2010 Youma-crushes~

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Sixpathsofpain
First Anime: Inuyasha

Re: 2010 Youma-crushes~

Postby Sixpathsofpain » Wed May 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Well, there was this really cute Kakashi and Itachi there. No lie though the itachi looked kind of scary with the whole souless stare he was giving me but hey, he still was cute!
Naruto: Tobi <3
Kuroshitsuji: Ballgown Ciel <3 <3
Batman: HARLEY QUINN <3 <3 <3

A.Ryouji
First Anime: Speed Racer and Sailor Moon

Re: Oh Dear...>///<

Postby A.Ryouji » Mon May 30, 2011 12:10 am

maey890 wrote:
A.Ryouji wrote:I had a few.... they go like this.

Sebastian (Maey890 from DA): I couldn't talk to you I was so nervous. You are BEAUTIFUL.
Akson: Talented, wonderful Akson... what more can I say? I adore you.
Lolita Dealer: >////< Please excuse my stammering, staring, loss of words and fanboyish ways. You were the cherry on top of my time at con.
Blue: You are my hero. My friends fawned over you but I didn't truly realize how cool you are until I entered the real world again...
Sailor Uranus featured in Akson's video: I saw you around con and nearly died. I think you are just...Flawless.

and...

GraveRobber. I'm looking forward to next year...Sunday was beautiful even if the sun wasn't seen when rising. Thanks Kev <3

HEEHEE!! I was the Sebby! Thanks!!

Oh my **** I just fanboyed a little. -////- -bow bow bow- thank you for taking the time to actually respond because I thought I might just die when you walked by and I was incapable of speaking. Now you know...>///< I don't normally do this, really...
The one in the Blindfold...

yill
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby yill » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:10 pm

I was mizore! :D ! It was awesome running into you and knowing that I had some fans out there that recognized my costume. My other character was from Asi no yoichi as Ayame but no one seemed to get that one very well either lol. So I mainly stuck with Mizore's costume the whole youmacon.
A.Ryouji wrote:
maey890 wrote:
A.Ryouji wrote:I had a few.... they go like this.

Sebastian (Maey890 from DA): I couldn't talk to you I was so nervous. You are BEAUTIFUL.
Akson: Talented, wonderful Akson... what more can I say? I adore you.
Lolita Dealer: >////< Please excuse my stammering, staring, loss of words and fanboyish ways. You were the cherry on top of my time at con.
Blue: You are my hero. My friends fawned over you but I didn't truly realize how cool you are until I entered the real world again...
Sailor Uranus featured in Akson's video: I saw you around con and nearly died. I think you are just...Flawless.

and...

GraveRobber. I'm looking forward to next year...Sunday was beautiful even if the sun wasn't seen when rising. Thanks Kev <3

HEEHEE!! I was the Sebby! Thanks!!

Oh my **** I just fanboyed a little. -////- -bow bow bow- thank you for taking the time to actually respond because I thought I might just die when you walked by and I was incapable of speaking. Now you know...>///< I don't normally do this, really...

Winter Breeze
First Anime: Pokemon

Postby Winter Breeze » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:35 pm

During a private photoshoot my friend SummerStorm and I did with Auds, I saw out the corner of my eye a Fem!Naruto and Fem!Sasuke. I just wanted to hop up off the ground and run and give the Fem!Sasuke a hug! >w<

She was very pretty, and I wanted to get a picture of her so badly! ;w;

Sigh...I hope to see her at Youma 2011 ;_;
Youma 2016
Karkat Vantas [Homestuck]
Bonnie the Bunny [FNaF]
John Egbert [Homestuck]

XxITSxxSHYxX
First Anime: Death Note

Postby XxITSxxSHYxX » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:00 pm

Violin Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji). He was AMAZING. ^_^
~Cosplays~
Catherine "Cat" Hayes-Cosmoclysm
Kyle Broflovski-South Park
(POSSIBLY) Alois Trancy-Black Butler

Mr. Closter
First Anime: Gurren Lagann

Postby Mr. Closter » Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:48 am

mkkmypet wrote:no one ever crushes on me because i always cosplay obscure characters xP (this year i was Ness, Rika, and Frederica Bernkastel.) maybe next year i'll cosplay a fan favorite xD i wish i had a girlfriend/boyfriend from Youmacon; there's sooo many awesome and attractive people~ i love con-goers :D

I actually had a crush on you <3, although we didn't get to hang out very much xD. I was Satoshi. (The shorter one. xD;)

The Nagato Yuki that hung out with the L was also very cute. So were any of the Lucky Star girls and the Mio cosplayers from K-On.

