Do I need my badge first?

Moderators: Hikaru0, Public Moderators

Damien_Damien
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Do I need my badge first?

Postby Damien_Damien » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:06 pm

I've never gone for a table before, and was wondering if I need to already have my badge purchased when I apply for the Alley. Will I need to have my badge number on hand, or can I buy both at the same time?

ETNsilverstar
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Re: Do I need my badge first?

Postby ETNsilverstar » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:32 am

You don't need to purchase a badge ahead of time, but if you do, mention it when you apply and you will either be reimbursed for the badge you already bought or the cost will be removed from the table price. I'm not exactly sure how they're planning on doing it for anyone who already has a badge.

Damien_Damien
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby Damien_Damien » Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Oh, okay! I thought I had to pay for both. Thanks!

ETNsilverstar
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby ETNsilverstar » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:49 am

A single badge is now included in the table price. If you need extras, you will be able to purchase them at the same time as your table, but you are limited on the number of extras you can purchase. Just remember, if you are planning on coming to the con either way, you may want to buy a badge now so you're able to get the best price. If you don't get in, badges may be a lot more expensive.

Last year registration didn't open till August/September, so badges were at their highest price. Anyone who didn't get into the AA but still wanted to come (expecting they'd be able to get in) had to purchase the badge at a higher price. Just something to think about. :)

Return to “Artists' Alley”