Youmacon 2010 People Finder

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Elleliel

Youmacon 2010 People Finder

Postby Elleliel » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:12 pm

Miss a connection with someone? Saw a cosplayer you wanted to get in contact with after the con? Did you just meet someone and want to try and speak with them over the INTERWEBS?

Fantastic, let's do that here. Provide information about who you were, so they can remember you, and who you seek, and let's see what happens.

I was, in order, Sniper (TF2) on Thursday, a gothic lolita (black and purple) on Friday, Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji) in his ballgown on Saturday, and a hime-lolita (Red and white) on Sunday for the few hours I was still around.

For additional information, I WAS THE ONLY MALE CIEL IN THAT DRESS. Or only male Ciel at all, I hear.

Personally, I'm looking for two people. One was a Madame Red cosplayer at the Kuroshitsuji photoshoot. She gave me her name for Facebooks, which I won't put here in case she wouldn't want that, but there's something like 500 coming up in a search for that name, so... yeah. Hoping this gets seen. [CHECK!]
ALSO! A lonely Alois from Kuroshitsuji, donned in raver gear, who I talked to for a few minutes on Saturday before her Sebastian and such came around. You and your friends have a picture or two I'd like, plus you all seemed rather nice. [Half-check? Got contact with the Sebby anyway... XD]

Anyone else?
Last edited by Elleliel on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I've been going since 2007. Just keeps getting more and more fun. <3

Luffluff

Re: Youmacon 2010 People Finder

Postby Luffluff » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 pm

I was Lawrence (Spice and wolf) on friday then Todd Ingrim the rest of the weekend, would love to chat with people that saw me lol
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/FuzaGraphics/KaminaSiggyHeart.png[/img]

Youma 2010!
Todd Ingram - Scott P vs the world - 80%
Lawrence - Spice and Wolf -85%
???? - ???? - 100%?!

ThatGuyAtTheCon

Postby ThatGuyAtTheCon » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 pm

I was giant plushy Noba (or tonberry, or cactuar in a tux, or weird Koopa, or plushy cthulu...as I was called each!). Would love to see some of the pics taken if there are any about!

-That Guy (Sean)

TehNeko-chan

Postby TehNeko-chan » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:55 pm

I was Espada Nel from Bleach and Raichu. I was also dressed as a guy part of con.
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

RikaNippah

Postby RikaNippah » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 pm

There were alot of people who tried to get in contact with me, but I was pretty busy. I was the Luka that was dancing with Miku in the halls. Butterfly headsets:p

Nasami

Postby Nasami » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 pm

I was the Wolfwood with the large cross with belts across it. A few people took a picture of me during saturday, and I was wondering if they'd be kind enough to share. I've got a few friends and family members who wanted to see what I looked like.
2011 Costume:
Soldier 3rd Class

HelloxKimmi
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby HelloxKimmi » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:59 pm

I had a short stint in Loli attire on Friday, but spent the rest of Friday and all of Saturday dressed as Ramona from the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels. :3

Also, to the Scott that talked to me outside of Otaku Pop Quiz on Saturday, you're awesome and we should be friends :D
2012:
Vol. 5 Ramona (Scott Pilgrim): 100%
Applejack (My Little Pony): 100%
Rainbow Dash (My Little Pony): 0%
Katherine (Catherine): 40%
Fionna (Adventure Time): 15%
Scout (Team Fortress 2): 100%
... Vic.