Oh, and any of the Higurashi girls were awesome! :mrgreen:
2007- A little kid [IRL]
2008- A box [Found it in the parking lot]
2009- Wesker [RE]
2010- Satoshi [Higurashi]
2011- Shizuo [DRRR]

ZombieMonster
First Anime: Inuyasha

Postby ZombieMonster » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:58 pm

One of the Sesshomaru's that was in the registration line on Friday. I ran across the room to give him a hug [as Ariel from the little mermaid] :D

Also a Reno that I ran across in the hallway, she was great!

Kazuma Sakurai
First Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura

Postby Kazuma Sakurai » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Kinda late to the party, but I guess I'll give a shout out to some of my crushes

One, to the Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto who I took pictures of outside near the world map. You guys were friking awesome! Amazingly well done cosplays :D

Two, to the Micaiah I took a picture of while waiting in line for the masquerade, I thought you had done a great job on a more obscure character and you were pretty cute to boot :oops:

And lastly, to the young black woman who cosplayed Halibel in her resureccion form who i took a picture of as I was leaving the Maid Cafe. One of the best Bleach cosplays I had seen all weekend, I loved you!

Now if I wasn't so **** shy and hadn't been rushing about all weekend, maybe I could of stopped and talked to some of these awesome cosplayers...but no......**** YOU SHYNESS!
"It's whoop-ass time!" - Maya Amano

Youmacon 2012:
Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)

Lady_Aeris

Postby Lady_Aeris » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Kazuma Sakurai wrote:Kinda late to the party, but I guess I'll give a shout out to some of my crushes

One, to the Sailor Saturn and Sailor Pluto who I took pictures of outside near the world map. You guys were friking awesome! Amazingly well done cosplays :D

Two, to the Micaiah I took a picture of while waiting in line for the masquerade, I thought you had done a great job on a more obscure character and you were pretty cute to boot :oops:

And lastly, to the young black woman who cosplayed Halibel in her resureccion form who i took a picture of as I was leaving the Maid Cafe. One of the best Bleach cosplays I had seen all weekend, I loved you!

Now if I wasn't so **** shy and hadn't been rushing about all weekend, maybe I could of stopped and talked to some of these awesome cosplayers...but no......**** YOU SHYNESS!

Do you have a pic of the micaiah? my friend was dressed as her and i was Nailah and my bf was edward
Cosplays for Youmacon 2012
Princess Celestia-My little pony: Friendship is Magic
Lulu-Final Fantasy X
Orielle- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Kazuma Sakurai

Postby Kazuma Sakurai » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:42 pm

Lady_Aeris wrote:
Kazuma Sakurai wrote:Kinda late to the party, but I guess I'll give a shout out to some of my crushes

Do you have a pic of the micaiah? my friend was dressed as her and i was Nailah and my bf was edward

This young lady here:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater

I didn't recall seeing a Nailah or Edward with her, actually I think she was with a Colette from Tales of Symphonia.

Youmacon 2012:
Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)

Lady_Aeris

Postby Lady_Aeris » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 am

nope thats not my friend this was us

Image this was taken a month before youma tho
Lulu-Final Fantasy X

Kazuma Sakurai

Postby Kazuma Sakurai » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:29 am

Lady_Aeris wrote:nope thats not my friend this was us

Ah, well I really like your friend's cosplay too! Actually, I like all yours! I'm a bit of an FE nut, I've played the crap out of POR and RD so its always great to see any kind of cosplay from them :)

Youmacon 2012:
Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)

Lady_Aeris

Postby Lady_Aeris » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:49 am

Kazuma Sakurai wrote:
Lady_Aeris wrote:nope thats not my friend this was us

Ah, well I really like your friend's cosplay too! Actually, I like all yours! I'm a bit of an FE nut, I've played the crap out of POR and RD so its always great to see any kind of cosplay from them :)

Thanks!! I'm hoping my nailah pic that i submitted for the Calender makes it. This series doesnt get enough love!! Nailah is currently retired i need to remake parts of it. I wore it for a year to like every con i went to
Lulu-Final Fantasy X

Return to “2010 Memories”