Awkward Moments

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fifth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 pm

My most awkward moment was in the line for the rave, I left with a friend, because we had three friend hold our spots, then when we got back, my boyfriend was flirting with some girl, and he said what sounded like, "Nice rack." So me being the younger, yet more mature one, apologized, then smacked him, and I got scolded for smacking him. =/

Then, there was this guy just STARING at me when I had on my raver clothes, and I decided if he's gonna stare, might as well give him something to stare at, so I had my friend give me a horsey ride. So the creeper goes, "That's hot" and takes a picture... I found it a little strange...

And I bet I caused enough awkward moments yelling to hot guys "Be rebellious, take your shirt off!" and yeah, sorry bout that... okay, no I'm not...
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

ShinjiTE
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 am
Location: Allllllll the way on the East Coast
Contact:

Postby ShinjiTE » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:01 pm

No one should be awkward around hot guys stripping.
;D

I actually don't think I had any awkward moments at this con, which is rather surprising. That, or I just completely blocked them from my memory already. xD
Just finished Youmacon as Ulquiorra

Planning for Otakon as Captain Shinji

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:07 pm

ShinjiTE wrote:No one should be awkward around hot guys stripping.
;D

I actually don't think I had any awkward moments at this con, which is rather surprising. That, or I just completely blocked them from my memory already. xD


*Pouts* Demyx felt awkward. I mean, all I did was tell him to take his shirt off... Even at the Bleach photoshoot :twisted:
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

ShinjiTE
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 am
Location: Allllllll the way on the East Coast
Contact:

Postby ShinjiTE » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:09 pm

TehNeko-chan wrote:
ShinjiTE wrote:No one should be awkward around hot guys stripping.
;D

I actually don't think I had any awkward moments at this con, which is rather surprising. That, or I just completely blocked them from my memory already. xD


*Pouts* Demyx felt awkward. I mean, all I did was tell him to take his shirt off... Even at the Bleach photoshoot :twisted:

xD, he got so flustered when I told him he was attractive. It was adorable.
Just finished Youmacon as Ulquiorra



Planning for Otakon as Captain Shinji

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:11 pm

ShinjiTE wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:
ShinjiTE wrote:No one should be awkward around hot guys stripping.
;D

I actually don't think I had any awkward moments at this con, which is rather surprising. That, or I just completely blocked them from my memory already. xD


*Pouts* Demyx felt awkward. I mean, all I did was tell him to take his shirt off... Even at the Bleach photoshoot :twisted:

xD, he got so flustered when I told him he was attractive. It was adorable.


I think he got flustered when I ran up to him after the rave and said, "OMG, shirtless Demyx! Can I have a hug??" *Insert cute face here* XD

We must build up teh Ego of teh smexeh Demyx! >=3
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

ShinjiTE
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 am
Location: Allllllll the way on the East Coast
Contact:

Postby ShinjiTE » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:15 pm

TehNeko-chan wrote:
ShinjiTE wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:
ShinjiTE wrote:No one should be awkward around hot guys stripping.
;D

I actually don't think I had any awkward moments at this con, which is rather surprising. That, or I just completely blocked them from my memory already. xD


*Pouts* Demyx felt awkward. I mean, all I did was tell him to take his shirt off... Even at the Bleach photoshoot :twisted:

xD, he got so flustered when I told him he was attractive. It was adorable.


I think he got flustered when I ran up to him after the rave and said, "OMG, shirtless Demyx! Can I have a hug??" *Insert cute face here* XD

We must build up teh Ego of teh smexeh Demyx! >=3

I'm seeing him at the next convention I go to, so I'll work double-time to build that ego. ;D
Just finished Youmacon as Ulquiorra



Planning for Otakon as Captain Shinji

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:17 pm

Good! (Cause I want to see him shirtless again XD)
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

ShinjiTE
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:28 am
Location: Allllllll the way on the East Coast
Contact:

Postby ShinjiTE » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:18 pm

We're staying in the same room. Maybe you'll get more than shirtless. >3
Just finished Youmacon as Ulquiorra



Planning for Otakon as Captain Shinji

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:19 pm

...*Hands camera* XD Yeah!
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

User avatar
Brigand
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Warren, MI
Contact:

Postby Brigand » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:32 pm

DarkHayama wrote:Did it make you sad how many people didn't recognize the Servbot? It makes me a little sad! Servbots are way cooler than Lego men. And it's not like Capcom hasn't whored them out all over the place. They were in Marvel vs Capcom, and there are Servbot heads in Dead Rising, to name a few instances.


Looks like Capcom needs to **** them out more. Maybe a game starring servbots will do the trick :roll:

That would actually be cool, a game where you play as a servbot trying to save Tron Bonne and the final boss is Megaman. :shock:

User avatar
The_Original_UberCuber
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 am
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z
Location: The Pointes
Contact:

Postby The_Original_UberCuber » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:25 pm

Brigand wrote:
Looks like Capcom needs to **** them out more. Maybe a game starring servbots will do the trick :roll:

That would actually be cool, a game where you play as a servbot trying to save Tron Bonne and the final boss is Megaman. :shock:


And have them come to Capcom shoots...
In Soviet Russia, signature reads YOU!

2012 Plans:
Deadpool (with or without Hawaiian shirt)
Naked Snake (with or without Skull facepaint)
Tommy Wiseau

User avatar
Eidolon
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 pm
Location: Downriver, Michigan

Postby Eidolon » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:47 pm

A couple guys were walking by the Rave line and asked if I wanted to get high. Without missing a beat I said no.

I couldn't tell if they were kidding or serious.
No power in the 'verse can stop me

User avatar
Brigand
Posts: 34
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: Warren, MI
Contact:

Postby Brigand » Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:56 pm

The_Original_UberCuber wrote:And have them come to Capcom shoots...


I lost my youmacon guide the second i got it, i didn't know the photoshoot was held so early :(

User avatar
The_Original_UberCuber
Posts: 901
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:55 am
First Anime: Dragon Ball Z
Location: The Pointes
Contact:

Postby The_Original_UberCuber » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:01 pm

excuses, excuses
In Soviet Russia, signature reads YOU!

2012 Plans:
Deadpool (with or without Hawaiian shirt)
Naked Snake (with or without Skull facepaint)
Tommy Wiseau

User avatar
NekoPuppet
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 pm
Location: Spring Lake, Michigan
Contact:

Postby NekoPuppet » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Brigand wrote:explaining to people that i wasn't a legoman, but was actually a Servbot.

(after the 100th one, i just gave up and played along with it)

kudos to the people that got it right though :)


I thought you were a LegoMan...and I was so excited....
Gosh, way to ruin my day. =P
rayshabaka@hotmail.com

Youmacon 2009:
- Kankuro with Crow puppet (Fri. and Sat.)
-Girl with jeans and a ferret-like tail (Sat. and Sun.)

Youmacon 2008:
-Tifa from FF7


Return to “2009 Memories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests