ALL REGISTRATION INFO ***READ ME***

Moderators: Hikaru0, Public Moderators

Luna_Bunneh
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: ALL REGISTRATION INFO ***READ ME***

Postby Luna_Bunneh » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:13 pm

daevaofthenight wrote:
Luna_Bunneh wrote:Well, I don't want to spend a WHOLE lot of money on supplies and displays and whatnot and come out with 20 bucks like my friend did last year XD. I'm hoping in the future youmacon will take my idea of making a smaller alley like a Arts/Craft fair for newbies like Collassocon. Lol, I'm planing on preparing for whatever they have for next year...but not now..So I'm cheering for you guys and I will be at the Youmacon Discussion Panel to talk about all the issues artists been having with this. On Artist table setup and communication..I hope to **** that do not put you guys in the back.

Your stuff is so cute, though! (I checked out and liked your FB page with my FB page!) I highly doubt you'd only get $20!! But if you're planning on next year for sure then I hope to see you then! :D I want the mew you've made for sure! It's too cute.

:D I'll save it for you and give it to you at your table!
Visit and like my facebook page! www.facebook.com/lunabunnehscreations

daevaofthenight
First Anime: Was it Sailor Moon? Or DBZ?

Postby daevaofthenight » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm

Luna_Bunneh wrote:
daevaofthenight wrote:Your stuff is so cute, though! (I checked out and liked your FB page with my FB page!) I highly doubt you'd only get $20!! But if you're planning on next year for sure then I hope to see you then! :D I want the mew you've made for sure! It's too cute.

Really?! That would be awesome! :D How much will it be??

ETNsilverstar

Postby ETNsilverstar » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Sorry to butt in...but if you're selling perler bead stuff you're pretty much guaranteed to do well. Even at acen (which wasn't that great this year for artists) the guy next to me was selling perler art and made a killing! So I think you're pretty safe. :D

LillyInverse

Postby LillyInverse » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:06 pm

ETNsilverstar wrote:Sorry to butt in...but if you're selling perler bead stuff you're pretty much guaranteed to do well. Even at acen (which wasn't that great this year for artists) the guy next to me was selling perler art and made a killing! So I think you're pretty safe. :D

Yeah, all I do is perlers and buttons (with some cybergoth apparel on the side) and I've never not made a profit at an AA. Give it a shot :3

daevaofthenight

Postby daevaofthenight » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:14 pm

LillyInverse wrote:
ETNsilverstar wrote:Sorry to butt in...but if you're selling perler bead stuff you're pretty much guaranteed to do well. Even at acen (which wasn't that great this year for artists) the guy next to me was selling perler art and made a killing! So I think you're pretty safe. :D

Yeah, all I do is perlers and buttons (with some cybergoth apparel on the side) and I've never not made a profit at an AA. Give it a shot :3

Luna_Bunneh wrote:

See? You should definitely give it a shot! :)

Luna_Bunneh

Postby Luna_Bunneh » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm

Thanks guys ^_^ I'll see if I can rack up some money o~o haha XD I really appreciate the motivation

Luna_Bunneh

Postby Luna_Bunneh » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm

daevaofthenight wrote:
Luna_Bunneh wrote:
daevaofthenight wrote:Your stuff is so cute, though! (I checked out and liked your FB page with my FB page!) I highly doubt you'd only get $20!! But if you're planning on next year for sure then I hope to see you then! :D I want the mew you've made for sure! It's too cute.

Really?! That would be awesome! :D How much will it be??

Free silly XD

daevaofthenight

Postby daevaofthenight » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 pm

Luna_Bunneh wrote:
daevaofthenight wrote:Really?! That would be awesome! :D How much will it be??

Free silly XD

omigosh really?! Umm, umm, wow! How about we do an Art trade then! Check out my FB or Tumblr! Is there a keychain you would like?? :)

Luna_Bunneh

Postby Luna_Bunneh » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:19 pm

daevaofthenight wrote:
Luna_Bunneh wrote:
daevaofthenight wrote:Really?! That would be awesome! :D How much will it be??

Free silly XD

omigosh really?! Umm, umm, wow! How about we do an Art trade then! Check out my FB or Tumblr! Is there a keychain you would like?? :)

Message me here or on facebook XD we are spamming. lol

krazehh
First Anime: Samurai Pizza cats

Postby krazehh » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Aimee wrote:I am so nervous and excited, mostly because I feel like they hype it up in threads as it's a one in a million chance of getting a spot. I really hope it's not that dire of a situation with table registration :(

No, Youmacon has never in the three years I attended is as hard to obtain a table as others. Even last year I think it didn't fill up until the end of the day.
It's not like animeboston/animenext or akon where they sell out within the first minute.

Also to everyone else, etn is right, crap happens and delays also happen. At least registration happened and it wasn't in like September like last year.

daevaofthenight

Postby daevaofthenight » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:35 pm

krazehh wrote:Also to everyone else, etn is right, crap happens and delays also happen. At least registration happened and it wasn't in like September like last year.

This. :clap:

Return to “Artists' Alley”