanted his picture with us during autographs.
Cosplay Plans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Waka -Okami
Ritsuka Aoyagi -Loveless Volume 6 Back Cover
Mitsukuni "Honey" Haninozuka -Ouran High School Host Club
Mr. Mistoffelees -Cats the Musical

Keyashi

Postby Keyashi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

The guy in the elevator that had the "You Just Lost The Game" sign xD
Yoite from Nabari No Ou = 90%
Rui from Yu Yu Hakusho = 45%
Lacie Baskerville from Pandora Hearts = 10%

darkhorizon
Media Staff

Postby darkhorizon » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:38 pm

mario party after dark.. Scar'd for life most likely.

llany1

Postby llany1 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:39 pm

OMG mine was me and my friends at random yelling but scracher from Family and the whole rest of the con people were doing it at random i was like f yeah i started that lol It was awsome.
Costume Plans
---------------------------------------
Youmacon 09
Thurs: Stitch 30%
Fri: Goku DBZ Finished
Sun Sora KH1 0%
Sat :Link Ocarina of Time 60%
Fri: Ash Ketchum Pokemon Finished

Impacthound

Postby Impacthound » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:43 pm

The semi-spontaneous breakdancing/dance battle circle at the rave made up for the bland music this year. They were a lot of fun to watch. The fun songs and internet tracks were noticeably absent at this year's rave, I much preferred 2009's.
Convention Viking™

Dbot

Postby Dbot » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 pm

Walking around while the violin guy played the SMB theme.

TheBlackLuffy

Postby TheBlackLuffy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:45 pm

I'd have to say my most memorable moment was when I was walking in between the escalators of the 2nd floor..
Then I saw this girl with a sign that I though said "Hug Me". So it caught my attention..but even better it said "Fight Me"..
I was caught up in the moment and I just so happened to have my friends brand new wooden sword in my hand..
I felt like doing a bit of sparring so I decided to challenge her. We fought for like 12 seconds, nether of us getting a hit in..
Until I finally saw an opening and then out of no wear..

IT WAS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! A Random guy in a banana Suit ran in the middle of the fight with a Stereo Cranked up all the way blasting its Peanut Butter Jelly Time. I instantly dropped my Sword and started doing the Dance!

Then my friend Eric also started doing the dance with us..and this really random ninja game as well..sooner or later we had like 12-20 people doing it then it just broke up..

It was quiet hilarious :P

Another moment was when I got hungry and me and my friend Tyler and her friend both went to the food court to get food. I then sat down and began eating my meal. When I was almost full..I saw at the corner of my eye the best bear of all time..PEDO BEAR! Thinking diabolically. I rushed over to him and told him that my friend Tyler was 7 and then sat down. At that...He mosized on over to our table and began petting Tyler on the shoulder xD

He then stopped petting Tyler and petted this 20-30 year old guy behind us who was with his friend..
and then out of no were...PEDO BEAR GOT KID NAPPED!!!! The guy swung Pedo Bear over his shoulder and began running around the Food Cort! The entire food cort cheer'd him on! It was so hilarious xD

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=114427138620814&set=a.100739713322890.828.100001605841897

This is the guy :P
VIVA SABODAY! I NEED LADY!!!

Cosplay 2010:
One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy (2 year Time Skip outfit)

Cosplay 2011:
One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy
Kizaru (completed)

Cosplay 2012:
One Piece Monkey D. Luffy
Kizaru
Zoro (time skip, MAYBE)

llany1

Postby llany1 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 pm

TheBlackLuffy wrote:I'd have to say my most memorable moment was when I was walking in between the escalators of the 2nd floor..
Then I saw this girl with a sign that I though said "Hug Me". So it caught my attention..but even better it said "Fight Me"..
I was caught up in the moment and I just so happened to have my friends brand new wooden sword in my hand..
I felt like doing a bit of sparring so I decided to challenge her. We fought for like 12 seconds, nether of us getting a hit in..

IT WAS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! A Random guy in a banana Suit ran in the middle of the fight with a Stereo Cranked up all the way blasting its Peanut Butter Jelly Time. I instantly dropped my Sword and started doing the Dance!

Then my friend Eric also started doing the dance with us..and this really random ninja game as well..sooner or later we had like 12-20 people doing it then it just broke up..

