Youmacon AA 2014 Registration

Moderators: Hikaru0, Public Moderators

Hikaru0
Artists' Alley DH
First Anime: Vampire Hunter D

Youmacon AA 2014 Registration

Postby Hikaru0 » Tue May 20, 2014 6:47 am

(X posted from the Youmacon AA Facebook group. You can find it here- https://www.facebook.com/groups/youma.aa/ )

Ok, Here's the scoop on when the AA will open~ Because Tuesday (today) was much too short of notice for people who did not attend Acen (and much too short of notice for our Media DH who is coding the registration form), after a brief conversation last night we have decided to push the opening of AA registration to NEXT Tuesday (May 27th) with a tentative time of 7pm. I'll have more details, and an updated "Do not Sell" list in the coming days. Rest easy! You've got some time.

----------------------------------------
For anyone confused, there was rumor at Acen that the AA Registration would open up on Tuesday, May 20th. Unfortunately, although this was desired, it was not doable.

rptaszen
First Anime: I think it was Dragonball

Re: Youmacon AA 2014 Registration

Postby rptaszen » Fri May 23, 2014 12:57 am

Hi. I do not have Facebook. How will I be able to register? (Since I don't have Facebook, I am assuming there is vital information on that page about how to register.) I've never sold anything in AA so I apologize if there is another way to register that I not familiar with. Thank you.

Damien_Damien
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby Damien_Damien » Fri May 23, 2014 9:55 am

Reg will most likely be through Youmacon's main site. They've said on the Facebook page that they'll be using Paypal to process payments this year, too, so be ready on that front. Good luck getting your spot!

rptaszen
First Anime: I think it was Dragonball

Postby rptaszen » Fri May 23, 2014 8:26 pm

Ah ok. Thank you, and that's one thing I'm not a noob to, haha

TheAC86
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby TheAC86 » Mon May 26, 2014 10:25 am

I was waiting for this to come! But I didn't receive any emails this year, will there be no special discounts for returning artists this year? Also, will we be occupying both the RenCen and Cobo, or will it be like it was for the MME? X)~ CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUMACON <3 ( had fun at the MME too!)
I seriously don't give a **** ^_^
check out my deviantart page =V! Protoman demands it!
http://theac.deviantart.com/

nsomniacartist
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby nsomniacartist » Tue May 27, 2014 9:20 pm

I just got a table, but after thinking about it i'd like to purchase another one. is it possible to just get another one under the same studio? or should i wait for you guys to do something different to add it to the order?

shamrock2lilly
First Anime: Sailor moon/ Dragon Ball

Postby shamrock2lilly » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:15 pm

I had planned on returning this year to the alley...
however there was never any notice to my email and I have not found any link to the registration form.
It was my understanding that returning artists would be sent an email containing the link to said form and be permitted early registration.
I have looked over the forums for a link to access but all I found was one to the facebook page which is flooded with "Status Updates" so I am sure I will not find the link anytime soon.
According to the forums and facebook page the most recent artists are claiming to be waitlisted... so what would be advised?
I kindly appreciate any information as I am a five year veteran and do enjoy participating in the alley.

:love: :love:

Miyuka

Postby Miyuka » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:09 am

Not sure where you learned the returning artist early reg info from. That did happen last year but that was only a one year (last year) thing. The link went live on the Youmacon page quite awhile ago and now applying artists are being waitlisted. I would say try for the waitlist (the eventbrite link on the reg page) and hope for the best.
Super Sailor Uranus [40%] • Rarity - MLP: FiM [99%] • Queen Serenity - Sailor Moon [90%] • GT Vriska - Homestuck [100%]

Return to “Artists' Alley”