Nekos, Inus, Ect.

Includes photos, reports, and suggestions from our fifth year.

Moderator: Public Moderators

Sparky
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Garden City, Michigan

Nekos, Inus, Ect.

Postby Sparky » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:45 pm

How many of these have you seen this year? Of course, I'm talking about Neko girls, neko boys, fox girls, ect.

EDIT: Title changed because it was close enough to furries before.
Last edited by Sparky on Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sonick92
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Contact:

Postby Sonick92 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:47 pm

you mean furries.

Sparky
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Garden City, Michigan

Postby Sparky » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Well, by the rules, catgirls are not considered furries... I don't know.

XxMURPLExX
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Postby XxMURPLExX » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:04 pm

Technically I guess I was a catboy, but it was because the guy I was cosplaying was a catboy.
Ritsuka Aoyagi.

I saw SOOOO many random catgirls.

Someone even asked my lovely Seimei if she was merely a random cat girl. That made me sad, cause I was recognized alot, and she wasn't.

*sadface*

User avatar
ObsidianFlesh
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:14 pm
Contact:

Postby ObsidianFlesh » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 am

I just got one of the giant bell collars and a nice set of ears D:
Next year I'm getting the tail, leash, and a better costume.
This year was just getting things, but I was still dressed up :3

I <3 Nekos.
And then my friend Joslyn was a Panda girl, she was **** cute X_X
Music is the Wine that fills the Cup of Silence . . .
~ Robert Fripp

Spirit Kitsune
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:47 am
Location: Western Michigan University "Go Broncos!"

Neko/Kistune

Postby Spirit Kitsune » Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 am

I was pretty happy that people would comment even on a tail that I bought. Many people had even petted it! I didn't have time to make a cosplay with everything that was going on so I was really happy with attention I got with out it... but to answer your question I saw a good percentage but nothing overwhelming.

User avatar
Yogi-the-Ice-maker
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:31 pm
Location: Harrison, MI
Contact:

Postby Yogi-the-Ice-maker » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:48 am

On saturday I was a Dandy Neko boy ^_^
http://i38.tinypic.com/2gufkw7.jpg
You cant see it so well, but i did have a curly black tail and a huge bell around my neck!
I felt like i was one of the few catboys there that was not a last minute costume....XP

User avatar
Kokochan
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 am
First Anime: Pokemon
Location: New Boston, Michigan
Contact:

Postby Kokochan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:53 pm

I was This Cat girl :D My costume wasn't last minute :( I had to cut the LONG **** WIG, buy extensions and make the costume longer (When I bought it, it was TOO short on me ;0)

Image
I miss you already, Youmacon 2009 :(

Youmacon 2011 cosplay ideas:
Thursday: SeeU possibly
Friday-SeeU Vocaloid
Saturday- SeeU ::: RAVE:: Leotard with fluffies
Sunday: Normal with fox tail and ears~

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:01 pm

My friend Ellexus and I were Nekos. I was when I wasn't in costume, and she was constantly.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll27 ... 1_0368.jpg

XD Nekos. FTW.
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

Sparky
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Garden City, Michigan

Postby Sparky » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:14 pm

TehNeko-chan wrote:My friend Ellexus and I were Nekos. I was when I wasn't in costume, and she was constantly.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll27 ... 1_0368.jpg

XD Nekos. FTW.
Oh! I think I saw you two!

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:48 pm

Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:My friend Ellexus and I were Nekos. I was when I wasn't in costume, and she was constantly.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll27 ... 1_0368.jpg

XD Nekos. FTW.
Oh! I think I saw you two!


It wasn't hard to miss ^^ We were in teh lobby! XD I hope you did see us, it was interesting!
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

Sparky
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Garden City, Michigan

Postby Sparky » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:41 pm

TehNeko-chan wrote:
Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:My friend Ellexus and I were Nekos. I was when I wasn't in costume, and she was constantly.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll27 ... 1_0368.jpg

XD Nekos. FTW.
Oh! I think I saw you two!


It wasn't hard to miss ^^ We were in teh lobby! XD I hope you did see us, it was interesting!
That depends on if you saa a guy with Foxears and a black cat tail!~

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm

Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:
Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:My friend Ellexus and I were Nekos. I was when I wasn't in costume, and she was constantly.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll27 ... 1_0368.jpg

XD Nekos. FTW.
Oh! I think I saw you two!


It wasn't hard to miss ^^ We were in teh lobby! XD I hope you did see us, it was interesting!
That depends on if you saa a guy with Foxears and a black cat tail!~


It was so late, but I probably did see you. Heck, if you had a tail, I mighta ended up stalking you and hitting your tail ^^U
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%

Sparky
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Garden City, Michigan

Postby Sparky » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:00 am

TehNeko-chan wrote:
Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:
Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:My friend Ellexus and I were Nekos. I was when I wasn't in costume, and she was constantly.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll27 ... 1_0368.jpg

XD Nekos. FTW.
Oh! I think I saw you two!


It wasn't hard to miss ^^ We were in teh lobby! XD I hope you did see us, it was interesting!
That depends on if you saa a guy with Foxears and a black cat tail!~


It was so late, but I probably did see you. Heck, if you had a tail, I mighta ended up stalking you and hitting your tail ^^U
Saturday night? ^^;

User avatar
TehNeko-chan
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:43 pm
Location: Belleville, MI

Postby TehNeko-chan » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:06 am

Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:
Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:
Sparky wrote:
TehNeko-chan wrote:My friend Ellexus and I were Nekos. I was when I wasn't in costume, and she was constantly.

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll27 ... 1_0368.jpg

XD Nekos. FTW.
Oh! I think I saw you two!


It wasn't hard to miss ^^ We were in teh lobby! XD I hope you did see us, it was interesting!
That depends on if you saa a guy with Foxears and a black cat tail!~


It was so late, but I probably did see you. Heck, if you had a tail, I mighta ended up stalking you and hitting your tail ^^U
Saturday night? ^^;

Yep!
[b][u]2011 cosplays:[/u][/b]
Reaper Cosplay - 100%
Female Nick Cosplay - 50%
Proxy - 100%
Raichu - 100%
Rave Cheshire Cat - 80%


Return to “2009 Memories”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests