Youmacon 2010 People Finder

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Traeonna
First Anime: can't remember that far back

Re: Youmacon 2010 People Finder

Postby Traeonna » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:38 pm

MaleahLynn wrote:2- The lady that ran the All Tied Up panel. You were awesome good fun and I meant to give you my email but forgot in my excitement to show off my wrists to my friends :3 :lol:

Hi! I'm that lady. I'm glad you had fun at the panel and was so excited that you had to run off to tell your friends. YAY! That made my day.

I'll PM you with my contact information. :) Sorry it took so long...friends told me I should get on the forums and see if anyone was looking for me. Apparently, people were.
Youmacon 2012
All Tied Up, Panel/Workshop, Friday, 9P-11P, Panel Room B AND Saturday, 7P-9P, Panel Room E | FEEDBACK thread

dracosapphire
First Anime: Pokémon

Postby dracosapphire » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:02 pm

NightSurgeon wrote:Here is a picture of me and the OBJECTION man from the convention. Pretty sure this was taken on Sunday the 31st, too:

So yeah. If anyone has pictures, again, send them to me please! My Youmacon pictures folder literally has 8 pictures over the course of 3 days. Sad.

Oh my gosh, you were so awesome~! I saw you outside the KH Panel when I went outside to talk on my cellphone! I also saw you in the hallway a couple times. It's hard not to miss that epic sign XD
Youmacon 2012:
+ Nepeta Leijon [Homestuck]
+ Kanaya Maryam [Homestuck]

NightSurgeon

Postby NightSurgeon » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:05 am

dracosapphire wrote: my gosh, you were so awesome~! I saw you outside the KH Panel when I went outside to talk on my cellphone! I also saw you in the hallway a couple times. It's hard not to miss that epic sign XD

Haha, thanks! You do mean the Repo Man, right? 'Cause I'm not the objection guy. I was the Repo Man. :]

Kai_Itsuki

Postby Kai_Itsuki » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:52 am

Hidden Laughs wrote:I'm not going to give out her personal information. But you can add me if you like~

Cool. What's your name on facebook?
恋に師匠無し

frzndaqiri

Postby frzndaqiri » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Captain Jack Harkness - the one who came by my button table (twice) and then in the Sat Rave thanked me for helping you. You know who you are!
Here's your photo - http://photos.disjointedimages.com/Even ... 4406_hR4LC :D

The 11th Doctor w/ the Tardis is in there too, if you're looking. ;)
DisjointedImages - visit us in Artist's Alley for buttons and more. (Will not be here this year - but visit the website for orders!)
Read the blog for latest news and contests! http://www.disjointedimages.com
Support DI http://igg.me/p/227068?a=1226426

Hidden Laughs
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Hidden Laughs » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Kai_Itsuki wrote:
Hidden Laughs wrote:I'm not going to give out her personal information. But you can add me if you like~

Cool. What's your name on facebook?

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=681498048

Also! I don't think I've posted here to find anyone! D: So! Here I go:

All of the people at the Furuba photoshoot~ (I was the Akito!)
Big Sister with the Two Little Sisters (my friend and I were in splicers!)

I think that's all I was really looking for! :)
Youmacon 2013 Cosplay Plans~:
+. Syo Kurusu [Uta no Prince Sama]
+. Hanji Zoe [Attack on Titan]
+. Kurisu Makise [Steins;Gate]
+. Nagisa Hazuki [Free!]

tsukeru
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby tsukeru » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:31 am

I'm still looking for the Asch and Guy that were at the Tales of panel on Sunday morning. If anyone knows them, I would love to get a hold of them some how!
2012 Cosplay Plans:
Princess Bubblegum - Adventure Time (tart dress)
Frodo Baggins - Lord of the Rings
Kiyone Makibi - Tenchi Muyo

http://www.etsy.com/shop/tsukeru

hisbutlersoskillful
First Anime: Pichi Pichi Pitch Mermaid Melody

Postby hisbutlersoskillful » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Keyashi wrote:If there were Kuroshitsuji lovers AKA Black Butler. I was the only Hannah there this year. :3