Luffluff

Postby Luffluff » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:12 pm

HelloxKimmi wrote:I had a short stint in Loli attire on Friday, but spent the rest of Friday and all of Saturday dressed as Ramona from the Scott Pilgrim graphic novels. :3

Also, to the Scott that talked to me outside of Otaku Pop Quiz on Saturday, you're awesome and we should be friends :D

Did you go to the Scott P photoshoot on Saturday?
[img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/FuzaGraphics/KaminaSiggyHeart.png[/img]

Youma 2010!
Todd Ingram - Scott P vs the world - 80%
Lawrence - Spice and Wolf -85%
???? - ???? - 100%?!

caitie2243
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby caitie2243 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:21 pm

RikaNippah wrote:There were alot of people who tried to get in contact with me, but I was pretty busy. I was the Luka that was dancing with Miku in the halls. Butterfly headsets:p

i saw youuu! I was sitting by you guys on friday :D

*I was Kairi from Kingdom Hearts 2 on Friday(Black hoodie,Black Leggings, Kairi outfit, Pink shirt,Kairi Wig(Later i had a pink kitty hat on, and i was sick from too many pixie sticks) Saterday, i was Kairi but different looking, Black hoodie, Red kairi wig, Pink kitty hat,BVB black andpurple shirt on,black and white tutu(skirt), Skinny jeans and purple fuzzy slippers, with kairi's Black and purple bag. i was usually with Xemnas,Denis the box, Vexen from KH annnnd my friend Amanda cosplaying someone from Bleach. I was also doing the Caramelldansen alot with a bunch of people and just walking around being my weird self. : ]
im really just looking for anyone that saw me/ talked to me!
I had alot of fun! :D
(It was my first year, thanks for making it great! )
あいしてる<3

Yokoshima-sama
First Anime: Shugo Chara

Postby Yokoshima-sama » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Hey! My sister and I were at the con only on saturday :( and we forgot to get the (real) name of a Tsukiyomi Ikuto. We wanna talk to them again, if possible. My sister was dressed as Hinamori Amu but had glasses and red hair with a ponytail. I really wanna find you! Thanks.
~_~_~
2011 JAFAX- Fear Garden
2011 YoumaCon- *Anbu Black Ops (Sat.) *Syncronicity (Sun.)
2012 JAFAX- *Fear Garden (Sat.) *Yanki (Sun.)
2012 YoumaCon- *Fear Garden (Fri.)*Yanki (Sat.) *1/3 of the Creeper girls (Sun.)

echoplex

Postby echoplex » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Hello!

Me and three of my friends were the ones in the pink shirts with the free hugs and the fan clubs on the back while wearing the balling hats :P

and my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/wesker90
Last edited by echoplex on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MaskedxMaestro

Postby MaskedxMaestro » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 pm

*waves!* I was Chester, the Soldier Heartless!

Find me as Edgar Marquette on facebook!
Sebastian Michaelis
Hiram McDaniels
~Youmacon 2013~

Mikkue
First Anime: Sonic Adventures/Pokemon/Kiki's delivery service

Postby Mikkue » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 pm

HEY! I was summoner yuna on saturday and the girl with the big sword who ignored people on friday!!! For the past three years I have been hugging this really tall guy with short blond hair who does an AWESOME Vincent Valentine cosplay because he looks so awesome and because Vincent is one of my favorite video game characters, but I decided that I wanted to ask him what his name was and make friends with him aside from hugging a complete stranger every year. But I couldn't find him again after that! I don't wanna have to wait until next youmacon to see him again! PLEASE! If you are there tall guy, let me know who you are if you don't mind!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fb ... 0112573216

^ that's me when I hugged you on saturday
Last edited by Mikkue on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lizzy

caitie2243

Postby caitie2243 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:51 pm

MaskedxMaestro wrote:*waves!* I was Chester, the Soldier Heartless!

Find me as Edgar Marquette on facebook!

AMG xD I hugged youuu. And my friend did too... she said your soft. xD!! Btw, your cosplay was epic :D
*EDIT
i just added you on facebook too xD
あいしてる<3

ndeorrery

Postby ndeorrery » Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:01 pm

HI EVERYBODY :)

I'm actually hoping to find... me! I was dressed in that funky State Alchemist Mini Skirt deal for parts of both Friday and Saturday. I got called away for a family deal, so I couldn't stay for Sunday. Does anyone happen to have any pictures of me...? I didn't get to take any. :c
Riza Hawkeye ~ ... in a Mini Skirt.

Return to “2010 Memories”