High School News Video for YOumacon 2009

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fifth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

chibirambo

High School News Video for YOumacon 2009

Postby chibirambo » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:20 pm

OMG I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO late with this thats it's not even funny! Anyway, for those that didn't know (proabably 99.9999999% of everyone at Youmacon), I did I news video on the anime convention last year for my high school (former high school i should say, I'm in college know) newspaper. I was the guy dressed up as Mugen holding a camera and I storyboarded, shot, reported, and edited the whole thing on my own. I also submitted this video to a local film fest months later and got an honorable mention for it. Anyway, here is the link to the video on the school papers website. please note that i DID NOT come up with the title and don't condone it (unless it doesn't bother u, but personally i don't like the word weird). PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ watch it and leave shitloads of comments! THANK U ALL! SEE U IN 2 MONTHS!

http://my.hsj.org/Schools/Newspaper/tab ... weird.aspx

P.s.>to anyone that went to the rave I DID have a section of the rave party in the original video. However, when I was submitting it to the film fest mentinoed above I had to edit the video to make it under 5 minutes and had to cut that part out. The version on this site is the shorter, 2nd version I made for the film fest. If anyone wants to see the orignal with the part on the rave please tell me becuase I have the original file and can upload it.

p.s.s> This was my first time recording and editing my own voice so I KNOW THE AUDIO IS BAD, so if your going to leave constructive critisim (WHICH I WOULD LOVE!) Please do it on something else other than the audio cause I have gotten better since then!

p.s.s.s>FMA BROTHERHOOD IS AWESOMESAUCE.....

Return to “2009 Memories”