HEY!! i found you! XD i was the grell with the braided hair, and the voodoll of sebby. On sunday i sat with you and a couple others in the hallway and had a mini tea party! i have pictures, if you would like to see them i can send you the link!! Im glad i found someone i know!
~~~~~COSPLAY 2012~~~~~~~
Grell Sutcliffe ~ Kuroshitsuji (100% complete)
Misa Amane ~ DeathNote(98% complete)
Syaoran ~ Tsubasa RC(10% complete)
Misty ~ Pokémon(80% complete)
? Peach ~ Super Mario ? (0% complete)

kambay

Postby kambay » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:49 pm

dracosapphire wrote:
kambay wrote:Ya I did not think it was going to be as many people there makes last year seem like there was only 5 people there

I know, right? o.o

guess thats you in the pic lol

ResidentEvilZombie

Postby ResidentEvilZombie » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Soul Eat3R wrote:Incase anyone who wanted to know who I was here's how it went down
--- Thursday Dangerous Boarxxx, Bill from Accounting
---- Friday Mifune, Dangerous Boarxx
----- Saturday Duke Togo, Mifune, Shinobu Sensui, Dangerous Boarxx
------ Sunday Bill from Accounting

BILL! FROM ACCOUNTING! I WAS YOUR FIRST MARK. xD I honestly couldn't believe anyone was cosplaying it, you made me really happy.

And Kit-Kit? I was the Ramona Flowers who signed your marrige contract, I had a giant hammer? I caught you in line in the food court. xD You were so flippin cute, and I looooved you! 8D

Anyway. I'm looking for the guy who took pictures of me [as Ramona] and the Gideon I met up with after the Masquerade? I was the only Ramona all three days of the con with a giant hammer. Any pictures of me at all would be great, but I really would like the pictures of Gideon and myself.

I didn't go to the photoshoot, I didn't even know there was one until I was flipping through other people pictures. TT-TT I was very sad that I missed it.

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a414/RobinMarlesuth/?action=view&current=28qt7yc.jpg
This was me. It's the only picture I have right now. :T
Youma 2010:
~Pokemon (Literally!) (0% Done)
~ZOMBAAAAAY!! :D (100% Done)
~Steampunk (mehbay) (0% Done)

Soul Eat3R
First Anime: Happy Lesson

Postby Soul Eat3R » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:42 am

ResidentEvilZombie wrote:
Soul Eat3R wrote:Incase anyone who wanted to know who I was here's how it went down
--- Thursday Dangerous Boarxxx, Bill from Accounting
---- Friday Mifune, Dangerous Boarxx
----- Saturday Duke Togo, Mifune, Shinobu Sensui, Dangerous Boarxx
------ Sunday Bill from Accounting

BILL! FROM ACCOUNTING! I WAS YOUR FIRST MARK. xD I honestly couldn't believe anyone was cosplaying it, you made me really happy.

And Kit-Kit? I was the Ramona Flowers who signed your marrige contract, I had a giant hammer? I caught you in line in the food court. xD You were so flippin cute, and I looooved you! 8D

Anyway. I'm looking for the guy who took pictures of me [as Ramona] and the Gideon I met up with after the Masquerade? I was the only Ramona all three days of the con with a giant hammer. Any pictures of me at all would be great, but I really would like the pictures of Gideon and myself.

I didn't go to the photoshoot, I didn't even know there was one until I was flipping through other people pictures. TT-TT I was very sad that I missed it.

http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a414/RobinMarlesuth/?action=view&current=28qt7yc.jpg
This was me. It's the only picture I have right now. :T

Yeah, some people didn't get it, while others laughed at the Messages I was Writing, but for those who did throughout the con say "that" phrase, if they wanted to they could leave a Scar on me, at the end of the con I wound up with a total around 5 Scars :lol: Oh and BTW I know who you are as well, At the Shougi and also at the LK Naruto Panel....Incase you didn't see it there's the whole panel on Youtube and I'm in it as well as you. Here's the Link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NJ_c43-dWQ

oh and one more thing, I'm looking for somebody to cosplay as Chad From Accounting and I'll be Bill Haha, THAT BE AWSOME!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CavFroD1zGs
Attending since 07...YESSIR!!

kambay

Postby kambay » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:48 pm

ok so ya im uber late i know and i so dont think they will see this but what ever

so i needs tao the lil lady that got me water at the finial fantasy fornication panel

RYU CHAN RAWRZ

Postby RYU CHAN RAWRZ » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:54 pm

IF ANYONE SAW ME OR TALKED TO ME @ YOUMACON 2010 OR 2009 ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND PRIVATE MESSAGE ME!!! ^^ MY NAMETAG SAID RYU CHAN AND THE CHARACTERS I WERE: NEKOMI(neko with short red hair, black cap, shorts, short white hoodie with a sock monky and gun), HARUHI SUZUMIYA (with a purple gloomy bear claw), AND MY TEAM ROCKET MEMBER KC (with a white team rocket top, a red tie, a blue skirt, long fingerless gloves, a black team rocket grunt cap, and boots) ID LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! ^^ :D
Nekomi (friday), Haruhi Suzumiya (saturday), Team Rocket KC (sunday)

RYU CHAN RAWRZ

Postby RYU CHAN RAWRZ » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 pm

RYU CHAN RAWRZ

Postby RYU CHAN RAWRZ » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:01 pm

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... 0517501359

I'm the one in the team rocket uniform

Return to “2010 Memories”