Looking for a table partner~

Moderators: Hikaru0, Public Moderators

nemo
First Anime: Doraemon

Looking for a table partner~

Postby nemo » Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:57 pm

Hmm. This may be a bit early, but I was wondering if anyone else wanted a table partner? I certainly want one, or even two~

My art isn't terribly fantabulous, but is anyone willing to share a table with me? I don't really care what gender or age or race or hair color or whether or not you have nice skin... etc. I draw... anime/manga... and I sell prints (and I'm hoping to get enough money for a button maker but eh) so haha, there's not much else going on here. If anyone is looking for a table-mate please respond? Or PM... or... idk. Also if anyone cares about personality traits... I'm very shy and sometimes very not shy. I hope that helps, but it probably doesn't.

Would posting a link to my art be a helpful incentive so people know what they are getting...? >__>

How active are these forums anyway?

kyuryu
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Re: Looking for a table partner~

Postby kyuryu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:42 am

This time of year the forums aren't very active. They tend to pick up around August or whenever tables open.

I may be willing to share a table with you. My roommate and I were playing with the idea or getting 2 tables between the two of us this year, but I'm thinking that we won't need the full 2 tables. Keep in contact closer to the opening reg for tables and we can work something out. ^_^

Damien_Damien
First Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist

Postby Damien_Damien » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:10 pm

I'd be interested in splitting a table. I'm hoping to have prints and stickers, but I'm kind of wary about spending so much to have the table. I've only had one Alley experience, at a free con a few years ago, and due to the arrangement of the Alley and the Dealers, I sold absolutely nothing. Are you still looking?

nemo
First Anime: Doraemon

Postby nemo » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 am

Sorry.

I'm no longer looking. But you should probably still get a table! The con tends to pay for itself as long as you sell right.

Nemo

Luna_Bunneh
First Anime: Sailor Moon

Postby Luna_Bunneh » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:13 pm

I wouldn't mind splinting a table with someone! Perler beads adds a nice touch to tables ;) I want a artist.. I seen people sell just perler beads before...But I think my table will look even more cooler with some great prints...i
Visit and like my facebook page! www.facebook.com/lunabunnehscreations

Return to “Artists' Alley”