Another moment was when I got hungry and me and my friend Tyler and her friend both went to the food court to get food. I then sat down and began eating my meal. When I was almost full..I saw at the corner of my eye the best bear of all time..PEDO BEAR! Thinking diabolically. I rushed over to him and told him that my friend Tyler was 7 and then sat down. At that...He mosized on over to our table and began petting Tyler on the shoulder xD

He then stopped petting Tyler and petted this 20-30 year old guy behind us who was with his friend..
and then out of no were...PEDO BEAR GOT KID NAPPED!!!! The guy swung Pedo Bear over his shoulder and began running around the Food Cort! The entire food cort cheer'd him on! It was so hilarious xD

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=114427138620814&set=a.100739713322890.828.100001605841897

I must thank you for this moment, I loved seein pedo bear getting bear napped lol
Costume Plans

---------------------------------------

Youmacon 09

Thurs: Stitch 30%

Fri: Goku DBZ Finished

Sun Sora KH1 0%

Sat :Link Ocarina of Time 60%

Fri: Ash Ketchum Pokemon Finished

GoodEnoughForMe
First Anime: Spirited Away

Postby GoodEnoughForMe » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:48 pm

MARIO PARTY AFTER DARK

Whoever the girl was that "lead" Team Mecha (aka the awesome team) - the one in the Gaga/Pokemon/dinosaur outfit I believe - props dude. Way to be pumped and fun. I even got a response when I yelled Team Mecha on Sunday afternoon, from her. XD

Oh, and people asking me for hugs when I was Naota. I also got a half dozen or so "awesomes." I'm really more glad people like the show rather than like my outfit, which was pretty simplistic and badly done. XD

Also, AMV Hell and ALL the AMVs were great.

Finally, the award winning "Dragonballs" masquerade skit. Oh **** was that hilarious.
雲のむこう、約束の場所 ... The Place Promised in our Early Days
"She said she wanted to be a photographer. I don’t know what happened to her after that."

TheBlackLuffy

Postby TheBlackLuffy » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:56 pm

llany1 wrote:
TheBlackLuffy wrote:I'd have to say my most memorable moment was when I was walking in between the escalators of the 2nd floor..

I must thank you for this moment, I loved seein pedo bear getting bear napped lol

Any time!!
Lol! I almost choked on my General Sou Chicken when I saw it :P
VIVA SABODAY! I NEED LADY!!!

Cosplay 2010:
One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy (2 year Time Skip outfit)

Cosplay 2011:
One Piece: Monkey D. Luffy
Kizaru (completed)

Cosplay 2012:
One Piece Monkey D. Luffy
Kizaru
Zoro (time skip, MAYBE)

xMoro-Dashix

Postby xMoro-Dashix » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 pm

llany1 wrote:OMG mine was me and my friends at random yelling but scracher from Family and the whole rest of the con people were doing it at random i was like f yeah i started that lol It was awsome.

At the food court yeah? XD I was there for that too, yelling every once and awhile lol.
Friday/Sunday - Dave Strider
Saturday - Tavros Nitram

the real death note
First Anime: Sailor moon

Postby the real death note » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:04 pm

On friday I was in my orgy. 13 coat and during the one piece phtot shoot a person there commented on my giant zipper. And she also wanted to play with it and zipped in down. That made my day, I have never had someone want play with my zipper beafor :).
youmacon 2014
sailor mercury swag- 99% thur.
Dead!Dave- 100% sun.?
spritzee- 100% fir.,sat

neuv

Postby neuv » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 pm

This con was, by far, the busiest con I've ever been to in my life. I showed up super late Friday night due to a playoff game for band, and even though I was only there for two days, it felt like FOREVER. (Wearing three costumes on Saturday alone probably helped with that). I think my most memorable moment was performing in the masquerade, though. All of us in the group are fairly new at cosplay, and for many, Super Smash Brothers was our first. It was awesome to get a Judge award, because we didn't think we'd win anything (especially since this was our first skit, as well oTL;;) :0
ALSO THANK-YOU TO THE LOVELY LADIES WHO JUMPED OUR CAR TODAY. (i believe you were cosplaying denmark and possibly norway, but you were only wearing your wigs)

Return to “2010 Memories”