Help finding a seller?

Moderators: Hikaru0, Public Moderators

Setsuykie
First Anime: Bleach

Help finding a seller?

Postby Setsuykie » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:47 pm

I went to the con earlier today and unfortunately made it there after registration. I borrowed a badge from someone to run through the Dealers Room quickly and I came across a small shop towards the back and left of the room that was selling prints. I feel stupid for not asking her name or if she sells stuff online, all I can say is she was selling some prints for $8 and offering people a free pin if they got something. She only took cash, so I couldn't buy the print I saw. I can't get it out of my head and if I could somehow figure out who she is and how to buy it, it'd be awesome. The one I saw had a girl with a white dress, sitting in a very green scenery also with some water. If anyone knows anything, please comment.

kyuryu
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Re: Help finding a seller?

Postby kyuryu » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:42 am

We may possibly be looking for the same person. The one I am looking for was at the very back and had 2 tables split between the dealers side and the artist side. She had a really awesome RWBY poster for $15 that I wanted, but I did the whole "I'll come back after I look around at everything first" unfortunately by the time I got a look at everything there was only like 10 minutes before the room closed and I was in a rush because my friend told me where to find those cute tailed-fox plushies in the dealers room that it slipped my mind that I should go grab a card from her. So if anyone has her info I'd appreciate that...

Setsuykie

Postby Setsuykie » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:44 am

I was running so fast that I don't remember if I saw a print like that. I'm pretty sure the one I liked personally was an original artwork. I posted on the Facebook AA page to see if I have any luck there. If I do, I'll definitely post here. Her artwork was amazing! I really want to support some.

Setsuykie

Postby Setsuykie » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:35 pm

kyuryu wrote:We may possibly be looking for the same person. The one I am looking for was at the very back and had 2 tables split between the dealers side and the artist side. She had a really awesome RWBY poster for $15 that I wanted, but I did the whole "I'll come back after I look around at everything first" unfortunately by the time I got a look at everything there was only like 10 minutes before the room closed and I was in a rush because my friend told me where to find those cute tailed-fox plushies in the dealers room that it slipped my mind that I should go grab a card from her. So if anyone has her info I'd appreciate that...

I don't know if it's the same person, but I did find who I was looking for. Here is her page. http://longestdistance.deviantart.com/

kyuryu
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby kyuryu » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:35 pm

The art is somewhat similar, but I'm pretty sure that isn't her. Thank you though.

Return to “Artists' Alley”