Anything you wanna say 2010......

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our sixth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Lina
Video Programming Staff

Re: Anything you wanna say 2010......

Postby Lina » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 pm

CIAAPC wrote:
Lina wrote:
CIAAPC wrote:I wanna meet you this year, your all over the forums and I haven't met you yet.

Well we will have to meet then! I'll be going to all of the panels Kroze is doing as well as the MLP panel. Dream Valley represent yo! XD I'm gonna be the lone hipster who loves the original MLP while everyone fangirls/boys over FiM. XD

I had my boyfriend watch the first episode of season 2 of FiM because he likes Star Trek: Next Gen and Discord was basically Q so I figured he would enjoy that. It took him almost the whole first episode to get it because he thought I was saying that there was a scene that had a Star Trek: Next Gen reference and not that Discord was the reference. lol It was cute. lol He didn't hate the show, but he wasn't fanboying over it. His favorites are Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. It was fun watching him react to the show. He laughed a lot at Pinkie Pie. It was adorable. <3 <3 <3 I showed him this one video that was basically the MLP version of Anime Hell and he enjoyed that. There were some clips that he thought were really funny.

Throughout the con I will be Black Canary from DC Comics, Minx from Jem and the Holograms, Keimi from One Piece and Female Kroze. lol
Discord.....oh no DX Pinkie pie is my second favorite, its just the scene in my avatar was the most hilarious thing in the whole show XD! It was something I would do if I were Pinkie Pie.

I didn't have enough funds to get a cosplay so I'm dressing up as a Salsa dancer, for the simple fact that the dress for the costume is pretty IMO, so yeah, I SHOULD be at the Kroze panels, but if not i'll be at the MLP panels >D PEGA SISTERS UNITE!

Awesome! Can't wait to meet ya and see your costume! It sounds pretty! :D

Youma '12 Cosplays:
Black Canary [DC] - 99%, Rarity [My Little Pony] - 90%, Fluttershy [My Little Pony] - 30%

CIAAPC
First Anime: YuGiOh/Tokyo Mew Mew

Postby CIAAPC » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Whatre you cosplaying?
Youma2012:
Princess Celestia [I will attempt this, because I didn't see any this year ;-;]
Hinaichigo from Rozen Maiden

Post-con depression is depressing.....

Lina
Video Programming Staff

Postby Lina » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:46 pm

CIAAPC wrote:Whatre you cosplaying?

-points to second to last post- I'm cosplaying as Black Canary from DC Comics, Keimi from One Piece, Minx from Jem and the Holograms and Female Kroze.

Youma '12 Cosplays:
Black Canary [DC] - 99%, Rarity [My Little Pony] - 90%, Fluttershy [My Little Pony] - 30%

internetgeek
First Anime: Fruits Basket

Postby internetgeek » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Last year was a very nice experience for me and hopefully this year will be even better :)

CIAAPC

Postby CIAAPC » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:05 pm

internetgeek wrote:Last year was a very nice experience for me and hopefully this year will be even better :)

Oh I KNOW it will, that "feeling" I've been getting is getting better and better! >D
Youma2012:

Kazuma Sakurai
First Anime: Cardcaptor Sakura

Postby Kazuma Sakurai » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:00 pm

I figure I should post in here now......sooooooo, its tomorrow! *dances a jig* I'm super uber mega amzingly excited, I so CANNOT WAIT for it all to start! I don't know what to say more than AHHHHHHHH! This year is going to be even better than last year :D
"It's whoop-ass time!" - Maya Amano

Youmacon 2012:
Tohru Adachi (Persona 4)

CIAAPC

Postby CIAAPC » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:43 pm

Kazuma Sakurai wrote:I figure I should post in here now......sooooooo, its tomorrow! *dances a jig* I'm super uber mega amzingly excited, I so CANNOT WAIT for it all to start! I don't know what to say more than AHHHHHHHH! This year is going to be even better than last year :D

I wanted to post that in all the forums pertaining to Youma being tomorrow but, I decided not to XD
Youma2012:

Return to “2010 Memories”